Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something to do? [Friendship Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Something to do? [Friendship Event] Empty
PostSubject: Something to do? [Friendship Event]   Something to do? [Friendship Event] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 pm

[Black Friendship Event-Soph and Kandy]
*Soph walks into the library* Why did I come here? she questioned herself. Because it's something to do...seeing as the Valley has nothing interesting. Another voice joined in. Soph placed a hand on her head and shook herself a little bit. Her sketch pad was under her arm, her pencil behind her ear. Sighing, Soph walked to a table and sat down...but nothing came to her. Angry, she slammed the pencil down, allowing a bad mood to creep upon her and ignoring the scowls of the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

Female Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Something to do   Something to do? [Friendship Event] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Kandy walked into the libary and saw Soph she knew she was mad because of the broken pencil. Hey Soph.Kandy said! Hi Soph said in that i dont feel like talking voice. So what's up why are u mad??? Kandy asked. Oh it's nothing Soph said. Comeon u can tell me i wont tell a soul! I promise!

*Sorry Soph i made this short but i need more info to write more lol ^.^*
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Something to do? [Friendship Event]   Something to do? [Friendship Event] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Soph struggled to smile as Kandy said she wouldn't tell anyone about her anger and what caused it.
"It's...it's...everything..." Soph's head was raised for once. "I feel like I have so much responsiblity...I am the eldest...I have to do everything first...fall in love, get a job, get married...I think I need to escape..." Soph grabbed the snapped pencil and wrote a note on a clean page.
I want OUT!!!! So mant times my emotions have changed-I'm SICK of it!!!! I think I'll leave for a while-two weeks...my parents will let me. I just need to regain control...
Soph finished the note. "Nothing anyone says will make me change my mind Kandy..."
[I'm going on holiday next week for two weeks-that's why Soph is going for two weeks as well!!!! XD]
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: Something to do   Something to do? [Friendship Event] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 pm

I understand what u mean Soph..Kandy said. I feel the same way but not about the same thing... Kandy said. I want out of ife too but Life was made hard for a reason i guess and we should just go with whatever happens.. you CAN do all those things just try ur hardest!!!! Kandy said. dont worry if no one made mistakes then the world would be twisted so if u fall get up and try again! Kandy said. That's the path I try and follow! Kandy said!! U can go on ur trip but remember what i just said please!!! Kandy pleaded. Also one more thing..We we're all put here for a reason..U just haven't found yours yet...Kandy said.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Something to do? [Friendship Event]   Something to do? [Friendship Event] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Soph smiled at Kandy through her anger. "Thanks Kandy. I'll remember it all the time...even when I'm back!"
Soph thought more about her reason and the things she had said...marriage seemed like the biggest thing...
"I just want to find a guy to love and I want him to love me back. I think it'll take a while though..." Soph grinned. "Thank you Kandy, my head is clearer...but I still have to leave. My emotions are all over the place, I need to stop that." She stopped. "I'm sorry our meeting was short, but I think I should go home...I have a trip to plan." Soph gave Kandy a small hug, then waved and walked away.
[I'm sorry too, I'm just trying to wrap stuff up before I leave!]
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: something to do   Something to do? [Friendship Event] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:20 pm

kk bye soph im glad we had this meeting!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to do? [Friendship Event]   Something to do? [Friendship Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to do? [Friendship Event]
Page 1 of 1