Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Haven IC

Go down 
+3
Midnight Wolf
afsangel
Wess
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:16 am

Belle was lapping up some water from the lake, unsure of what to do next. Maybe i'll go explore the grasslands. she thought. She pranced up on both feet and hopped away. Belle had no idea were the grasslands were, but she guessed that was just the joys of advernturing. She figured that if down the hill was forest, the grasslands were opposite of that. As she hopped along, she sang a tune. "oh i'm going to the grass lands, and i dun know where that is♥" "but i am an adventuerer so i will find it~"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:48 am

The little eevee came out of the bushes. The little eevee came to the lake and looked at her reflection. She made a frown, All was left of her was herself. She was tired, frightend, starving, and well depressed. Now who was this so called eevee? Her name was Sparkle. Of course the trainer gave stupid names to her pokemon like brownie, and cookie. Until the trainer realized that sparkle was weak. So the trainer released her.

Sparkle made whimpering noise. She was so depressed she actually started to cry silently. She hated to be alone. Sparkle sat there still looking at her reflection. "Why do I have to be so weak? i wish I was stronger or even a different pokemon instead of a stupid eevee." Sparkle mumbled. She pounded the water and evantually she fell in the water. "Ugh! I also wish maybe I was a water pokemon." She mumbled again. Sparkle grabbed the ledge and tried to get herself up.

Last edited by 35bell on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some things spelled wrong.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:07 am

Twist, spin, turn...
Through the waters, speeding through reeds and rocks, Zairin twirled and danced through the lake; surging quietly through the silence. With a carefree spin, the Vaporeon came to a slow, floating stop near the surface; contemplating the worth of leaving the safety of the waters today.

Zairin started slowly snaking towards the surface, when a petite brown bundle of fur tumbled down into the lake.
SPLASH!
Watching silently Zairin observed as the soaked creature pulled itself up out of the now chaotically rippling waters; with a youthful struggle. It didn't seem to be getting very far, however.
The Vaporeon giggled mentally and quietly stalked to the surface; and gave the wet creature a push upward before quickly darting back under the water; only the protruding fins on her head remaining above the water.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:02 am

Belle was running like heck. She didn't have a reason, she just was. She finally came across a lake. That only made her giggle, she wasn't stoppin'. She ran right through the shallow part of the lake. Laughing histraicly. Her laughing stopped when she saw a small brown and white furred thing. Letting her curosity getting the better of her, she skipped over. "halloz!" she greeted loudly. she crouched down and stuck her butt up in the air. "who are you?" she asked excitedly. She preanced around the pokemon. "an eeve huh?" she said smiling. "you're so cute." she nuzzled the small pokemon.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Sparkle backed away a bit. These pokemon were bigger than her. "I-I'm sparkle. I used to be with a trainer who gave me a dumb name." Sparkle said sitting down. She was kinda of embarressed how shem fell in the water by accident. "S-So um who are you guys?" Sparkle said while itching her ear. She knew what pokemon they are but didn't know there nicknames. Her stomach grumbled for food. It was asilent one, her whole body is silent all the time.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:46 pm

"sparkle!" belle said. Her eyes lit up. "that's such a cute name!" "i'm Belle." she said closing her eyes and smiling. she heard sparkle's stomic growl. "aww, are you hungry?" she asked in a sing-songy voice. "you can always come to my place and eat." she kneeded the ground with her paws. "an evve, huh?" "that means i'm an evolved form of you!" belle was really excited. "do you ever want to evolve into something?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Sparkle smiled for the first time. She was never happy with her trainer. "Yea, I'm starving actually." Sparkle said looking at her stomach. She was shocked she was an eevee to once. "I always wanted to evovle! Well maybe to an espeon." Sparkle said happily. She sat there thinking about her trainer who had the most funnest time right now.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Belle cocked her head to the side. "really?" she asked. "those are so pretty!' "i became a leafeon by accident. I was leveling up by a moos rock becuase i wanted to get stronger. Next thing i know, i evolved!" belle let out a giggle. "i've been a leafeon for a while now." "and it's lot of fun!" "if it's your dream is to become an espeon, then i'll help you!"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Wess started out again and finally crossed the Fiery Plains. He was tired, and it was cold, the plains seemed to become frigid as he went. He finally arrived at the Frigid North of the haven. He hoped he helped the Empolean out, he continued walking until he came to a very large and cold lake. He stood there for a few moments, watching a few Piplups play. A large, what looked to be the leader of the Empoleans, was standing there watching him. Bii... he heard something say excitedly. He looked up and Celebi came before him. It grabbed his hand and in a flash he was in his house. He looked up again, the Celebi was gone. I think I'll tell Leafeon about this he thinks. He walks towards the pond and eventually he finds his way there. He sees an Eevee, Vaporeon, and Leafeon. "Hey eeveelutions!" he says cheerfully as he walks across the field towards them. "I just saw Celebi!" he says. "It teleported me back here, now who are your friends Belle?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Sparkle freaked out when the gallade came. She went behind Belle. Sparkle was even more firghtend then before. The gallade was shiny and it had sword like arms and also as big as a human. Sparkle was shaking with fear. "Is he going to hurt me?" Sparkle whispered to Belle. Sparkle now wished that she can be invisable. Still shaking with fear she was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:47 pm

(OOC: Ooo, Cynthia. Nice, Genna.)

Aquatic followedt he Gallade. She still felt the movement underneath. As she arrived, she saw many another of her evoultions playing around. "Thank you..." she muttered before the Gallade left. Kyiiiiiiii... Aquatic heard a noise. She turned around but saw nothing. "It might be Celebi. It didn't sound much like it though." Aquatic said to herself. She leaped into the frost waters and swam. She felt safe now.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:58 pm

(OOC: Yup XD My favorite pokemon character X3)

Sparkle was even more frightend. Could sparkle could of been in a dream this whole time and still with her trainer? Or was this real? She slapped herself with her tail. This was real she backed away a bit shaking and quivering. She felt like an ant. Sparkle was the smallest, and weakest pokemon here. The only thing that could fit her was someones lap. She rolled into a ball and pretended to be a rock. She was shaking again and the other pokemon might not think she is a rock.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Aquatic saw a tunnel in the water. It seemed to lead to where she came from. She swam through the tunnel. She arrived at a somewhat familiar lake. She rose her head to the surface and saw an Eevee, Leafeon, and the Gallade. "The tunnel lead me here again? At least I have a tunnel to lead me back and forth from my home to here. Instead of walking, the tunnel is filled with water. Pretty exciting." she said.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Listening to the surface Pokemon converse was getting rather boring for the Vaporeon hidden underwater; but she knew now that the brown bundle of fur she had pushed up before was an Eevee.

The Vaporeon decided to surace, and see what would happen. Slowly snaking her way through the reeds, she climbed quietly onto the ledge; leaving her tail swaying in the cool water.
The Vaporeon's sleek fur shined moistly in the sun, dripping with cold water from the lake; as were the fins arrayed strongly around hwe head. Zairin was faster and stronger in the water, but slow and had limited resources on land.
So she'd have to be careful with whatever she started here...
Especially with a Leafeon in the group.

Zairin pretended to be simply sunning herself rather than looking at them, and lay down to lick her fur clean.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Wess heard a rustle and extended his Leaf Blade attack and whisked around to find a Vaporeon. "Oh..." he says quietly, his swords stop glowing and he smiles. He sees Aquatic and waves. "So who are you?" he turns to the Eevee, then to the Vaporeon. He notices the Eevee seems a bit shaken, he starts to take a cautious approach and watch what he says, to make it friendly. "I'm Wess," he adds. "Eevee, you know I could help you evolve," he says and sits down beside it. "Now, what do you want to evolve into?" he says.

*Flashback*

"Hah hah! Take that you weird Ralts!" a Growlithe says, making fun of him. "Stop it!" he yells. "Make me," it says darkly, then unleashes flamethrower. Wess started to glow, and became Kirlia. "Go away!" he yells and unleashes psychic. The Growlithe is sent flying and hits a boulder. An Arcanine rushes to her son's aid and runs away. Wess felt bad, but not much, the Growlithe had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 pm

The Vaporeon pulled back momentarily, somewhat surprised by a Gallade's sudden hostility and quick switch of disposition. At least it didn't finish that Leaf Blade, though.

Zairin yawned, reaching her front paws out in a stretch, her back arched downwards like a cat. After a moment or so of stretching, she pulled herself up and padded calmly towards the other Pokemon.
Upon further inspection, it seemed like a randomly rounded up group of exploring Pokemon; ambitious as expected. But standing out like a sore thumb, the Gallade stood like a star, shining in several different colours. Shiny.

"Hello, explorers." She greeted, making light of the Gallade's unusual but beautiful colours.
Her voice was high and slid slowly up and down; for the convenience of underwater communication. Most Vaporeons lived with voices like that, with voices resembling Wailmer songs.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:07 am

"Wow, I feel out of place, so many eeveelutions," he laughs from beside the Eevee. "So what are you two's names?" he asks again. He was persistent and hoped he could be friends with these eeveelutions. He noticed the Vaporeon looking at him, no, it was his unusual color pattern. He let out a sigh. Everyone seemed to notice his unusual coloration, his navy blue coloration, his pure white legs, his silver disc on his head, and then his orange disc on his chest. He felt out of place again.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:17 am

Sparkle looked at gallade. She now became calm. "I-I'm fine, kinda. I'm sparkle. You can r-really help me evovle?" Sparkle said trembling a bit. She looked at vaporeon which was behind her. "H-Hello." Sparkle said trembling. She felt so weak, She was not like the overs. Sparkle was jealous. She was astill in her first evelution which was dumb.

Flashback~
"Your so weak, Sparkle! I don't need you anymore!" said the trainer

After the flashback. Sparkle looked at the ground frowning.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 am

"I can," Wess says gently. "My family helped a many eevee evolve into Espeons, we actually encouraged it." he says. Wess closes his eyes and remembers the requirements for a wild eevee to evolve. "So, what are you evolving into?" he asks. He looks at the eevee. "You look like the emotional and thinking type of Eevee, the traits for an Espeon," he says. "Is that what you're going for?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:26 am

"W-Well I always wanted to be espeon." Sparkle said still looking at the ground. She traced her paw around the dirt looking like a fool. She looked at the sky. "Um, I'll be going now." Sparkle said looking at everyone. she ran through the bushes to her new home. When she got there She was sighed. "Stupid stupid stupid. Being all sad and gloomy in front of new people?" Sparkle thought to herself bumping her head on the cave wall.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:28 am

"Little Eevee, you're wonderful the way you are. But change is wonderful, and beautiful. You are something big, tucked in a small package." The Vaporeon riddled, cocking her head to one side. The Eevee seemed quite discouraged with her youthful form.

Zairin quietly took note of the Gallade's sigh when he noticed her eyeing his colouration. It was obviously a discomfort for him, being coloured like the waters she swam in. But she found it an aesthetic, something beautiful.

"As for me... My name is Zairin" She replied contently, her tail beside her, waving slowly up and down.
"And you, Psychic, have colours like the waves themselves." She added happily, but keeping a calm apparel.
Others may not have found the new Gallade's colouring so pleasing, but the Vaporeon liked them. They were different, almost surreal. But still, they were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 am

Wess liked the way the Zairin talked in riddles, it was fun just speaking to her. He glanced at the sun, it was getting late. "I have to go now, the Zubats look for prey at night," he says. "If any of you need me, I'll be a little ways in the forest, I live in a cluster of trees stuck together," he says. He waves goodbye and thinks about his home, he could see it. He uses teleport, and he's gone in a flash. He walks over to his door way and puts on the thatch, he hoped the eevee would come see him so he could help her evolve.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:54 am

Zairin nodded a goodbye before the Gallade vanished into the air. The Vaporeon assumed he had teleported to his home; and muttered something about how lucky Psychic Pokemon were, able to teleport from place to place. But she was fine with speeding through the waters to get around.

Zairin, not really being needed, sounded a high pitched call before slinking back into the water, snaking quietly around the surface. The Vaporeon decided she might stay here for the night, in case any of them came back. The Little Eevee, especially, who might need help finding that Gallade again. Zairin always loved the Little Ones.
Plus, Zubats never really bothered her that much. They swam... Like a rock.
The Vaporeon smiled at the gesture, remembering the last time a Zubat tried to swim.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Wess got up from his nest yawning. He looked outside his thatch, it was a beautiful morning and the Chatots were singing. Wess started walking through the forest, he was happy this morning for some reason. Eventually he found his way to the pound. He started to look for Zairin, Belle, and Sparkle. The eeveelution gang. He laughed silently to himself and sat down. He looked across the lake, it was shimmering and he saw a few Goldeen, Feebas, Magikarp, and Marill bobbing across the lake.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Sparkle got up because of the chatot singing. She was tired again. Butit was common to be tired in the morning. She found some oran berries across from her den and took 2. She ate one and saved the other one for a snack. After that she ran to the lake where her new friends were.

Sparkle got there and saw gallade laughing to himself. She wanted to suprise him with an attack. She got the idea and ran on his head using bite. (OOC: The bite won't do any damage it's just a suprise)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Haven IC   Pokemon Haven IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Haven IC
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next