Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event) Nextmotm

Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event) Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event)   Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Crystal walked nea the goddess pond. The water was clear blue and the trees gave off shade. As Crystal walked by the large tree near the pond, she heard a tiny voice. It didn't sound like a Harvest Sprite. It sounded oddly different. "What was that?" Crystal said to herself. She pondered wondering where the voice came from.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event)   Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Arden shuffled through the thick underbrush of the forest near the pond, wincing slightly as a branch smacked her face, leaving a red mark. She shook her head. I couldn't just take the path, like most normal people?

She squinted as she saw a figure standing by the pond. She walked over to the person, sticking her hands in the pockets of her jacket as she went along. "Hey," she said, approaching the girl. It was Crystal. Arden smiled, recognizing the girl. "Hi!" She repeated herself, a bit brighter this time around. "How are you? I haven't seen you in...quite a while."
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event) Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event)   Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:18 am

Crystal heard another voice. She turned around and saw Arden, a friend of hers who she hadn't seen in a while. "Oh hello Arden. I'm fine, thank you. How's your day coming along?" Crystal asked. She wondered if she should tell Arden about the tiny voice. "I've been hearing a tiny voice that sounds nothing like a Harvest Sprite." as Crystal explained what she had heard, the tiny voice was heard again. Eeeeep! it shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event)   Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Tiny Voice (Arden and Crystal Friendship Event)
Page 1 of 1