Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amando & Alisa's black heart event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Amando & Alisa's black heart event Empty
PostSubject: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:16 am

Alisa was standing on the dock, dripping wet. She thought it would be a good opportunity to fish on her little 'vacation'. She could fish at home yet she was always too busy. There was a bite! It was strong!!! Alisa pulled with all of her might. It was too strong. She let it run for a minute then tried again. It was no use. Suddenly there was a another strong pull on the line. It dragged Alisa off of the dock and into the water. It was harder impact then she thought... She immediately let go of the line when she hit the waters surface. She opened her eyes to see herself under water. She quickly started to swim up to the surface. She rose from the water finding herself very far from the shore. "That fish must have pulled me this far... But then again I let go. I... Let... Go? No! My rod!!!" That was the fifth time that happened. She swam to shore with a long face and walked to her beach towel, dripping wet once again. She wrapped it around her waist, the towel soaking wet, and took it off. "No sense using it when its wet too..." Even so, she was able to smile.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Amando & Alisa's black heart event Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 am

Amando was strolling along the shores..he noticed someone..he quickly approach the perosn and greet him cheerfully.."hi"he noticed also he does not know the girl..getting curious he asked"are you new?I'm Amando.."he offer his hand for a friendly hand shake..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Alisa looked at the boy. He didn't look familiar. She took his hand. "I'm Alisa, nice to meet you! I'm just here for a vacation." She did a short shake and pulled away, not wanting to get him wet. Then she looked at the ocean. She mumbled to herself. "That fish. He got my rod..."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:11 am

Amando looked where the fish was"yep..how did it got there?"Amando pulled short his hands to his mouth"how rude of me.."Amando then pulled his hands away form his mouth"should we get it?"Amando sighed.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 pm

"No... I'll just buy a new one..." She smiled. He wasn't her first friend there but second was still good. Well she hoped he'd be a good friend. "So, what are you doing here? On a stroll?" Alisa thought to herself. -Bad Ali! Stop being so curious with this stuff!-
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:06 am

Amando questioned why"why cant' you just go and get it?"Amando added"oops..my rudeness"Amando looked where the rod was"it isn't far yet you can reach it.."Amando looked again"maybe not because maybe many crabs or jellyfishes strangle beneath the dark depths.."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:52 pm

"Je... Jellyfish?" Alisa thought about being stung and shook her head trying to forget about this thought. "What a shame... So anyways, enough about that..." She thought about something to talk about but nothing came to mind... -What to talk about... Arh! What a bad day for this to happen!-
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:23 am

Amando got really worried with he somewhat really annoyed face"are you okay there?"Amando was thinking of a good line to make her recover fast from her distress face"wait..don't be worried silly you!we are not swimming anyway"Amando thought if it was a good approach..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Alisa thought. -Wow... This guy seems to be nice...- "Sorry about that. Just... Blanked out for a second! -Blanked out?- She didn't know anyone who said that! What would people call her? Probably a dork! She wiped her forehead. "Wow, its hot out today."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 am

Amando continued to calm Alisa"hey..so where do you live?"Amando was thinking if he had the right question.."hey..i live down the corner of this town"Amando blush slight telling about his house was just a fluke..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 am

"Where do I live...?" This was... Sudden... Either way she had to be polite. She thought. "I live in Forget Me Not Valley! Follow the path from the ranch, look right and you can't miss it." Oh darn! What did she do? He might have told her what place he lived but she told him the exact location! -Okay calm down Alisa... Its not like he's going to go to my house and steal all of my things...- She took a deep breath and looked at him to see him blushing. -Well he did it to me so!- "So... Nice day huh?" She tried to make herself look formal and refined with that question. She failed...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 am

Amando recoverd form his blushing"umm..ohh!right..it's just near my house"Amando said it wrong it was far way not near"ah-ah,wrong..my house is far from yours"Amando tried laughing to cover his dumbness..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Alisa chuckled. She was happy. It might not have been the first conversation she had in Mineral town but it was second. The second one since she had gotten there. -Wow... I have to be more social or other than Dylan and Amando, I won't have any friends here... Well, I think Amando...- "Well, maybe one day I could visit." What was she saying? Yes she was teasing but that was an odd way to put it... Boy this was an awkward conversation but for the oddest reason, it was fine.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 am

Amando who looking at the sky suddenly look at her back"well..it's getting a bit late..i need to go home and cook supper"Amando walks away."bye!it was nice meeting you i have tons of errands pile up to do"Amando quickly rans a bit and waves.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 pm

"Bye!!!" She waved back at him. It was getting late. Oh well. Alisa started to walk back to the inn. What had happened? She looked up at the sky thinking to herself about what had happened. -Till we meet again... Amando...-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amando & Alisa's black heart event   Amando & Alisa's black heart event Empty

Back to top Go down

Amando & Alisa's black heart event
Page 1 of 1