Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

[Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase   [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:33 pm

kazu nodded silently and suffled on ahead,staring at the gorund the whole time. Chase's sweatshirt was big on her, but it kept her warm. She'd wash it for him and return it soon enough. She figured she owe that much more to 'im. She felt to shy to talk to chase on the way back. She ddin't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase   [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Chase didn't attempt to break the silence this time. He shuffled back towards town alongside Kazumi, not knowing what to say. What could he say?

Many times, he found himself glancing back over at the sniffling girl, wishing he could say something to make it all better. But he couldn't, so he didn't.

As they approached the Inn, he opened the doors for her, letting her enter before he did. "Ladies first," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase   [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Kazu lookd up at him and smiled warmly. "thank you." she said and walke din. "perhaps..i'll see you around then?" she asked closing her eyes and smiling. "and once again, i cannot thank you enough for putting up with me." "you've been so kind, and i'll repay you, one way or another." kazu put a hand on her muscle and got a confident look on her face. "you can bet your shoes on that."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase   [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Chase smiled and nodded. "Don't worry about it," he chuckled. "I am morally obligated to help damsels in distress. So, if you fall into any more rivers...give me a call." He bent down slightly and kissed her cheek, a very common gesture where he was from. "I'll see you around, Kazumi," he said, turning around and walking towards the exit. Just before he pushed the doors open, he turned back around and called, "You can give the jacket back to me the next time you see me. I hope it's soon." Then, he left, leaving an air of silence behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase   [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Kazu touched the spot where he kissed her. Blushing slightly. "ya...." she said slowly. She turned and went into her room. It was warn in there, so she took the sweat shirt off. SHe layed down in her bed, holding the sweatshirt to her chest. Part of it was pressed to her face as well. What was that? she wondered with a thoughtful expression on her face. She remebered the kiss, and blushed harder. It was just a freindly gesture... she thought re-assruingly to herself. ya...that was it... His sweatshirt smells....good. and then kazu relized what she had just said and sat up in her bed. "OH MY GOODNESS I SOUND LIKE A PERVERT!" she cried, but then fell back, laughing histaricly. "yes, it will be godo to see him again." and with that, she feel into a deep, dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase   [Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Black Heart Event] Kazu and Chase
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2