Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiding from my birthday!!!

Go down 
+2
Gamer Gal
artygamer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:05 pm

when the lights flickered off, there were many screams. Everybody tried to not panic, but it was easy to tell(even when it is almost pitch black) that they were. "Don't worry, I think they have candles downstairs, I'll get some!" Miharu said, feeling the way to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

Female Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Be careful Miharu!! Kandy said. here how bout i come with u? Kandy asked. Sure Miharu said. As we inched our way down the stairs it was quiet we both hadn't said anything the whole way when we were about half way when all of the sudden *BAAAAAANG!!* it was louder than the first one! we both stopped in our tracks and screamed at the same time! uhhh Miharu what do u think that was?? Kandy asked? umm probably just thunder Miharu said in an unsure and uneasy tone of voice. I-I bet ur right Kandy said. we continued our way down the stairs. but this time we were sorta scared of we might find down there. when we got down there we found some candles and lanturns. You'd think for such a modern place it wouldn't have lanturns but it did anyways we lit the candles with some matchs we found in the kitchen then we got enough canles for each of us so that everyone would have a lanturn. we only lit one and then we were on our way back up stairs. when we got up everyone was pleased cause now we had a little light!! we handed the laturn out and then victoria suggested we tell scary stories. Are u sure you wanna do that when the lights are out, there's a storm, plus we all heard 2 bangs?? Kandy said. well im up for it Charl said i guess i am too then if everyone else is. Kay so who's first? Kandy asked.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:06 pm

"Ooo!! Me first!" cheered Charl. *cought*[clears throat] "It was a cold, dark, deadly night when..." "Yeh, yeh, we heard this all before lets hear somthing different Charl!" Miharu interupted. "Dow, ok," [clears throat again] "In a city far away, lived a boy which could send things rising from the dead!" *BANG BANG* "AAAAHHH" everyone screamed, "I don't want any scary stories anymore.." said Miharu. " Could it be someone from the dead?" asked Charl. Everyone could hear each others heart beats. Then a shadow approached the top of the stairs...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:23 pm

The *BANG* took Soph by surprise-she screamed loudly. When the lights went off, she grabbed the person next to her. "OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!" Soph was frightened-any loud sudden loud noises-apart from fireworks-made Soph remember the time of the storm...when she had fainted for the first time...she was feeling faint...
"Somebody make it stop," she yelled, her ocean blue eyes misting over. "Help me," Soph moaned, her nails digging deeply into the person she had grabbed. Someone was coming up the stairs...
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:28 pm

guys, Kandy whisperd. what's that????? I-it's coming closer!!!!! then everything was quiet.. Kandy blew out her candle and quickly so did every one else it was dark again but at least whatever it was it wouldn't see them!!! They all squished together scared out of their minds. breathing heavily Kandy said is it gone??? before anyone could answer they heard footsteps coming down the hall....
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 pm

"YOWCH!!!!" Charl felt nails digging into her arm. "STOP THAT!!!" Charl screamed.
"Oh, I'm so sorry I am just so TERRIFIED!" Charl recognised the voice-it was Soph.
"I'm terribly sorry to have screamed right down your ear, Soph!"
The shadow took form as a human figure- but it didn't stop everyone screaming..."AAAAHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:48 pm

it was geting colser and closer and all Kandy could do was wait! Nooo Galax, Charl whispered as Galax slowly crept away. its ok Charl ill go get him, Kandy said. Noo Soph said u can see that figure cant u? dont worry if something happens at least it happened while i was doing a good deed! Kandy said. Be careful everybody whispered. dont worry i will! Kandy said as she turned to go find Galax.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:56 am

Dark as it is, the sound of foot steps from Kandys feet became fainter and fainter by the minuite as Galax became more suspisous about the dark figure. "Are you ok Kandy?!" called Charl, "I'm getting scared, I realy want to go home now." shivered Miharu. "It's ok," Charl gave her a cuddle. "There's no need to be scared, she be back soon." a few seconds later "EEKKK!!" "Was that Kandy!!?" shreaked Miharu....
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Kandy had followed Galax farther and farther and since this place was new to her she had no idea where she was. She heard Charl's voice but couldn't make out what she was saying. so she just kept walking. just as she turned the corner EEEEEEEEEK.. someone had grabbed her shoulder!! She ran and was freed GUYS WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!! she screamed on her way up the stairs. What about Galax? Charl asked? I got him Kandy said. Why do we have to get out of here? Soph asked. there's not time to explain right now. but even if it raining its not worse than what just happend to me! but there wasn't time to get out because the dark figure was on its way up the stairs! Hide! Miharu whisperd. We all quickly huddled into the safest spot we could find!!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 pm

"Um, um...I, I, I bet it's just Ruby or Nami or Rock...hahaha," Soph laughed weakly. " I, I...I'm not acting like I'm seventeen...I'm just a little kid...a scared teen..." Soph hung her head-and then banged it off a wall. Screaming, Soph felt someone grab her arm. "Um...guys? Whoever it is, I think they've found us." She suddenly felt small and shy...just like she did when she'd first moved to the Valley. "Not again," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Everyone was scared as ever, the day suddenly turned to night and it was as dark as a cave. " How are we going to get out of here with someone knowing that we are here?" shivered Charl. *HOWL* "Oh great what now, it started off as a tea party then black out now were gona DIE! "Soph complained. "Guys if we are going to find out what is going on, not 1 or 2 but all of us has got to go, or we could stay here all night in the cold and DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!" Charl tryed to bring everyone up to there sences. "SO WHO'S WITH ME?"
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 pm

I AM!! Kandy said. i don't know about the rest of u but i myself want to outsmart our stalker! Kandy said. Im in too! Soph said. Me too! Miharu said! ok so what about the rest of u? Kandy asked? Victoria? ok I'm in. Victoria said. Genna? how bout u? Yea. she said yay that's everyone! Kandy said. so guys we must make up a plan! Kandy said. uhhh i have one Soph said. How bout we just WALK OUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! o yea i guess that's a whole lot easier. Kandy said. I have a plan if we see our stalker we all come together to out smart him! Kandy said. Yep that's what we were already gonna do Charl said. kk so let's head to the front door. Miharu said. kk Kandy said.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:12 pm

So everyone went for Kandys plan. Everyone quietly entered the first floor of the inn. "Uhh, I don't know about this anymore I guess we could had went for option 2.." mumbled Charl "Come on you are the one who persuaded us to do this so grab some confidence, at least you are not alone!" Genna brought confidence back to Charl. "Ok, I got an idea!" Everyone gathered round to hear her plan "Right for this to work we need to split into groups." Everyone was put into 2 groups one with 2 another with 3. "Well I guess this will do since there is only 5 of us." Said Soph. Each person had to think up if a stratergy to bring the strainger to a corner, but how??
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Ok so the teams were split like this: team one(3):Kandy,Soph,Charl Team 2(3): Genna,Victoria,Miharu Ok I have an idea Kandy said!! how about one team distracts the stalker and leads them towards the cornor while the other team hides until the stalker is in sight? Ok but in order to do that we'll need something to catch him/her with. Miharu said. Yea like a net or something Genna said. KK guys slit up and look for something that will work. Soph said. KK Kandy said. Kandy,Charl,and Soph found a net and Genna,Miharu,and Victoria Found some rope with a hook on the end. We met back at the base spot and put everything together. ok pull the rope once we lead him/her to the corner! Kandy said ok Charl said. team 2 headed out to look for the stalker....
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 pm

So whilst team 2 was on the look out for the "unknown" person, grounp 1 which included Soph, Kandy and Charl, waited till the "unknow" person comes into view. "Well I guess we'll be waiting here for a wile." sighed Charl. Before you know it in the other room was SMASHES and CRASHES and SHOUTS OF RAGE ect, ect.. So durring this not only was Charl utterly terrifyed!!! But she and everyone else propared themselfs for the up coming VICTORY!! But so she thought...
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Kandy and Soph and Charl were terrifed but that didn't stop Kandy from just Laughing!! Why are u laughing Soph asked? I don't it's just funny Kandy said. What's Funny Charl asked. Us sitting here tring to catch a stalker! Kandy said. I mean this is the weirdest first day i have EVER had! Kandy said. I did make some awesome friends though Kandy said! Anyways when the stalker is caught someone else must remove his mask i WON'T do it if u paid me!!! Kandy said. Just then the heard a lound that sorta sounded like this...CRRRRRRRREEEEEK what was that this time Kandy asked??? I dont know whatever it was its on its way for us Soph said! ok Postions girls Kandy said. K Kandy Soph said. Get Ready!!! Kandy said clutching the rope almost ready to pull it.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:51 pm

((Please don't god mod kandy. It's againist the rules))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:52 pm

35bell wrote:
((Please don't god mod kandy. It's againist the rules))
everyone else was doing plus dont worry i wont break the rules anymore!!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 pm

((Not everyone else. Some new members have been doing it so its ok. ^^ lets get back on the RP))

Last edited by 35bell on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ....)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:18 pm

(( Thankies Bell ^^'))
Soph was determined to find out who it was. Grabbing a tennis racket from the cluttered room, she held it high above her head...the mystery person came round the corner and Soph got ready to swing...but then she stopped. She could tell that everyone else was looking at her. "I...I'm not a bad person," Soph sobbed, dropping the racket. "It's just not me!!! I...I can't live like this!!!" Soph ran round the corner, down the stairs and out of the Inn, crying, her mood lower than it had been for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Oh dear...   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm

"What's going on?!" wondered Charl, as she saw Soph walk throught the door with a racket. Soph sobbed and ran. Charl replyed to soph's sorrowful words " SOPH! WAIT! YOUR NOT A BAD PERSON!" Charl ran after her hoping she'll explain...
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 am

Kandy could tell everything was getting out of control!!!! WAIT GUYS SHE YELLED COME BACK!!!!! She wanted to leave and go and get them but she couldnt just leave the others then there would be one team total so they couldnt catch the stalker that way
but she had to go help!!! DONT WORRY GUYS IM COMEING!!!!!!!! Kandy yelled as she ran out into the rain......
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 am

Whilst Charl was catching up to soph, Kandy wasn't to far behind. "KANDY! I'm glad you could help!" They catched up with soph till they ran through the dark and rain, then they stopped next to a tree for shelter...
Back to top Go down
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

PostSubject: hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 am

SOPH!,CHARL,!!! Kandy was yelling When she got to the tree. Panting from running Kandy sat down on the wet ground. Anyone care to join me? she asked. You know a tree is the wrost possible place for shelter in a storm!!! Anyways Soph Your not a bad person, when u were about to hit that guy on the head, that wasnt bad, it was good because HE was stalking us.....at least i think he was stalking us??? Kandy said. You know i Wonder which one of us he wanted to stlak?? Kandy said.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 am

Charl agreed with Kandy " I do think that you did the right thing Soph!" Charl explained, "Although you thought you done wrong, there is know point on think that way about yourself!" Charl tryed to cheer her up. " Well I guess we should try to start moving out of this rain..." Charl said, untill another murky figure crept behind them!...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from my birthday!!!   Hiding from my birthday!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding from my birthday!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next