Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh the beauty of hate

Go down 
+3
clairexcliff
MoNkEy!!
afsangel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:15 am

Chapter 10-Awkward moment with Vaughn.....warm?

A few days passed since my 'forehead kiss' with Denny. Which, bye the way, i was still excited about. My fever had died down a bit, and i was doing better. Denny had come to visit me whenever he could. Which made me really happy. I loved seeing his handsome face and warm smile. I was reading a book when i heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" i called excepting it to be Denny. But to my surprise, vaughn walked in. "Vaughn!?" i gasped. "what are you doing here?!" my mouth must have been hanging open wide. Vaughn let out a sigh. "Close your mouth, you look stupid like that.." i shut my mouth immediately. "why are you here...?" i asked slowly and suspiciously. Vaughn rolled his eyes. "I came to see you, stupid." 'Just because we hate each other doesn't mean i can't visit you when your sick." i didn't know what to say....i didn't except those words. "If you want me to leave, then I will." Vaughn said turning to leave. "WAIT!" i yelled. Vaughn stopped right as his hand was at the handle. He looked at me with a surprised face. I was just as surprised as he was. "You can come in..if you want." i said looking away. "we could call a truce...just this once..because i'm sick..." Vaughn's expression relaxed. "very well then." he said walking over and sitting down beside me.

"So, got yourself into quite a mess." Vaughn said not meeting my shy gaze. It was strange.....this truce. "y-ya, i suppose so." Vaughn reached over and flicked me in the forehead. "ouch!" i cried. "what did you do that for!? you meanie!" for a second, Vaughn cracked a smile. Well, more of a smirk, actually. But still, it was the first time i had seen him with a smile on his face. I liked it...for whatever reason. "Stupid, what do you mean 'i suppose so?" "you don't suppose anything, you knew you were sick!" "SO WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ANYONE!? the smiled had disappeared as quickly as it had come, replaced by anger. such a waste. Still, i was shocked. "what do you care?!' i snapped back. "what have you ever cared!?" i regretted those words as soon as i said them, because Vaughn gave me a hurt look. Once again, not the reaction i excepted. Then, i remembered, when Vaughn pressed his forehead agenst mine. "you knew...." i said slowly. Vaughn looked away. "Ya, so?" he asked. "If you wanted to frolic around with your little boyfriend, who was I to stop you?" "Denny is not my boyfriend!" i snapped back. Vaughn looked at me and cocked and eyebrow. I stubbornly crossed my arms and turned away. I swear i could hear his thoughts at the point. "Man, she's like a child." When i looked at Vaughn again, i could tell he was struggling for the right words. "Just be more careful, and don't push yourself so hard." he said gently. His voice was soft like velvet. He stood up and looked away, his cowboy hat covered his face. He headed towards the door and was about the leave. "AH! wait!" i said. Vaughn stopped and turned his head slightly. "umm, thanks...for caring...and coming to see me." i said turning away blushing. He nodded. "just get better soon, Cassy." was the last thing he sad and quietly left the house. I was in sort of a shock. That had been the first time...Vaughn had called me by my name...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:04 am

this so good..i can repeat reading this everyday..
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:40 pm

wow...keep going,please
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:35 am

don't stop..!
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:04 am

that reminded me of one of michael jacksons song amando,dont stop til you get enough,anyways im wondering what will happen next....
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 am

yeah..anyway..i'm excited on the next events..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Ch. 10.5-Vaughn's point of veiw.

I left her house as quietly as a could. I let out a frustrated sigh. That girl.....she's terrible. Yet i still couldn't help but smile. She was an idiot. But a guess that was enough to make me want to visit her. I walked down the path, leaving her farm and entering the town. It had been only a year ago that i had first met her. But a year was all it took. A small smile appeared on my face. She was too oblivious for her own good. If she was as sharp as she thought she was, she would have noticed by now. The smile and my face disappeared. I was lost in my thoughts, when i heard someone calling my name. "hey!" he waved his whole arm at me, as if he wanted it to go flying off. How lovely. As he got closer, a big grin appeared on hid face. "Hey, Vaughn, what's up?"Denny asked. "Nothing." i said in monotone. "What do you want?"
Denny seemed a little taken back by this comment, but laughed anyway. "i was just headed down to see Cassy." he said giving me a thumbs up. I tilted my hat over my face. "and i care..why?" i grumbled. i could tell i was making Denny nervous. "well...." he said scratching his head. "i was wondering if you'd like to come with....."
now it was my turn to be surprised. Even though surprised should have been my reaction, i found myself angry. I walked passed him, but stopped. 'No thanks." i said. "I don't care if you visit her, she'd probably like it anyway." "Just don't include me, i'm not interested in anything to do with her or you." "so don't try to play the happy boy and drag me into this, got it?" I saw the shock on Denny's face. And truthfully, i was as shocked as he was by my icy cold tone. "umm ok." he said awkwardly. "i'll just put that one under, my bad." And he walked off.

The beach was peaceful. Just the way i liked it. i would have loved to jsut fall asleep there listeining to the waves. But no, my thoughts were full of memories. memories that i wamted to forget, but they nagged and nagged at my head until i lokced them in a drawer. But they seemd to find a way out. Bah! this wans't my fault! it was her fault! If it wasn't for her, i wouldn't have to be going through this! What a bother. Still, one of the many memories in the drawr krept into my brain.

I stood on the beach, letting the cool breezzes take away my pains and sorrows. It was back to work tomarrow. The ony time i was happy. If you could call it that. "hey!" i heard a voice call. I turned to see that girl from last week storming down the beach. I excepted her to be on fire. Or to have a mob of dragons or horses behind her. But to my surprise, she looked rather calm, other than her pace. "what?" i asked bluntly.
"listen." she said heaving. "i thinm we got off on the wrong foot last week and i want to start over." she held out her hand. I just stared at it. "well?" she demanded. "are you going to shake it or not?" I looked up at her face. Her expression was stubborn and as hard as rock. If you decided to smash a brick in her face, the brick would break. "tch." i said. "i really don't have time for this." i said turning to leave. I could tell she was angry, but trying to control it. "look." i said sighing. "i really don't have time to have friends." "i have work."
"aww with your animals friends?" she taunted. that stopped my in my tracks. "excuse me?" i asked. The expression on her face now...didn't match her tone. she was all happy and smiling and stuff. "aww common~' she said dancing over. "i know you're just a big softy for animals!" "that's so cute♥" "big tough man has soft spot for animals! she lowerd her tone when she said 'big tough man' and then it shot right up into a squeal after that. Man, this girl really is a freak. i thought. I let out a sigh. "Listen, people don't ever talk to me unless they have buisness with me, so unless you need something animal0wise, don't talk to me." her happy expression turned into a poute. "that's probably becuase you don't smile enough." this caught me off gaurd. "huh?" i asked. "well.." she continued. "you have such a handsom face, but there's always a scowl on it." "maybe f you smiled more, people would like you." she closed her eyes and smiled. i cocked and eyebrow. "are you stupid?" i asked hitting her on the head. "owie!" she sqealed rubbing it. i shoved my hand sin my pockets and looked away. "what idiot in their right mind would want to see my smile?" i didn't exprect her to know. to say anything. But she did. "i would" she said pointing to herself. I was so surpirsed, i bnearly fell over myown to feet. I looked at her wide-eyed. "huh?" i asked. "i would." she repeated in the same smooth but blunt tone. I stayed silent. No one had ever said that to me before. "hey, your face is all re,d you ok?" she asked eabing towrds me. I pushed her back. But not hard, just enough so she'd back up. "stupid!' i snapped. I tilted my hat over my face. "don't say things like that! it's werid!" 'whatever little fantisy worl you live in! i don't want to be in it! so leave!'
that finally se ther off. "fine!" she snapped and stormed off.

that memory krept out of my mind as fast as it had krept in. But i still remebered ebery part of it. "stupid girl." i murmered again. It wasn't my fault i had to go through this. It wasn't my faukt..that i had fallen in love.

Last edited by afsangel on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:46 am

yay!more!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 am

it's getting bettergo for it!!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 pm

CH. 11- New rival? or friend?

"Finally! out of the house and ready for more action!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. I was so pumped. One reason was becuase i was better, another reason was becuase Denny had asked me out, again!" my feelings for him had grown since we'd met. It seemed like forever even though it had only been a few weeks ago. Yep, i was as healthy as healthy could be! I walked over to my stove and started to cook my breakfast, when i heard a knock on the door. "come in!" i called not looking up. I was shocked to see someone i didn't know walk in. She was so beauitful too! I gasped. "oh, hello." she said with a sweet smile. "you must be Cassy, please to meet you, i'm Lana." "i'm new here."

I was shocked to see Lana in my house. I had seen her on TV before, she was famous. So what the heck was she doing in my house!? she saw the dumbfounded expression on my face and let out a laugh. It was so bell-like. "i can understand why you're shocked." she said blushing a bit. 'i'm taking a break from my carrier for a while." she said smiling. It was a very pretty smile. It made me feel slightly jelous. "well, stop by whenever you like." i said. she closed her eyes and smiled. 'ok!" she said cheerfully. "y'know, you're really pretty." she remarked. "you'd do grate in show biz." "well, see ya!" she said waving. She skipped outt of my house and closed the door.

I smiled to myself hopelessly. "ya, when pigs fly." i mumbled. With my awful looks and personailty, i'd suck in show biz.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:30 pm

yesss keep on going lol show biz
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:34 am

go!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh the beauty of hate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2