Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i'm back! hold your applause XD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : i'm back! hold your applause XD Afsangelaward-4

i'm back! hold your applause XD Empty
PostSubject: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 pm

weeee good to be back home slices. i was gunna record my days in a journal, but i'm not one for writing in journals, so i never got around to it. (i draw in them!) but i can remeber ran little sinipits. so here i gooooo~~~

random things i remeber our first day heading from home

ok, so our mom had us cleaning the house for the past couple days. and i'm like 'mom, why are we cleaning house right before we go on vacation?" and she's like "so we come home to a clan house." that sounds like a bad joke there Rolling Eyes we said goodbye to the house and out kitties and we didn't arrive at a hotel till i think 11 something PM. so i was dead tierd. and i had been listeing to my ipod and i got these new earbuds i was still getting used to. (i have a knack for breaking head phones) by the time we reached the hotel, my ears literally felt like they were bleeding. Not a very nice feeling. Also, there was this first gas station we stoped at. We were inside the store and this one guy walks past us and hangs up the phone he was one and mumbles 'those girls are on crack.' so that was..interesting.

Stuff i remeber our second day.

ok, there's a strange obsession with numbers when it comes to motels and hotels. *shivers* i remeber the whole time we were in the car, i was dead tierd and maaannn was i moody. someone should have writting on our car 'warning, tierd teen. follow at your own risk' i fell asleep a few times. Which i guess was ok but it rlly didn't help much. I later found out i was always drowsy was becuase of the mostion sickness pills i took (ya, i get mostion sickness) which had a possable side effect of drowsyness. anyway, we arrived late at night and we crashed almost imeditly.

ok, to sum this thing up, we saw the new harry potter movie (which was funny becuase everyone at our family reunin came XD) we went to the oklahoma momorial (where two americans decided to bomb it, kill alot of people, even teh childrenz) we went to holy city and Mt scot. (holy city is a place vuilt completely of rock that takes u through the life of jesus) uhh we went to the chirsom trail musium. Hit alot of grage sales. had our family reunion...uhhh..we went to alot of reastraunts...and until i can remember some other thigns, that's it. BTW, the whole trip there and the whole trip back, i was really moody. and...a female dog...OH! AND I SAW THIS ADORABLE SHIH-ZU PUPPY!! but she was $300
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : i'm back! hold your applause XD Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:15 pm

WOOOT good to have you back . i missed your presence here D< *tackleeeee*
Too bad your mood wasn't at the best :/ but oh well it seemed like you had AT LEAST some fun xD

WELCOME BAAAACK~~~~
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:28 pm

ya, twas what happens when ur tierd XD i have this cousin names tanner, he's hawt :O and then my cousins buddy (real name harlod) and tony. And my soon-to-be cousins heather and nathan. and there's also my cousin dotty, ashley, and breanna. ya...i sang for them to. let's just say, thanks to tanner, i can no longer sing the song 'adle weise' XD we were all cracking up becuase i he thought i said 'anle weise' every time i tried to sing it after that, i cracked up laughing. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:32 pm

ROFL xDDD

*sings* xDD

*runs in circles while throwing confetti* :33 *somehow rlly happy that your back*
>:C
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:36 pm

ya.. .and! why i was away, i created a new seris. ur seris inspired me, so i created myown detective one ♥ the male lead... HAS A MONICLE! but he's the classy hawtness type <3333
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Oh Mai God <333 *spins on chair in excitement* =OO Sounds so much fun

Monocle? O.O reminds me of Kaitou Kid from Detective Conan , Though he's a thief xD

putting that aside ;w; I inspired you? *flattered* Sucha great feeling xDD
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:46 pm

ya, i'll draw the two main characters soon i guess. I named them after constilations♥

Lyra, a 16-year-old student who's part of Star Detective Agency

Oryan- a 24-year-old teacher who is Lyra's partner

do you want some spoilers about the seris, i'll PM them to you santa if you wantz <33 but only youz. no one elses.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:52 pm

<33333 I'd love to. I love detectives really much and I'm so flattered that I can't resist

xDD waiting for spoilers owo
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : i'm back! hold your applause XD Badge

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 pm

KAZUMI!!
*glomps*
I'm so happy your back!! It felt like it was a month! Wasn't the Harry Potter movie great? I was sad at the end though... *He was one of my characters afterall. Sad

Anyway I'm glad you back! ^.^

*Name was not mentioned due to spoilers. You have to read the book or watch the movie to find out.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:25 pm

ya, my soon-to-be-cousin heather was crying XD i kbnew it was coming, so i didn'y. we also had an awsomesauce popcorn fight XD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

I didn't cry, I was like "What the *insert bad word here* ?!?!? *Insert bad statement to say here.*!!!!!!!"
I once had a popcorn fight and got in trouble. It was worth it though. xD
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:32 pm

ya, before the movie started we were all throwing popcorn at eachother! even the adults XDDD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:40 pm

My folks are too serous to be seen doing something like that. Only a couple of my friends can see my dad singing to the song "Dancing Queen."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:00 pm

lol XDDD ya, it was really addictive popcorn too. :O i want some right now T^T
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 am

Welcome back!that trip sounds very exciting!...i fall asleep in the car for some reason when im bored,so mostly always even if im listening to my ipod,
well
ITS GOOD TO HAVE YA BACK!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : i'm back! hold your applause XD Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:32 am

welcome back Kazumi..i am waiting this day to come..!

*cheers*

i miss you so much..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back! hold your applause XD   i'm back! hold your applause XD Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm back! hold your applause XD
Page 1 of 1