Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amando and Natt Black Freindship event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

Amando and Natt Black Freindship event Empty
PostSubject: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 am

Natt sat on the beach and gazed out to sea. The sun was setting and cast and eiry golden glow on the sand. She rolled on to her back and gazed up at the gold sky, wishing this feeling would never end. She let herself sink into the warm glowing sand.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Amando and Natt Black Freindship event Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:46 am

Amando was taking a walk.he just wear his swimming trunks and was topless.
He wanted to test himself his knowledge that Kazumi and Natt give him in swimming..He was Natt."hi Natt!!whatcha doin?
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:39 am

Natt quickly span round and fell into the soft sand. "Oh, hi amando!" she coughed from the sand. She looked at amando in his swimming trunks and blushed. "So what are you doing here amando?" She quickly stood up and brushed the sand off.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:30 am

Amando smiled as he turn around to see Natt..Natt was still covered with sand..
"oh hello Natt!"he smiled more as he waved.."hey..thanks for teaching me to swim.."
he began to walk along to the seashores..getting ready to swim..
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 am

"Thats's alright. Hey, do you mind if I join you?" Natt looked down at her bare feet and blushed, her hair covering her rosy red cheeks. "I don't care if I don't have swimming stuff on. I'll just freeze to death if I have to."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:27 am

Amando blushed as he heard what Natt said..there can only mean one thing..he need to take off her clothes..he sounded like a perv.."o-okay.."but don't blame me if you freeze to death"
he laughed a loud..
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:33 am

"No silly!" She blushed even harder. "I'll just go in like this!" She could see right through him. She though it strang that she could read his mind.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 am

Amando stayed shocked for a while because she read his mind..that gotta be insane...
"o-okay.."just be careful because i repeat don't blame me if you get freeze"
he laugh again..
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 am

"I don't care." She carefully stepped into the cold water and shivered. Natt waded further in so that the water went up to her waist. "It's very cold."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:16 am

Amando laugh"see..i told you..it's very cold isn't it.."Amando realized that he was just wearing his swimming trunks..he laugh at himself.."you had more clothing than i do"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 am

"Yes but what your wearing is designed for swimming. I suppose a wetsuit would be the best." Natt though dreamily. "I wonder if you can get surfboards around here.." Natt was muttering to herself
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 am

Amando scratch his head..."i don't know.."
"i don't think they have surfboards here..but i guess maybe or not.."
he thinks for a while and take time to take decisions..will he let her borrow his surfboard..or let her swim without it..think as he think..
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:43 pm

Natt quickly snapped out of her daydream. "Sorry amando. What was I saying again?" Natt racked her brain fo ra hint to what they were last talking about.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:36 am

Amando show up a weird face "well..i was just saying if you want to surf.."
Amando was thiking that it was more than that..he still want to remember..
"i can't barely recall too"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm

"I've got such a bad memory!" Natt scolded herself. She gazed longinly at the warm sand. "Can you teach me how to surf?" Natt suddenly asked
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 am

Amando run his fingers to his hair and said"well..kinda complicated but i think you can do it"Amando is about to start and then a big wave came.."well..now is no the time for surfing i'll teach you sometime..kay?"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 am

"Ok!" Natt said eargerly. "When will it be?" Natt waded out of the water to stand on the sand and looked at amando with her bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 am

Amando stared innocently and then said"well..until the waters vigilant waves stop"Amando once put his feet back to the water..and he felt pushed by the waves"see..i can't even handle it"Amando added"just be patient!"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 pm

"Ok." Natt went over to her towel liying on the sand and wrapped it round herself. "I suppose I'd better get going. You will tell me when I can have my surfing lesson right?" Natt smiled.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 am

Amando look at the sky"yep..it's getting late..i have to cook food for me to eat"Amando run fast and then looks behind''Natt!be prepared in our surfing lesson"Amando now runs wild until he reached the ladder and waves once more"goodbye!"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 pm

"Bye!" Natt picked up her things and and followed amando but at a slower pace. She looked up at the darkening sky and sighed. With that she walked off the beach and headed for the inn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amando and Natt Black Freindship event   Amando and Natt Black Freindship event Empty

Back to top Go down

Amando and Natt Black Freindship event
Page 1 of 1