Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RP IC

Go down 
+3
afsangel
Aiyo
Wess
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

Naruto RP IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 pm

This is not going well....
Mizuki got herself up. "Kagemane no Justsu," She said. Her shadow went out for his.
I hope this works. If it don't then i gotta use my back up plan. Wait-I don't have one. Oh this is just great.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 3 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Wess was caught. "Dear, you forget I have tricks up my sleeves, us bug users are shifty," Wess laughs. "Shunshin no Jutsu!" Wess calls out, the bugs in his body now controlled him, and would get him to safety. The lashed him out of her controls and Wess regained himself, jumping directly under the sun, he twirled, casting Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu. The clone of bugs appeared right when Wess turned himself into a small bug, which Wess decided to happen. Wess flew off, leaving her to fight his clone.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:36 am

Mizuki stepped back. "Bug clones,huh." Mizuki looked at the sun for a second,"Well this should go badly so if Sensei can hid so will i." She jumped away then found herself in the bushes. This is not what i was expecting but i guess it but than nothing.Now i must remember that jutsu. It's starts with a.....uh.......DANG IT.
She sighed as she hid under the bush with her shurikens in her hands. "If i see their feet i'll stab them," She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Wess had landed in a tree, he was resting and regaining chakra, mainly the control of his body. He smiled a bit and leaped into the air, hundreds of his Kikaichu parasites swarmed out of his sleeves, becoming a cloud which he sat upon. About 100 of his bugs flew off ominously, searching for her. 1 returned, fluttering about in patterns. Wess smiled and he flew over to her blind spot. "Bug Cloud: Swarm!" Wess calls out, leaping off his cloud of bugs. The Kikaichu's rushed her bush and completely surrounded it, slowly tear the bush away. If she threw her weapons, if she had any, more bugs would just take their place. Kikaichu, after all, hatched within 10 minutes, and their lifespan lasted a few hours.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:11 pm

He found me
Mizuki knew their was no way around it. She just had to go at it differently.
Mizuki pulled out some smoke balls.The smoke filled the air and she had escaped again.Before i can fight him i gotta think of a plan
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 am

Another bug flew back to Wess telling where she was. "I didn't want do this..." Wess says. "Kikaichu Insect Prison!" Wess calls out, hundreds of his bugs rush her again, from all angles. They were moving quite fast, when they landed she would be trapped by hundreds of them clumped together. This was like Gaara's Sand Coffin. Wess made a few handsigns. "Tree Trap Genjutsu!" Wess calls out. From where she was hiding, a tree sprouted and gripped her with what seemed to be roots.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Mizuki pulled her head up from the water.The purpose for the smoke bomb was to make three clones. He had caught one of her clones.
She had lucked out on this situation.
Mizuki saw as her Shadow clone disappered. It had to much stress mostly. "Shadow clone jutsu," she mumbled and ten more clones came. "Hide and go," She ordered. And she alone with The clones jumped out the water and hid. One of her clones went towards Sensei Wess and did 'Kage mane no jutsu'. She ignored the clone and went to hide. She then summoned up five more clones.With 16 clones on the run it should be harder to find me. And even if he find me i have help. But i need to save my charkra for later on in the battle-i think he's just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Wess leaped out of the clones range. She was a new Genin, this clone was slightly off centered, he used the genjutsu on this one and came out of the tree trunk, he stabbed it in the head with a kunai. After a big poof of smoke, he grew a bit surprised at her skill. He made about 20 bug clones. "Search and attack," he said. The clones had the properties of bugs, they could sense the clones. Several clouds of smoke puffed up. All of the shadow clones are down. Wess thought. Mizuki hadn't realized Wess had planted a female Kikaichu on her. The females were exceptionally small, when compared to the males. Wess sent out a male beetle to lead him to her. They stopped a few meters in front of her. Wess made the hand signs and the tree sprouted up and the roots went to grab Mizuki at an astounding speed.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Shoot,Got me.
Mizuki tried to wiggled out of the root but it wouldn't loosen. She looked at him and threw her Kunai at him. . I'm wasting to much Charkra and Energy.
She summoned up other clones. 14 clones apperead infront of her guarding her. They all took out Kunai's and threw it at Sensei Wess. While they did that she tried slicing her way out the tree. The clones did "Kage Mane no Justu as she broke free and disappered. She couldn't go that far-her charkra was low and so was her energy but she went further away. She sat down and wished she had that medicine her mother tried to offer.
"Next time i'll take it," She mumbled. "I'm so tired." She summoned up 5 clones. The five clones took up the last of her charkra. They all went out different ways. She fell off the tree she was sittinf on and blacked out. All of her summoned clones vanished.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:40 pm

(The Tree is a Genjutsu, you can only break free with the Release Technique, but oh well.)

Wess leaped in the air, jump of one kunai after another, he aimed them too, the hit the clones with astounding speed. The bug was still on Mizuki, she had forgotten about that, Wess took out the rest of her clones first with Kikaichu Coffins, then found her. Mizuki was laying on the ground it seemed, she fell out of it. Wess sighs. "Head Hunter Jutsu!" Wess calls out and sinks into the ground, then he grabs Mizuki's leg and begins to pull her under.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 pm

(Oh sorry ^.^)
Mizuki Woke up with her head throbbing. "Where am i," She says slowly. She saw Sensei Wess and rubbed her head. "Ow..what happened-Wait i remember now. I fell out of that stupid tree when i ran out of Charkra." She then sat up with a frown. "I lost..didn't i."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:38 pm

"Um yeah, here, I'll get you out of the ground," Wess says giggling slightly. He stomps the ground. "Release!" he yells.
She slipped up out of the ground. "You did well for a Genin," Wess says. "Come with me," he says. He walks towards Ichiraku Ramen. "Anything you want?" Wess asks sitting down. Wess nods at the old man and his daughter, they begin preparing his egg over rice bowl.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:30 pm

"Well just Ramen with pork....that's all." Mizuki felt down. She lost the fight because she blacked out-one of the patheic ways of defeat. "I don't think i did well for a Genin. Ugh,I'm so dumb. Everyone else in my family are like super smart and i'm just below that." She slurp the ramen in her mouth. "I wish i can be a bit smarter and faster. I did horrible." She then stared at her ramen.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:11 pm

"You did fine, your family is what, all Chunin or Jonin?" Wess asks.
"Besides, I'm a Jonin of the Aburame Clan, we have a counter to nearly every Clan," Wess says.
Wess finishes his Ramen.
"Hurry up, someone is at our lounge," Wess says as he sees a parasite fly over and make a few patterns.

Chiyon ran up the stairs.
She found her room, and came up with an excuse for not arriving to early.
She noticed no one was there.
She then sighed, taking her puppet off her shoulders, and taking out a stringless marionette.
She began to play with it, making it dance, bow, shake, and do other things of the sort.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:13 pm

"Oh i'll hurry up," Mizuki said. "My parents are Junin and my younger brother and sister are on there way to be Genin but even with that their super smart." Mizuki put the biggest piece of pork in her mouth finishing the food. "Ok i'm done here-Someone is at our Lounge,"SHe asked. "I wonder who."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 3 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Kurosaki Nara was going to be late for meeting his team. It was set in stone when he found out about the meeting five days ago. If it was ten days ago, he'd be on time. He was living with his parents who were located away from the village for a mission. He hadn't been back into the village for a few years now nor had seen anyother members of his clan. The news of him being accepted as a genin was great, but his father couldn't return to the village with him and his mother. He made his way to the lounge area he was destined to meet his new team; his life was about to change and he was ready for it.

He opened the door to find a girl playing with a puppet. It was kinda funny to him seeing in dance around and he couldn't help but laugh. He calmed himself down and begain to talk, "Yo. You on Squad three too?"
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Mizuki ran up the to the classroom. She flung the door open when she saw a boy and a girl playing with a puppet. They must be my teammates. Well it's about time they showed up. Mizuki walked to them. "Hi,I'm Mizuki Nara-you must be my teammates,right."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 am

"Nara?" Kurosaki said aloud. He was part of the Nara clan too. He never really met anyone else his age from the Nara clan and it was unusual for clan members to be on the same squad. He walked around the girl appearing to be observing her. He then spoke aloud, "I'm Kurosaki Nara. You probably never heard of me, cause I was raised outside the village. Nice to meet a non-adult Nara." He smiled widely and held out his hand waiting to get it shook by Mizuki.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 am

"I'm Chiyon..." the girl said in a childish and shy voice. She started to grow bored with it and had it go into her shuriken case by itself, well she controlled it, but that's beside the point. A smoke bomb slipped outta her sleeve and a big puff of smoke came out. When it cleared, she was holding her puppet, Black Wretch. "And this is Black Wretch, I made it myself," she says grinning proudly. A knock on the door was heard and Wess entered. "So now everyone is here...." Wess says. "Now, I want to know about you," Wess says just as every sensei did when he first got his students. "I'm from the Aburame Clan, my name is Wess, I dislike smart brats, and I like fighting and protecting my village," he says intimidatingly, just to get some since in these kids head. "You," he points to the girl with the puppet, "You go first," She nods and says quietly. "Umm.... I'm from the Nao family, I enjoy playing with puppets and cleaning them, I dislike pork," she says. "Mitsuki, you go first, then follow it up with you," he points to the boy.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Really he's from the Nara clan,too. Wow this should be intersting.
Mizuki shook his hand back and smiled. "It is nice to meet you-Non-adult Nara."She then laughed. "Raised outside the village. Wow i never met anyone who was raised outside the village so thats cool." Mizuki focused on Wess and Chiyon. Chiyon seemed kinda shy but then she seems like she has pride. I bet we'll all get along.Hopefully i wont be a drago to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:47 pm

"I do have a name," Kurosaki said intentionally trying to bug his teacher. He smiled slyly warning his teacher that he does like to push other's buttons. His teacher seemed strict to him and wasn't open to sharing about himself. The girl, Chiyon, was quiet and shy. Docile to be exact, she'd probably freak out at the sight of anything scary. He waited to hear what Mizuki had to say to be able to determine what she's like. He whispered, "Your go." To remind Mizuki that it was her turn afterall.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 pm

"Oh yea it is my turn," She said simply. I guess it wouldn't hurt.
"I am Mizuki Nara. I pretty much dislike..well..losing. When i lose it just shows how weak i am. One thing in my life that i don't ever want to see is my family being hurt or killed. Um...I wanna protect everyone that means alot to me without using any other..kind..of..power," She said slowly. "I want to be strong mostly. I like gazing at the moon or talking to my family." She finished. Any second i could have fainted. Opening up is alot harder than i thought.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Mizuki appeared to be strong, but she showed some signs of resistance in her speech. She might be someone that puts on a façade about their life. It's too soon to assume that at the moment, so he'll have to keep a close eye on her to really find out. "My turn now," he said cheerfully. "Kurosaki of the Nara clan. I like to annoy people older than me. I also love a good joke and some miso soup too. I don't like liers and crab too. Mostly cause I'm allergic to crab meat. Oh! I don't know a lot about the village. I just arrived here around six this morning, so I haven't been able to explore at all." He still had a wide grin on his face; it was immpossible to tell how smart and cunning he really is.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 pm

By his wide grin and how he describe he's personailty it's pretty safe to assumed that he is the type of guy who'll surprise you when you least expect it. Mizuki ran her fingers through her hair. "So what do we do now," Mizuki asked Sensei Wess. "Everyone is finished describing themselves."
I was right-everyone is intersting. I wonder how our personality will clash.....
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 am

Wess looks at his students and says "Well, now we go get a mission from Lady Tsunade," His turtle neck muffled, it was covering up his mouth as usual. He was relieved he didn't have a Hyuga Clan member on his team, they were known to freak out when they see how much chakra and Aburame's body produces to feed their hive. "Meet up at the top of the Academy at sunrise tomorrow," Wess says. His body becomes engulfed in bugs and then he vanishes, reappearing at his family residence. He went into the Kikaichu House with a newborn, it was his duty as the Main Branch Heir, to give this child the ability of the Kikaichu. This was his cousin's child no doubt, same eyes. He makes a few hand signs. "SEAL!" he calls out. Three black dots appeared on the right side of the baby's neck, these would be where the Kikaichu bore into his body. He hated having to watch, but he withstood it. He waited a few hours.

~Meanwhile, as soon as Wess left~

Chiyon stood there. She wondered what their mission would be. "A basic one," she thought. "So what do you guys want to do?" she asks softly. She eyes Mitsuki and Kurosaki. At least their related... she thought to herself. She wondered what would happen when they finally get a tougher mission, like a body guard one, where they actually had to fight. She looked at the two Naras, they seemed powerful. "I don't think I'll be any help..." she thinks. She looks at them with a blank gaze in her misty green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP IC
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next