Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney Afsangelaward-4

Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney Empty
PostSubject: Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney   Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 pm

ok, so my brother got this game for DS and i've been hookd on it. He got "Justice for all." It is soo much fun! It makes meh thinks. My brain is thus enhanced. *wagles eyebrows* But i guess i've always had a thing for muduer trials and stuff. Of course it's not good that people get murderd, but i mean the mystery and motives behind it. "OBJECTION!" neh heh. XD since i've only played one game (which i still have yet to beat) i'm not familier with all the characters yet. (i wikied them of course but i'm still not familier with them) SO for those of you who like this game like me, (this is like, one of the best games i've ever played so far) some character referneces might be jibberish to me XD but it, IT'S A FUN GAME! IT MAKES MY THIINNKKKK(finally, a use for that thing in my skull.)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney Bellnov

Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney   Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Theres a topic i made like this xD

heres the link~
*click*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell

Pheonix Wright-Ace Attorney
Page 1 of 1