Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Roses are red, violets are blue..."

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

"Roses are red, violets are blue..." Empty
PostSubject: "Roses are red, violets are blue..."   "Roses are red, violets are blue..." EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:28 pm

Red sat upon the mossy ledge of the Goddess Pond, her feet lightly dipped into the water. Lost in a daydream, she let her gaze rest on the rose she held gingerly in her hands.
She had been daydreaming alot lately, mainly about certain people. She found it hard to skip down the path lately rather than walk, and she hadn't had much motive to gather berries lately. All Red was interested in was dreaming.

Red tugged lightly at one of the petals. "He..."
Red stopped and hesitated. No flower could determine such a thing as she was about to entrust it with.
With a sigh, she rested the rose on her lap and continued to lose herself in thought.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : "Roses are red, violets are blue..." Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: "Roses are red, violets are blue..."   "Roses are red, violets are blue..." EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:59 pm

Aiyo walks up the path and saw Red lost in a daydream.
Careful not to disturb her, Aiyo tiptoed and sat behind the big tree.
"I wonder if Red is okay these days..."
She rested her body on the tree trunk and looked up into the sky.
"I wonder if there is anything I can help her with"
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: RE: "Roses are red, Violets are blue..."   "Roses are red, violets are blue..." EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:31 am

Red was too deep in her daydream to notice Aiyo tip-toing past her. She had heard her speak, but she pushed it to the back of her mind; thinking it was purely her imagination.
The sun was reflecting brightly off of the water, and as she moved her gaze her eyes were bleached.
She turned her head to look at her surroundings again, only just realising Aiyo's presence.

"Oh.. Hi Aiyo!" Red waved, putting on as cheery a smile as she could at the moment. Pulling herself out of her daydreams, she focused properly on Aiyo.
"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : "Roses are red, violets are blue..." Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: "Roses are red, violets are blue..."   "Roses are red, violets are blue..." EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:54 pm

"I came to visit you~"
Aiyo hesitated.
"Ah, Red! Hihi~ Ummz, o_o... are you feeling okay Red?"
"Anything troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: RE: "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue"   "Roses are red, violets are blue..." EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:31 am

"Hmmm...? To visit me?" Red smiled gingerly.
Red thought briefly at the question, trying to figure out for herself what was crossing her mind to bring her this far outside her usual self.
"Ummm... I don't really know myself, actually..." Red shrugged as if it would rid her of the thought.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda
Esmeralda

Female Number of posts : 7
Roleplay Name : Maggie O'smith

PostSubject: RE ROSE ARE RED VIOLETS ARE..   "Roses are red, violets are blue..." EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Esmeralda Walked up to the goddess pond with her white horse cherry esmeralda wanted to show the harvest goddess her new horse as she reached the top of the path she noticed to distent people indulged in conversation as she grew closer she said " erm..hello im the mayors daughter esmeralda nice to meet you i just moved here recently "
"who are you?"
"And how are You ..."
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: "Roses are red, violets are blue..."   "Roses are red, violets are blue..." EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:15 pm

"It's you again!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Roses are red, violets are blue..."   "Roses are red, violets are blue..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Roses are red, violets are blue..."
Page 1 of 1