Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The never ending sleep.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

The never ending sleep. Empty
PostSubject: The never ending sleep.   The never ending sleep. EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:13 pm

~CHAPTER ONE~ The sleeping girl.

The Sleeping girl lay still with her beautful hair as orange as amber still and cool. Her blue as sky eyes never to awaken for the curtse that has been layed upon her. "She is never to be waken like a normal person does."The
Doctor Kasu said laying his head down in shame. "The girl has been cursed by the Withc Fatamore of the kingdom Quilice." The nurse Hayla said pressing her dark hand against her black hair. "If she doesnt awake in thirty days the curse will set in and she will die...there is nothing I can do." Kasu said pressing his pale hand against the girls forhead. "There is one person..who can help your troubles." The nurse said looking away. "But he lays cursed at the sea floor...waiting to be freed so he can kill the wreched withc who knew he was to powerfull. His name is...
Lavouis...." The nurse said looking at the Mother laying with her Child cring her eyes out. "Well I will set out today to awaken him....How do I do that?" The father asked puzzled. "You simply take your daughter and drop her in the water...for he will awaken to a maden in need....This will lift his curse...and he will lift hers by Killing the Witch." The nurse said with a stirn face.
END CHAPTER
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: The never ending sleep.   The never ending sleep. EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:35 pm

oh my goodnes!!! this is soo good! well done. are you gonna contine?
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The never ending sleep.   The never ending sleep. EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:56 pm

~CHAPTER TWO~ The ocean that holds me.

The father carried the girl to the sea. He embraced her in his arms and let her go. He turned away as she sank to the bottom hiting the sea floor. She let air bubbles go...but then...they stoped. The father turned around when he felt the wind pick up. The ocean was spining...all of it! The father held onto a palm tree. A boy with black hair came out of the water holding the girl. His red eyes met the fathers. He landed on the now calm water slowly pushing his way forward.
His white blood stained silk pants sagged along when he exited the water. "The girl..." Lavouis said in an almost deep voice. "...Will be fine." He said handing her to the Father. The father grabed her holding her cold body. Lavouis looked at the chains on his wrists. He rung out his waist long hair. "I...will save her." Lavouis said looking at the father. "I will save her...for you...she saved me."
Lavouis started walking to the forest. "100 years...100 years Ive been imprisoned." He said starting to run. He thought of the girl. He would save her.
Lavouis took a big jump into the sky. The sun light shone upon him. He felt a sting in his chest. "It`s...coming...my power returning." Lavouis said as a ball of red light came from him. He grasped the ball of light as it turned and shifted forms. Memorys filled his head. "Now lavouis...your father sent you a gift." His Mother said stroking his hair. "For your 7th birthday...he sent you this." His mother handed him a crystal "What is it mommy?" Lavouis asked his mom. "You will find out...when the time is right." His mother saiud getting up from the sunny spot where she sat. Lavouis shook his head clearing the memorys...but more filled his head...stronger more painfull memorys. "LAVOUIS!" His mother screamed in pain as the witch worked her magic. The witch snaped his mother in half releasing blood from her body. "How old are you know lavouis...12?" The witch asked him stroding over to him. Lavouis backed up clutching the crystal. The crystal broke in his hands but left a ball of light. Lavouis grasped the ball of light as it shifted into a sword. A strong big sword whos strenght comes from energy from the soul. Lavouis jumped and swung at the witch...when the memory left his head. Lavouis clentched the sword holding it near him. "I will...KILL that beast of a witch!" Lavouis said as he landed on the ground and started to run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The never ending sleep.   The never ending sleep. Empty

Back to top Go down

The never ending sleep.
Page 1 of 1