Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:11 pm

"n-i'm fine." kazu said still coughing. "i was just caught off gaurd..is all." "you got lucky." kazu coughed even harder. Of all times, papa, why now? She was slightly embaressed. "wow." she said in a rough voice. "i feel stupid right now." "i'm going to have to win agenst you one day or another you know." she laghed, but the laugh turned into a cough.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Chase grinned. "You sure you want to risk a rematch, princess?" He hesitated, and then shook his head. "Yeah. You need to get out of the water. As in, now. I don't want you to choke to death in the middle of the ocean." He grabbed her wrist and began to paddle back to shore, standing up as soon as he could feel the ocean floor. "You sure you're okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:18 pm

"You sure you want to risk a rematch, princess?" chase said. Kazus eyes widend. P-princess? she thought. Next thing she knew, she was being pulled through the water. "ah! right!' she said. Kazu hadn't heard what chase had said, she agreed anyway, though. "erm..i'm sorry." she said looking away. "kinda ruined it, didn't I?" she closed her eyes and smiled. A sweat drop appeaed on her head. "it seems like both times we've hung out..i've done something over-dramatic or wrong." "i'll try and be better, i promise.."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Chase chuckled. "I have a little sister. I'm totally used to drama." He grinned at her as the water started getting lower and lower, and soon, they were on the shore. "It's really not that big of a deal. I was getting waterlogged, anyways." He held up his hands as proof. The skin on his fingers was wrinkled and pale. "Let's do something a little less crazy next time," he suggested. "Hey, let's get some dinner sometime, or something. We could get a whole group of people together, and have a dinner party, or something." He immediately started to think of people he could invite along.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Kazu's face lit up. "ah! that would me fun!" "i knw so many people we could invite too!♥" "but where would we go?" kazu started to rack through her brain. "let's see, there's a diner on sunshine island. there's a cafe too." "there's a bar in for-get-me-not valley...hmmm." "where would you want to go chase-san?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

"Well, there's good restaurants in pretty much every town..." Chase thought for a moment. After a pause, he snapped his fingers and said, "I've got it! There's a Fireworks display in Forget-Me-Not tomorrow. We can get dinner either here in Mineral Town, or in Sunshine Island, which is on the way to Forget-Me-Not, and then we can go to the Fireworks afterwards!"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Kazu's eyes sparkled. "waaaa! that'd be so cool!" "i'd love to see the fireworks festival♥" "that'd be so much fun!" "waaaa! i'm so excited!" Kazu bounced up and down while clapping her hands. "i'm looking forward to it!" she said. "but...who else will we invite..?" she wondered. "ian-san might like to go....but then again, you never know with him." "hmmmm. what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Chase thought for a second. "Well, you invite anyone you think might want to go. And I'll do the same. Sure, I don't know that many people yet, but..." He had just moved there, and didn't know as many people as Kazumi did, but the people he had met were nice enough. He smiled. "This is gonna be fun. And then we can all go together to the fireworks and not have to worry about watching 'em alone, or whatever."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 pm

"sounds nice!" kazu said looking at him and smiling gently. They finally reached the shore. "so...i'll see you then?" she asked picking up her clothes. She brushed some wet hair out of her face. "oh, and you said you had a little sister? i'd like to meet her someday." kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "she's lucky, she has a big brother like you♥" "i never had any siblings, but i'm sure it must be loads of fun!" "well, see you around then!" kazu waved and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]   Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting on the Dock. [Reserved]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2