Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?

Go down 
+6
Wess
Rosette
Kritten
Aiyo
Eternal Silence
justice
10 posters
AuthorMessage
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 pm

not a sign up. Just say if you're interested or help me brainstorm, or come with ideas. or tell me if you know the game or not. i wanna see who will be interested before i make a very very very very very detailed rp on this.

lots of things are basesd on that game, Phoenix Wright, and im not sure to have us be the canon characters or our own selves. until i see who's interested, or who knows the game itself, will i make the world and templates.

basic info
-lawyers, proscecutors, witnesses, crimes, investigation, detective work, all serious but with comedy that makes sense.
-quality: everything must make sense. popping out of nowhere will get a big boot from meh if it doesnt make sense.
-events i will trigger and discuss with the real criminals.

stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 pm

I've never played the actual game, but I watch a ton of Law & Order and other law shows. I'm pretty good at all the legal jargen, too. I'd be interested, but I'm not that knowledegable about the canon characters. u.u
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:55 pm

OooooOOooo ^O^I have Ace attorney Phoenix Wright Trails and Tribulations, something like that 8D Heh~ I absolutely fell in love with that game~ (: I would join~

Miles Edgeworth >//< Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Yoyo231
Phoenix Wright >///<
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Badge

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:25 pm

I don't play the game too, but I love law shows, CSI, Criminal Minds, and NCIS. If this was done I'd probably make my character like Abby from NCIS. xD
It would make things funny fast. Yay for Abby. ^^

So in conclusion, I'm very interested.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:
I don't play the game too, but I love law shows, CSI, Criminal Minds, and NCIS. If this was done I'd probably make my character like Abby from NCIS. xD
It would make things funny fast. Yay for Abby. ^^

So in conclusion, I'm very interested.

WARNING: RANDOM NCIS FANGIRL DRABBLE AHEAD.

ABBY FTW. 8D

I like Gibbs and Dinozzo, too, but Ducky and Abby are my favorites. One time, she gave Dinozzo these black roses to apologize for something. She's just so cool. 8D

Erm...should probably get back on topic. XD I'd love to be a Ducky-esque person...but medical examiners probably are nonexistent here.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:05 am

Will love it. O_O!!! Interested!
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:09 am

Lawness! My grandma was a lawyer and traumatized me. I still like the video games and shows though lol.
Back to top Go down
i82fast
i82fast

Male Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

Sounds like fun going to be hard but fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

i82fast wrote:
Sounds like fun going to be hard but fun Very Happy

*glomps. yay you came back. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:42 am

I just knew this was gonna be a creative RP! XD
I just knew it! You read my mind Juju! D8<

Lolz i just love phoenix wright! XD

EDIT:
Um maybe if people want to be a witness we don't have to use the actual witnesses in the game we can actually make up witnesses. I don't know about the judge and the lawyers and such O.O But we can do it this way

Phoenix wright Ace Attorney

Plot~ blah blah and such
~~~~~~~

Lawyers~
-
--
--
blah de blah

but you can change the sign up thing every time for each case (which means you might want the PM me thing XDwhich means a lot of PM's)

so yea ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:28 am

phoenix wright series-apollo justice series is one of my most fav. game....hahahaha....it will be interesting if there's the RP about phoenix wright.... bounce
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

I'm gonna have to think how to make this rp work, and make it Phoenix Wright style at the very least, just a bit. I'm gonna have to plan how the cases work cuz i don't want random chaos. plz bear w/ me as I try to think how to do this. I think there will be some structure and not too much freedom, but i'll try to make up for it with fun or my name isn't Apollo JUSTICE.

Right now i'm thinking of making one case for one turnabout (one chapter), and have different witnesses and cast each time, so some ppl can play different characters in each turnabout.

Then I want to make the court system a little bit like the games and I can explain em later, but it won't be exactly the same, but it will have some of the same style if ya catch my drift. Let my brain work a bit first b4 I make it. *wink wink
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:29 pm

sound slike fun..but i've never played da game before ^^'
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:38 pm

for ppl who haven't played it, i already kept it in mind. im thinking of writing out the steps so ppl who do play it will be happy to be in a Phoenix Wright RP, and the ppl who want to join will find it interestin.

but this rp will take serious plannin, so i'm not gonna rush it until all the pieces of the puzzle fit together.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Creepy o.O My mom has Jury Duty.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:54 pm

I'm gonna make a structure of how the RP would work if I had time to organize.

1. Me, the GM, will appoint a killer, murderer or the crime person.
2. There will be a number of roles, detectives, defense attorney, prosecutor, random people, etc.

Places:
1.)Court
2.)Prosecutor's Office (gathering of the prosecutors)
3.)Defense/Lawyer office (gathering of the defense attorneys)
4.)Detention center to hold all criminals
5.)The other places that the crime takes place at and clues

How the RP works

-Every Case will be in chapters called Turnabouts.
-Whether the crime or the "real killer" is found or not, will affect the story branches I have set out. There's a different story I'll create for each path, the "win" or "lose" path.
-Every Case may use the same lawyer, or a different lawyer/prosecutor.
-If there's more than 1 prosceturor/defense attorney, then the one who is not in charge of a case is a support role or enemy of the one with the main role in that Turnabout.
-We will be true to the game in which we use these 3 words "OBJECTION!", "HOLD IT" and "TAKE THAT"
-I will use an evidence locker as well as a OOC.
-Specific comedy but lots of seriousness will take place.
-People who were not the main characters such as the victim, killer, witness in the previous case may appera in the later Turnabouts as the same character or a different witness, killer or role.
-Very very detailed posts! I will not tolerate random appearances without a good reason (tho sometimes it can happen, but if it doesnt make sense i wil ldelete it.)

How the RP will play out summary as similar to the game as possible
-Crime takes place briefly in a short foreshadowin description
-The Defense attorney is the main character, mainly he/she finds out somehow he has a client
-Investigation
-Court
-After court, more Investigation dependin on how court turns out.
-Go to court again and I will tackle whether the defense and prosecutor figures the truth out or not
-The 2nd turnabout/chapter's story will unfold after this, as a loss or a win, it will all depend Very Happy and even if its a loss, the story can get good. There's 3 ways. Defense wins, Prosecutor wins, or both lose.

That is the briefing while i think about the cases in my spare time. Smile
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:59 pm

yeah...it'll be interesting....i can't wait for it...hahahahaa.... bounce
Back to top Go down
i82fast
i82fast

Male Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:36 am

Its 4 catch phrase now =D EUREKA! (Miles Edgeworth catch phrase) from the new game
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Eureka huh? Man that game better come out soon then. Then I'll be in heaven for a while. XD

I'm finally back for a bit. I'll gradually get into speed and come up with some sort of Ace Attorney RP! I now turn on my thinking cap. It might take a while. Malfunctioning is my biggest asset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?   Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney interested?
Page 1 of 1