Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiding from my birthday!!!

Go down 
+2
Gamer Gal
artygamer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Hiding from my birthday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Soph snuck quietly into the Inn. Ruby wasn't around, but Soph peeked into the kitchen anyway-if anyone saw her...Soph shuddered and ran up the stairs. Fall 1st-Soph's 17th birthday. Normal teens like parties and gatherings... Soph thought. I guess I'm not normal... Soph laughed quietly to herself. She looked around her again when she got to the top of the stairs-nobody was there. Still laughing quietly, Soph crept around the banister and seated herself at a place where she couldn't fall and where she could see if anyone was coming.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:32 pm

As Charl silently, crept up the stairs she could hear a slight giggling noice. "I wonder what it is." she thought to her self as she was stepping on the fluffy, light carptet, which covered the stairs. Closer and closer to the end of the deck of stairs, the giggles quickly turned into cheers of laughter. "He..Hello?" murmered Charl, "Is anyone here?" At the end of the room was a younge girl with a black vest over a ruby red sweater, her hair was chocolate brown tied up into a plat with a added black hair bubble. "What's she doing by her self ?" She thought to herself, as she walked into the cluttered room. "Hello, are you ok?" She asked the mysterious girl.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Unfortunatley, Soph's laughter had distracted her from her task of making sure no one found her. A girl of about 15 was coming towards her. "Hello, are you ok?" She was saying to her. Soph stopped laughing. It was choice time-she could be mean and spiteful and tell this girl to go away, or she could have a new friend coming her way. To be fair, Soph didn't know this girl, so any suggestions of a party were out of the question. "Friend, of course!" Soph giggled again. "I bet I startled you a bit, huh? I'm ok, yeah. I'm hiding, you see." Soph chuckled again. "Nice to meet you, on a serious note. I'm Soph. I haven't seen you around. Are you new?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Hiding from my birthday!!! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 am

"hehe Soph,where are you?" Genna thought giggling. She turned her head around the inn and looked around. Too bad Ruby was gone for the day so she couldn't get any clues where Soph is. Soon she heard a few whispering voices so that gave her a clue. She followed the voices and found them. She went behind Soph. "Suprise! Happy Birthday!" Genna shouted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

Female Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Hidding From my birthday!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:19 am

Kandy was new at Foreget-Me-Not Valley so she knew NO ONE!! she walked into the Inn just to check things out When she entered it was quiet but she could hear faint whispers so she decided to look around...uhhh hi....Kandy said to the three residents they all turned and looked at her confused. Sorry was i interrupting anything? Kandy asked.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 am

Charl replyed, "Yes I am new! I just had a wonder around to see the commoners, I'm very gald you are ok!" A cold draft snuk through the window, the clouds turned deep black, "Looks like rain is coming, oh! What are you hidding from? Your mom,dad c-c-creepy crawlies.." Charl quickly turned if anyones coming up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hidding from my birthday!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:54 pm

o im soooo sorry im new here too!! Im Kandy its nice to meet all of u!!! so if i may ask what are u guys doing up here?? was that to personal? i mean im not so good at social skills. Am i freaking u guys out im sooo sorry i should just leave! I mean if thats what u guys want!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Miharu thought she heard many people in the inn chatting. But she thought since almost everybody is in town shopping, who could it be? She slowly entered the inn, there were people up there no doubt. But why? 'Maybe Van is in town?' she thought to herself. 'Or maybe ghosts or even worse, burgalars!' She slowly crept up the stairs and sighed with relief to see that it was just some people talking among one another, they seemed nice. Since Miharu had little friends in Forget-me-not valley she walked up to the people and smiled,"Hello. What are you guys doing here?" she asked sweetly, trying to get into the conversation
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:14 pm

"ahh happy birthday soph someone told me it was your birthday hehehe."victoria said wispering.
here i have a gift."its a charm braclet i wanted you to have it so you can always remember me."victoria said still wispering.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Charl said to Kandy " NO! There's no need to leave! You can stay here for as long as you like! By the way I'm Charl". "Hi, what's going on!" Charl turned "Hello there!" the girl said cheerfully! A girl who had long curly hair wich was a rich blond colour, green eyes and wore a plain yellow top. Charl replyed "Sorry about the racket, I found this mysterious girl named soph, she said she was hidding from something." And as the first drop of rain falls outside, everyone thought we should stay inside.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Miharu stared out the window and noticed that it quickly started pouring rain. "I guess we have to stay here for a bit" she sighed. Just then Miharu heard a stomach growl, she wasn't sure if it was her own stomach or someone else's but she was hungry herself. "I'm going downstairs to make some food, does anybody want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:44 pm

"Oooo.. I'll like some cookie's if there is any! Possibly with milk," replyed Charl to Miharu as she was slowly walking down the stairs. Suddenly Charl had a bright thought " Hay why don't we have a feast up here together!" But in a instent she fell into a deep daydream......again.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:05 pm

"Ruby has some chocolate cookies, but there isn't any milk!" Miharu shouted upstairs from the kitchen. While she was raiding the cabinets for food, she wondered, 'is it really okay to be raiding the kitchen?' she looked at the mouthwatering cookies and other snacks, 'well we are trapped and we need food, so I guess it's alright' she thought again, grabbing the tray of snacks and heading upstairs, "here you go everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:42 pm

The smell of cookies and treats struck Charl's nose. She never smelt anything more heavenly than cookies! " YAY! THERE HERE!" she cheered! Miharu placed the tasty treats on to everyones plate and poured water into the cups. "Are you sure it's ok to take the food?" Asked Kandy. " Yes I'm sure it's ok. If we explaine to them why I'm sure they would be happy." Replyed Miharu. Everyone was tucking into there treats. Charl was wondering what Soph was hidding from and why, and why did she deside to come here to hide from it? She sure is very mysterious...
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:55 pm

you know i never really thought id make friends trappad in an Inn because of rain but hey everyone has to start somewhere i guess! mmmmmmm these cookies are sooooo good!!! ya know this is nice sitting here just talking and watching the rain tap the windows....Well while we're here we might as well get to know each other a bit! I guess ill start first! kk first off my name is Kandy and my fav color is red and i LOVE flowers!! but......my family........well.. she didnt get a chance to finish because she started day dreaming and remembering some things that had happened!
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Charl joined in and introduced herself to. " WELL! Mine name is Charl, but my friends call me Sharlie. I moved here from a town and started a farm here because my dad is a farmer, my sister is called angel and my mom helps in the house, but ofcorse, I have my kitten named Galax, he is named after a plant which he always eats when he sees it. I LOVE CCCOOOKKIEES, flowers, day light and CAKE! But I have a phobia of creepy crawlies, I'm a deep daydreamer and I hate getting to dirty! I love to become a florist........" as she finished she was flushed into her deep daydream.
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Awesome nice to meet you i see u day dream like me but i cant help it i have a bad past and i sometimes relive it! heres what happend.....Well its not that important i guess unless u guys want to know
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 am

Miharu felt like she needed to introduce herself too. "Hello, I'm Miharu! I moved here to just get away from the city. I didn't like the city, it was full of polluted air, it was noisy, and you couldn't really be a pastry chef there-everything is factory made.
My favorite colors are lavender and white, I love sheep, and I'm 13 years old. Actually my birthday was only a few days ago, on fall 2nd" She exhaled
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:13 am

u all seem sooo fun!! i'm sooo glad i have got the chance to meet each of u!!! Kandy explained!

* sorry for the short passage i didnt know what to say!*
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 am

Miharu smiled at Kandy,"I feel the exactly same way! I'm so happy I made friends here." she said. She grabbed anther cookie and started munching on it. Miharu stared out the window hoping that if she wished hard enough, it would stop raining. She hated the rain, it made the sky dark and depressing, if there was rain without clouds, she would love it.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 am

It's been 2 long hours since the rain started. " This is getting rediculous! How long would the rain keep going!" moaned Charl. " I'm sure it'll be finished soon, as long we are together, it'll be alright!" exclamed Miharu. " When the rain stops I'm going to get some fresh air." said soph. As everyone was waiting Charl was happy, she was glad that she was surounded with future friends and people of the nabourhood. Soon enought Galax started to feel uneven, he wasn't happy with him staying indoors to long."Meow! Meow!" moand Galax. " Why is he moaning Charl?" asked Kandy. " I don't know Galax hasn't been himself for a while since we been here." exclamed Charl. " Probably he is missing his friends." Charl got up and looked outside were she could see glittering water falling from the dull clouds, over the hills there were white clouds dotted every were. "I think the rain will stop soon!" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:43 pm

"Ohmygosh!!! So many people-thank you Victoria, Genna. Oh, and it's nice to meet you, Miharu, Kandy, Charl," Soph gushed, grinning. She gave Victoria a hug for a present, then Genna for wishing her a happy birthday...and then she gave the other girls hugs too-she was really happy. "I feel...refreshed, somehow. Because I was pretty depressed...but now...oh thank you, thank you all!!! I hope I can become better friends with all of you!!"
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Kandy took another cookie and thought this: I wonder if my dad would of liked it here?? i wonder if he knows i FINALLY have friends? of course he knows hes my gardian and always will be at least in my eyes that is! Soph asked, Kandy what are u looking at? Oh no was i starring into space again!!! She thought to herself. ummm nothing Soph just thinking. Kandy said. about what? Soph asked. About my dad...Kandy said. anyways soo what do u guys wanna do??? i mean up here since its STILL raining! who else hates the rain as much as i do???
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:57 am

"I HATE RAIN!" Charl moaned "Everything becomes wet and you could catch a cold!" Kandy replyed "Oh, I so understand! I don't want to catch a cold!" she took another cookie and stuffed it in her mouth. "OH! Does anyone know if the inn keeper is coming back?" Charl asked...
*BANG*
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 pm

what was that???? did anyone hear that? Kandy asked. wait a minute i think everyone would hear that..it was a huge BANG. well i guess we'll find out soon enough!! Just then the lights went out!! AHHH the lights went out! Kandy exclaimed. but in a whiisper/screaming voice not to loud so it wouldn't annoy anyone Kandy tendend to annoy a lot of people though she didn't know why! Clam down its just the lights, Charl said.I guess ur right i should just calm down! Kandy said i mean its just a storm right??? Kandy said. by the way Charl you should keep Galax colse he might run off and we wont be able to find him until the lights kick back on! kandy said. i cant even see my hand in front of my face! Soph exclaimed. I know same here Victora said. well its really dark and we cant see anything what do u guys suppose we talk about?? Kandy asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding from my birthday!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next