Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT

Go down 
+3
clairexcliff
artygamer
Miharu_Nakashima
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT Empty
PostSubject: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Ok, I don't feel right without explaining how I got to this inspiration. Yesterday I got a note from skye, I hated refusing him(It makes me feel really crappy) and I am married to him in my second file I wanted to marry someone else in this file. I sort of got pressured and stupidly proposed to Rock. I thought 'well at least I wont need to break Skye's heart anymore.and Rock won't be angry that I married a thief(when I married skye in my other game, he went on a jealousy rampage)' But then the next day I got a note about me breaking his heart so much he quit being a thief. The day after that I got another letter that said "Something got in the way of our love. I'll steal your heart another time- Skye" at that moment I freaked out because I thought he was going to crash the wedding.
Without further ado- the beginning of the story!

"Tonight I will steal your heart away-Phantom Skye" This note brought me to tears. Not out of joy, but from grief. I have rejected his love so many times I lost count. It is not that I don't love him, he is incredibly honest and kind for a thief, and he was the first person to ever say they love me. I actually love him so much, I bought a blue feather a few seasons ago, but he never accepted when I proposed. When I got his letter for the first time, I was so happy I took the whole day off and let the sprites take care of it. I remember watching the news about Skye and I couldn't help but smile at the picture he took in the security camera, he was wearing the bracelet I found and eating the curry I gave him.
"Where are his whereabouts? We have had recent sightings of him around Forget-me-not valley, but we are not certain" The news reporter said
I laughed,"Really, you don't know where he is when his schedule is the same every week, of every month of every year" I responded. Right after I said that, the phone rang. Nobody ever called me, ever. So I was sure it was a wrong number but I just couldn't ignore it. "Hello?" I answered
"Jill! How are you?" a familar voice said softly
"Mom?" I sturrered. like I said, people don't call me. I haven't heard her voice since I moved.
"Yeah, this is. I just saw the news about that thief Phantom Skye"
I gulped, "What about him?"
"Well he is in your area. I'm just telling you to lock your doors and windows and maybe get a security system"
"I do have a security system, it's called a dog and a cat"
"That dog couldn't fend him off!"
"Yes he could! And this isn't about my posessions being safe is it?"
Mom was silent,"No,it's not"
"Then what is it about?"
"I'm going to tell you about your dad"
Mom never talked about dad, all I know is they got married and when she was pregant with me, he left. But she remarried the man I grew to know as my father. "what about him?" I stammered
"Dad was a thief when I met him, but he was kind and sincere, and I fell in love. We got married for a bit and when he found out he stole some possessions of mine and left without a word. I'm just telling you to not make the same mistake with skye"
"But it's not like that with him!" I lied
"you defended him at that farm. and you were seen with him in a bar"
"I didn't defend him and he had me under this trance at the bar!"
"Right...just don't marry him or you will be disinherited!" then she hung up. I know what disinherited means, she won't give me money or possessions after death. But furthermore if she disinherits me, she never talks to me again..ever..not even that rare phone call. I thought do I love skye enough to give up a mother's love? The answer was no. So I gave my first rejection to skye.
I clutched the letter tightly, I wanted to tell skye I loved him so much I would die for him. But my mom is the only family I really have, I can't loose her. I tried to think of a way to get out of rejecting him many more times. The only thing I thought of was... marrying someone else. I tried to think if I could do that, then I thought of Rock. He loves me so much that he would give up his lazy life to live with me on a farm. If I married him, I would learn to love him in time. My desicision was set I was going to marry him.
"Hello?" Rock answered
"Hi, it's me. Could you come over? I have something to ask" I said, trying not to sound too depressed
"Uhh ..sure I'll be right over" he said right before he hung up.

XXX

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" he asked. I handed him the blue feather and held back the tears. "Is this?"
I nodded, "Will you accept it?"
He smiled,"Yes! Of course I will! actually I was pretty sure that you didn't like me like this but this means that you love me as much as I love you!" He said hugging me
"I'm so happy!" I lied
"We gotta tell my mom! And Lumina too!" He smiled
"Yeah! Lets go right now!" I exclaimed with false exitement. What I really wanted to say was 'what have I gotten into?'
~

You gave your heart to another didn't you? Now that our love is history, I guess my job as a thief is over too-Skye This letter made me cry for a good hour. But I had to remember I couldn't love him anymore. but the tears wouldn't stop coming out.

Ok! Here's part 2!

Skye had always been the heartbreaker, but he never had his heart broken before. His heart ached and it felt like it would come out of his very chest. 'Why did she choose someone else?' he thought to himself. He always thought Jill felt the same way that he did for her. He always saw her staring at him and when I said anything flirtatious, she would blush. Besides, what kind of girl would cook finest curry and give it to a boy every day if she didn't love him? It was confusing.
Skye stood infront of the mansion he was going to rob before he met Jill. "This will be the last house I rob, It will be swift and easy" He mumbled to himself as he picked the lock. He swiftly made his way to upstairs, he knew that the old lady's room looked fancy, but it didn't have anything very valuable. Skye was going to rob that girl, Lumina, she had so much jewelery, she stored it in an overflowing chest. He had his hand on the doorknob when he noticed that the light was still on. 'Maybe she's afraid of the dark?' He wondered. Nevertheless, he could always use his imfamous "chick-beam" if she tried to stop him. Skye slowly twisted the doorknob and opened the door trying not to make a sound.
"What are you doing?" A voice from behind him asked calmly.
Skye winced and whiped around and did a surprise chick-beam. It was the young lady, Lumina. He put on a smile and walked toward her to tease her.
"Why are you up so late at night?" He teased, "Your bedtime was a long time ago"
"Why can't I move?" she asked in a muffled voice. It was obvious the chick-beam left her so frozen, she had trouble even moving her lips.
"Heh, my beauty has mesmeized you"
"I can easily scream for help"
"Go ahead and try" Before lumina had enough air to even let out a small yelp, Skye pulled her close and covered her mouth softly. Skye was looking deep into Lumina's eyes. Her eyes were wet and irratated, "My my, what is the matter? It seems like you have something sad on your mind." He asked in a flirtatious voice
"Mmmnphf" she said through his hand
"I'm sorry what?" He asked, letting his hand of her mouth
"You look like your mind is more focused on something else too, like you are trying to forget something for the time being"
Skye immediately thought of Jill; her hair, her eyes, her laugh, her smile, he couldn't get her out of his mind, "Yes, my heart got broken and I'm doing this to heal my heart and make a couple thousand. What about you?" he said with saddness and irratation in his voice.
"The man I love, is getting married in a week.So you can say my heart is broken too."
"Huh, do you have any ideas of winning him back?" he asked curiously
"Nothing that doesn't involve summoning the Witch Princess and asking her to break them up." she sighed. Lumina might have thought of that as a terrible idea, but Skye was thinking'Hey that would work' but then there was still a chance of her marrying someone else.
"Have you tried trying to make him fall in love with you?" I asked
"No, I don't want to have an affair with a married man"
"He's not married yet, if you make him say "no" at the wedding, then he won't be married"
"Oh yeah! Thanks!" She smiled
"You know you are still captured by a thief who is about to steal all of you jewelry" Skye pointed out
"Oh yeah" she said, gasping for the air to scream
"CHICK-BEAM FIRE!" he exclaimed as she passed out. Skye left without a single thing, all he needed was that advice on how to win Jill back. Plus, the family will squirm wondering what he took

Okay! I'll finish it later! Tell me what you think of it so far!

Last edited by Miharu_Nakashima on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Love it!!! Very Happy Continue, please. XD
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 am

we love you're story..!keep it coming'
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:22 am

that was amazing!!!!!!!! continue!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!! i beg of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: ...   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:44 am

Yes, please continue this story. You are a miracle worker!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Awards : I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:58 am

make more of this..this is just perfect!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Okay! Part 3 is here! My computer was weird so I had to post outside of my original post!

"You want me do do what?" The witch princess exclaimed, almost stumbling backward.
"You heard me, I want a relationship to be broken up."
"But..but..why? I mean, I wouldn't care if it wasn't you, you don't look like an evil twisted person to go such lengths!"
"I don't?"
"NO! You look like...the oppisite of me!" She said,"Besides, why would you want to be broken up with your fiancee?";
Jill sighed, "It's a long story"
"I have all eternity. Now tell me! Aren't I your friend?"
She nodded, "I guess, but I can only tell you the recent things, because I already told you about my mom and how she almost disenherited me"
She laughed, "That made my day! and every day you bring it up!"
"Okay, well just yesterday, my mom called me again. She said 'Yay! My little girl is getting married! I'm so happy! Why didn't you tell me earlier?'
And then I said, 'Well, I guess I was sort of scared you would think I'm marrying the wrong person and disenherit me'
And then she said, 'Why would I disenherit you for me not liking your fiancee?'
I then replied,'But you said you'd disenherit me if I married a thief!'
and then she said,'No I didn't!'
I said, 'But you said it a couple weeks ago, you said you didn't want me to marry a thief that would turn out like my dad!'
she said,'I don't remember calling you, and your father was a lawyer, not a thief. Although they are pretty close together. If you love a thief and he loves you back, go ahead and marry him! Okay I have to go, bye!' and then she hung up" She exhaled
The witch princess was silent,"What does it mean?"
"It means, that someone was trying to break me and Skye up!"
"Wow! Do you have any idea who it is?"
"I have two culprits; Rock and Kate"
"Kate? That little girl?"
She nodded,"She apparently gets clingy to me and gets jealous when others are closer to me. Also, she knows what 'Disenherit' means"
"Well, what about Rock?"
"He's good at mimicing peoples voices, and he didn't want me to marry anyone else"
"I guess I can break you two up. But do you have my payment?"
Jill sighed and took a mermaid scale out of her rucksack, "You wouldn't believe how long it took before Leia gave me this"
She threw it into a pot and started chanting something, "Oh you can leave now, I need to concentrate"
XXX

Skye practically kicked the door down to the witch princess' house. Instead of a black haired wench he'd expected. He saw that rich girl that he held hostage yesterday. "You're the Witch Princess?"
"No! I'm just visiting her" She exclaimed, turning to the side to see a short, blond girl flying on a broom.
"She doesn't look like a Witch."
"I'm flying on a freakin' broom! I have a cauldron, I wear black, I have red eyes, I-"
"melt when you touch water?" Skye finished, laughing a bit.
"Shut up! Besides, what do you want? Same as richy here?"
"I want to break up Rock and Jill."
"Of course, you're the 3rd person to ask that today. And I already set things in motion a while ago. I can't make it go faster"
"Wait. Lumina, did you ask to break them too?"
She nodded, "I can't stand to see Rock with her"
"Don't let such raw anger and jealousy hide your beauty"
She blushed, "Take your own advice, you look like you are going to kill somebody"
"Hehe, well since I don't have anything else to do here, I must take my leave"
"Wait!" Lumina exclaimed, "What did you take when you robbed my house?"
"Hehe, not telling" He said as he walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 am

good!keep it going!
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Awards : I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 pm

That... was... amazing... Please keep going. I love skye x jill fanfics. Just plain love em'.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:45 am

CarboMcoco wrote:
That... was... amazing... Please keep going. I love skye x jill fanfics. Just plain love em'.

i love skyire ones too..
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze keep goin!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 am

i love it..just keep that story on the go!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy. But now I have my writing playlist on shuffle! Just so you know, Rock moved in before the wedding(to make it more realistic)

"Hey guess what?" Rock smiled
"What?"
"Our wedding is tomorrow! Isn't that great?"
"Yeah! That is awesome!" Jill replied with false exitement. Jill didn't know what to do, she went to the Witch Princess' house 2 days ago, why hasn't anything happened? Rock shouldn't love her anymore.
"Well, Mom was wondering if she could spend the day in town with you. After your work is finished of course. She is just so exited to have you as a daughter!"
"Really?" Jill had always thought of Ruby as a good mother figure, if she were to be my mother in law, it would beat the steryotype that all in-laws are evil.
He nodded, "We still have so much to do! I know who will be the bridesmaids, ring bearer, and flower girl. But I still don't have a best man!"
"What about Kai, you hung out with him a lot last summer" She suggested
"But is that too short of a notice? He might be somewhere far away!"
"You can just call him up and see if he can come, if not, too bad"
"Okay! I'll see if he will come." He said as he he headed for my phone.
"Wait, Kai has a phone number? He travels around so much i can't see him having one."
"Well he gave me one, either it's real or he doesn't like me"
"You can try" She mumbled, thinking it was the second option.
It was silent for a little bit exept for the dial tone on the phone then Jill heard a click and a muffled voice that said "Hello?"
"Kai? Is that you? It's Rock. Where are you?"
"Mpnhi" Kai said. Jill couldn't hear him well, but she could make it out. Was it considered eavesdropping? No.
Fiji? Where's that? Oh never mind, do you think you can be in Forget-me-not valley tomorrow?"
"Fhy?"
"I'm getting married!" He squealed
"Reallhy! Chonfragts! Whot's the lurcky guirl? Ruminla?"
"No, it's Jill!"
"...Realhy? Fshe Disdn't realhy sheem infto you, lasht time I wash theref. Did you ... hersh?"
"No I did not bribe her! She proposed to me!"
"Noh whay!"
"It's true! Anyways, can you be here by tomorrow?"
"Ih'm shorry, I schan't."
"Really? That's too bad, well do you at least know who would be a good best man for such a short notice?"
"Whell, there ish Gray, from townd. Do you knohw him?
"Yeah, he works at ramsey the blacksmith's right?"
"Yup."
"Okay, then! I'll call him later, bye!" He said as he hung up. Rock turned to me with sad, puppydog eyes ans started sniffling, "He couldn't make it.."
"That's to bad,I guess we could get someone else. I don't know who though"
"It's okay, I'll take care of it. Just get your work done and have fun with Mom, okay?"
"Okay, I don't have much to do today anyways."

XXX

Jill was just expecting to have an easy day with Ruby, clean a little bit, then cook. But no! She had to invite Ceilia, Muffy,Popuri, Karen, Nami, Mary, Flora and Elli( 8 out of the 10 bridesmaids) to come along. We spent the day doing girly things, and when Nami set sight of the Salon, she headed home.
"Ahh this is so relaxing" Muffy sighed as the hair stylist washed her hair.
"You can say that again" Ceila said, "I've never done this before. It feels so good!"
"I have to say, I didn't know that getting your hair washed could be so fun!" Jill exclaimed
"All my worries are washed away!" Elli exhaled
"Mine aren't. What if I left my door unlocked? What is I get robbed?" Mary worried
"Relax, nobody would rob somebody in the morning. I should be the one worrying I live in a tent that has no locks! But I'm not." Flora said
"But there might be a stupid robber that robs in broad daylight, what if he robs my house? What if-"
"Hot towel?" The stylist asked Mary, handing her a towel.
"Yes please" Mary said, "Ahh, I don't need to worry anymore"
They all laughed at Mary's mood change. Then the laugh turned into a simoultanious contented sigh.
XXX

Jill's hair looked and felt great, along with her nails. She felt all primped up and ready to head home.
"Are whe going home now?" She asked Ruby
"No! We still need to find the most important thing!"
"And what is that?"
"Dresses and material!"
"I get the dresses part, but why material?"
"I want to make you a weddding dress"
"Oh that's nice. And I guess that they are here to help?"
"You guessed right!" Muffy exclaimed grabbing Jill's arm into the store.
XXX

"Ohh this is so pretty!" Muffy exclaimed, holding a stapless lavender dress that had a black ribbon that tied into bow around the waist.
"That is pretty! It's a bit plain but I like it too!" Popuri smiled, feeling the dress
"It is nice, and it is made of good material" Mary said
"Ruby! What do you think?" Muffy asked, holding the dress up to her body.
"I think we found our dress! Now to get dresses that fit you all and we can head back home! I got the material I need!"
"Okay!" Jill exclaimed glad to just head home.
XXX

"Just one more minute and it'll be done!" Ruby said, pricking at the dress that was on Jill
"Why don't you sew it when I didn't have it on?"
"I needed to have it fitted on you," She said, pricking Jill even more, "Ah! Done! You can look in the mirrior now!"
"Okay." She said as she turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. She was stunned, she looked like a littled pocrelain doll. It was extravagant, beautiful, and it had no flaws.
"Hey girls! You can come in now!" Ruby called to the girls waiting in the lobby. Ruby had sent them out for making her loosed her concentration.
Popuri came in first, "Lilly you're okay! You just look like my doll that I had as a little girl! But then a chicken broke it. You are so pretty!"
"Wow you look so exstravagant!" Muffy said
"It's a bit old fashioned, but it still looks pretty!" Karen said
"Well it matches!" Ruby said
"Matches what?" Jill asked. Ruby smiled and pulled out a box from her wardrobe and took out a beautiful veil. Jill gasped from how much it really did match the dress.
Ruby placed it on Jill's head, "It was mine. I wanted you to wear it."
"It's beautiful!"
"Rock will be so stunned when he sees you walk down the beach to him!" Ruby smiled. That was when it hit her, she was getting married tomorrow, to Rock. Not to Skye. She realized that no matter how pretty she would be, or how nice the wedding was, it would still not be with the man she loves. Tears started to stroll down her face.
"Look at her! She's so happy she has tears of joy!"
She rubbed off her tears and smiled, "Do you mind if I take a walk? I want to show a friend this dress"
"Okay, but you have to make sure it doesn't get dirty. And to be back when you are done." Ruby said
"I will. Oh, can I also have a strawberry?"
"Umm okay." She said, going to the kitchen, and returning with a strawberry and putting it in her hands, "And don't show Rock! It's bad luck!"
"I won't"
XXX

Jill made it to the goddess pond and she looked around to make sure she was alone, then she dropped the strawberry into the pond. A light came over the pond and it formed into the Harvest Goddess
"Dum da da daa!" She exclaimed, "So it's you. Thank you for the offering! Now what do you want?"
"If you look at me you'll see!" Jill laughed, twirling the dress around.
She blinked and then gasped, "Jill? Is that you? You look so beautiful!"
"Thanks, I wanted to show you my dress a day early!"
"Ah yes! You are getting married to that Rock. You two make an odd couple no offence. But you will be happy I'm sure!
"I will!" She lied
"You liar, if you don't love him, don't marry him" She said, "Well I got to go! Toodle loo!" She said before dissapearing
"Wait! I'm not done talking to you!" She shouted, shaking her fists and jumping up and down like a child. She didn't pay much attention to the pond itself, and she tripped on the ledge. She was falling into the pond, and ruining her dress. She braced herself for impact with the cold water. Before she fell in, someone quickly grabbed her hand and whiped her around.
"What are you doing? Taking a midnight swim?" A familiar voice said. It was Skye.

Dun dun dun! What will happen next! Find out for the final part of the story!
Ps: sorry it was so long, and really girly. I can see that could bore some.
PPS: If you didn't get a good image of what the dresses looked like, I found some dresses that fit the description well
Bridesmaid dress:http://static.houseofbrides.com/files/images/dt/d/d_155996.jpg
Wedding Dress:http://www.bestbridalprices.com/images/casablanca/fall08/large/1930.jpg
Wedding Veil:http://www.designsbykristen.com/bl00144.JPG
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:59 am

love it..
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 pm

*screams* That was awesome!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 am

yep..yep..go for more!!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Here's the final Part of the story! And just so you know , "" means talking and ' ' meand thinking or what someone wants to say to the other person.

'Oh No! How could I forget that Skye comes here every freakin night?' Jill thoghut to herself as she was still held in Skyes arms. Her heart was beating so hard, she was scared that it would beat its way out of her chest.
"Hehe. I guess I surprised you. But seriously, what are you doing in a wedding dress, at midnight, almost jumping into the spring? That is very odd and mysterious"
"I-it's none of your business!" She blushed. She was so thankful that it was dark.
"I guess it isn't. But can you tell me your name? I'm sure it will match your beautiful image." He asked. Even better! Skye couldn't tell that Jill was, well Jill!
"So do you flirt with all girls?" She asked, avoiding the subject.
"Only girls that captivate my eye, you are one of the few."
"You liar." She teased
"How could you call my love for you a lie?"
"Well first off, you don't know anything about me. Second, you use the word 'love' to lightly, it's a delicate word! And third, I'm pretty sure you are trying to get your mind off something. So you flirt with me instead of thinking about it!" She snapped
"I know everything about you. I know that you love moondrop flowers" He said, giving her a red moondrop flower. He was right, but Jill was too dense to admit it.
"...All girls love flowers! That doesn't prove anthing!"
"You are getting married very soon."
"What gave it away? The veil or the wedding dress?" She asked sarcastically
"Your hair actually. It isn't in its usual ponytail. It's all straightened out and shiny."
"So it wasn't the dress?"
"I could imagine that after a tiring day of work, you would like to play dress up."
"So you are good at telling a girls personality from just a glance. You still don't know me personally!"
"Oh I do," He said inching up closer toward her face, "Didn't you realize that I mentioned that you wore your hair in a ponytail every day? Or do I need to tell you that your name is Jill?"
Tears strolled down Jill's face, "I thought that you couldn't reconize me! " She cried softly
He brushed his hand on her cheek, "I didn't at first, but then after about 5 seconds I knew it was. you. I liked playing the game though."
"Why didn't you say that you knew?"
"Because you wouldn't talk to me, much less flirt."
"I-I wasn't flirting!"
"Yes, but it was pretty close. Just one more compliment then you would have. I say, you aren't very loyal."
"Shut up! I love Rock! And tomorrow we will be married forever and ever!"
"I know that. But answer me this. Why did you really propse to him? And give me a real answer, not 'I love him' because everybody knows that isn't true!"
Now tears were flooding down her face, how could she explain? She could tell the truth, but she couldn't bring herself to say, "Hey I love you. But I wasn't ready to marry you. And I din't want to break your heart many more times so I proposed to him and broke your heart one, final time. And tried to forget you, but I couldn't. Now I regret proposing to him so I went to the Witch Princess, gave her a mermaid scale and asked if she could break us up, but it isn't working so I have to marry him now!" She couldn't! So instead she ran away, not looking back on his face.
XXX

The next day...
Jill stepped on the beach and slowly walked toward her future husband, arm in arm with her maid of honor, Lumina. They reached him and she stood, staring into the eyes of her problem, Rock. Mayor Thomas, the man who was going to wed them together, cleared his throat and flipped to a random page in a book, "We are gathered here today to witness the bonbing of Rock and Jill in holy matrimony." He said smiling, then he looked down in his book and flipped through the pages quickly. Then he laughed akwardly and threw the book. "Well lets get to it! Rock, do you take Jill to be your Wife?"
"I-I do!" He stammered
"And do you, Jill, take Rock to be your husband?"
She stopped and thoght quickly,'It's too late to back out now' ,"I do" She said
Does anyone oppose this, if there is, speak now, or forever hold your peace"
Forever was a long time to pretend to love someone, and the guilt was already eating her alive! Before she could open her mouth, Lumina grabbed Rock, "I object!" She shouted, causing everyone to gasp.
"I object too!" A voice shouted from a tree. Everyone all looked up at the person in the tree. Obviously it was Skye, holding onto a rope. He gripped it tightly, then the swung down and grabbed Jill by the waist and pulled her close.

"Umm Okay. Lets start with Lumina first. Why do you object?"
"I love Rock!"
"What?" Rock exclaimed, "I thought you hated me?"
"You are really dence to not realize that I love you! I love when you come over to my house and I love when you talk to me, I even love your jokes!"
"R-really? I-I love you too!"
"Then why were you going to marry Jill?"
"I don't like rejecting people! No offence Jill."
"None taken" She said, actually relived that Rock said that.
"Okay... err. You! The one holding Jill! Why do you object?" Thomas asked.
"Well pretty much the same thing, I love Jill. And I can't stand to see her marry someone she doesn't even love."
"Well okay, I guess that the wedding is called off. I guess we go home." Thomas said
"Wait! Lumina and I want to get married now!" Rock shouted
"Well okay! But, do you need a wedding dress?" Thomas asked.
"I would. But I don't think that Jill's would fit, or look good on me." Lumina sighed
"Haha!" A voice from behind laughed. Obviously it was the Witch Princess, flying on her broom. "I have a wedding gift for the new bride! It is a wedding dress made just by me! Now hold still! Xoupta, Utraso,Mengargia!"
And like she said, she was a woman of her word, suprisingly. Lumina had a beautiful dress, that was tinted blue. It gave off a 'corpse bride' vibe. It suprised everyone how good it looked on Lumina.
"Your welcome" She answered before they could say goodbye, "Tell the Harvest Goddess that she needn't mess with the wedding" she said, then she left in a flash.
"Would you like to get married today, Jill?" Skye asked, with a sweet, sincere smile on his face.
Jill nodded,"Sure! But one question, why did you come? It isn't in your nature to come out in the day, no matter what."
"Well, you did explain yesterday why you proposed to Rock. Now I think that you are ready today."
"Did I say that all out loud!" She exclaimed.
"Did you think you wern't saying it out loud? I'm sorry but you did say that you loved me out loud."
"O-oh....Can we get married now?" She asked akwardly.
He picked Jill up and walked off the beach, "Vegas style at the spring? I don't want to wait an entire week for a big wedding."
"The sooner the better."
"Okay! Good thing the spring isn't that far away, and that I can legally marry people!"
"You can? That's surprising"
"Or we can get married on the way!" He said, ignoring the last statement, "Jill, do you take me to be you lafully wedded husband, as long a you live?"
"Duh."
"Say 'I do!' not 'duh'"
She rolled her eyes, "I do!"
"I do too! What I love about Vegas-style, nobody can object! So now we are technically married, I just need to make a certificate."
"What, no ' you may kiss the bride?' " She joked
"It isn't the right moment" He said, putting her down.
"Well when is the right mom-" She said, getting cut off by a soft, tender kiss to seal their marriage.
"I guess I forgot to say it, but it still means the same thing."
"Yeah, and may we live a long, happy life!"

Fin

So what did you think? I think it could've been better, but I didn't know how to.
And for the people who really care about what I imagined Lumina's dress here's the link:
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.58298913.jpg
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 am

wowee..the ending is a blast!!
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Female Number of posts : 143
Roleplay Name : Ayaka Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Ooooh~!
That was so very good~!
BUT. Would someone mind telling me what game Skye is from~? I wanna play it now. XDDD
Very nice writing~
But maybe you should've used spellcheck? I spotted a few mistakes and some areas in need of comas. But other then that, it was an enjoyable read~!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Ooh, I love it! Skye is awesome! But I'm kinda sad its over Crying or Very sad

You're really good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:53 am

Awww! How sweet!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Crunchy Roll wrote:
Ooooh~!
That was so very good~!
BUT. Would someone mind telling me what game Skye is from~? I wanna play it now. XDDD
Very nice writing~
But maybe you should've used spellcheck? I spotted a few mistakes and some areas in need of comas. But other then that, it was an enjoyable read~!
It is from Harvest Moon DS Cute. And thank you for the advice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT   I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm glad Skye crashed my wedding[Updated! Ending now online!]TT_TT
Page 1 of 1