Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big Secret...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: The big Secret...   The big Secret... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am

I made up this story today,my first one,tell me if u want me to keep on going and if its any good.
``````~``````~``````~``````~
The Big Secret Ch.1
Loud laughter came from the meadow.Abby,a 17-year-old girl,rolling in the flowers laughing.
Joey,another 17-year-old boy,sat close to Abby laughing.Together they made one big laugh so loud everyone in town could hear it.
"A-Abs!Y-your just so funny, j-just rolling in the grass!"Joey said with laughter.Abby just replied with her laughter.

They both came to settle them selves down and watched the sunset together on the meadow,which was beautifully planted with all sorts of flowers.Abby and Joey enjoyed they're time there.

I'm Abby,some people call me Abs, just another normal teenager,living the noraml life.I live with my family.My mom,my dad,my younger sister and my older brother.Of, course I'm stuck in the middle.Yippe.It's real fun.
Joey is my best friend,even though I have tons of other friends, I hang out with him more.I can always trust him.He can trust me.
But of course,I've never told him my secret...
We've known each other since we were in 2nd grade.We've been best friends since the day we met.And I've keep the biggest secret from him since that day.You might have already guessed what it is.If you haven't....well I'll tell you later.But I'll tell you about how we met...

It was 2nd grade I was playing tag with all of my friends...
I was always happy with my friends laughing running around.
As I was trying not to get tagged by one of my friends,Cindy,I was running away from her then I didn't think at all and turned my head to her,and she was behind me."Come on Cindy! You can cat-" before I could finish someone pulled my arm and got me out of the way from Cindy,who was stopping, and the lunch tables.
"W-who....."I managed to say then looked at the persons face.It was a boy,and yes it was Joey.
"You should really watch where your running 'kay?"he said and smiled at me.I smiled back.
"T-thanks alot,I'm Abby."
"Your welcome and I'm Joey."
"Ca-can I hang out with you?"
"Sure,"he said still smiling and pulled me with him and we ran together.

That there is the end to chapter 1.chapter 2 will come soon if people like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : The big Secret... Cliffnov

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big Secret...   The big Secret... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 am

good for now..but keep it coming!
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big Secret...   The big Secret... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:22 am

I luv it-It's so CUTE!!!!!!
I stand for 1000 people so thats 1000 people who likes your story.(Now she has to make chapter 2, Muhahaha.)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big Secret...   The big Secret... EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 am

good do more!
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big Secret...   The big Secret... EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:05 pm

thanks for reading! Razz
The Big Secret Ch.2
I walked silently by Joey's side.With my book in one hand and a bag filled with supplies on my other hand.
He walked so......swiftly,smiling by my side.We were heading to the only class we had together.And we would always walk together to that class.
But,something was so strange, we usually talked and laughed together while we were on our way to the class.Right now,we weren't.
Was something wrong?!Did something bad happen?Did I do anything to Joey?,I just thought in my head.But it couldn't be my fault,I didn't do anything.
When I was in my thoughts that's when my mind immediately decided to change the subject I was thinking about to the secret I had kept from Joey.
I loved Joey.
There was no doubt about it.
I really did.
Not love like,as a brother or sister.
No.
It was love.
Nothing else.

I stopped in my tracks.Joey was a few steps away from me and was stopped giving me a "what's-wrong-with-you?"face.
My was hanging down.All my light brown hair falling in my face.My bangs hanging near my fore head.I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out,so I closed it.I wanted to tell him how I felt but the words didn't come out.
"Are you akay Abs?" he asked me looking for my face in all of my hair.
"Y-yeah...it's...just...my foot,you know kinda hurts...but I'm okay."I lifted up my head and faced him with a smile.
"Well let's get to class then."
"Right."I walked next to him again.
Then I thought.
What did I do?!I could have told him how I felt about him now.But the words didn't want to come out.
Maybe....it was fear?
That he didn't feel the same and just wanted to be best friends never girlfriend and boyfreind?!
I just stopped thinking and kept on walking.

During class I couldn't think straight.
I had to clear my mind of how I love Joey.
I had trouble doing my work but after a,as it seems,very long class.It was finally over,afterwe could all go home.
It was a bit of a relief for me.I could go home and relax...
But Joey caught up to me before I could start walking home.
"Hey!Abs wait up!"
I stood where I was frozen for a second,then turned around at him.
"U-um,yea?"
"Wanna go get some pizza with me?"
We usually did this as best friends.
"Sure that would be great."I smiled a him.

ok ok im sorry this was a short chapter ill post chapter three today at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big Secret...   The big Secret... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:34 am

good story..keep it up!
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big Secret...   The big Secret... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Ah.......the power of Love *Eyes has Stars*
I would like to see how tthis relationship is going to go so........Keep the story up =3
(Now..I'm hungry...Pizza..I'll go get me some Pizza now)
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : The big Secret... Nextmotm

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big Secret...   The big Secret... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:34 am

Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven's
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big Secret...   The big Secret... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 am

i'll support Heart wing's idea!onward!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The big Secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big Secret...   The big Secret... Empty

Back to top Go down

The big Secret...
Page 1 of 1