Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Phantom thief's secret Valentine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janna123
Janna123

Female Number of posts : 1
Roleplay Name : Janna

The Phantom thief's secret Valentine. Empty
PostSubject: The Phantom thief's secret Valentine.   The Phantom thief's secret Valentine. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:53 pm

It was always that day in Spring... I always watched her from behind, from the shadows... hoping I would get a chance to meet her properly... Back in that mansion was where I first saw her, her blue eyes perfectly reflecting the moon's figure. I tried to give her compliments... but it seems like they don't work that much on her. Whenever she finds me, she never tried to catch or get mad at me, nor will she chase me, no, she will just have a friendly chat. And finally... this day had come... the day where boys give sweets to the one they truly like. I did make those cookies though, I never had expected so many would give some to her too, "I'll give it to her later..." I said with a soft sigh.

Finally the moon had taken over the position of the sun, I decided to go to her place. She was still working hard, I watched her from a tree, seeing her getting tired of all that working. Finally she collapsed, I immediately rushed toward her, not knowing what to do but carry her safely back to her house,I rested her on her bed and pulled the covers over her, "You deserve a well night's rest..." I whispered as I left the box of sweets beside her.

It was morning again, I would always go back to my usual spying on her, but unfortunately she wasn't working. I took a peek through her window and saw her there, eating the sweets that I had made for her, a happy smile on her face as she read my note saying, 'Although we might not be able to met each other, I would always remember you, for you are like the brightest of diamonds... no... even more precious than that... an angel...' She smiled happily as she set the note down but I, was no where to be found but only my love for her, was left.

Hey guys sorry this sucks, its kinda my first time although I'll be doing some more... I guess Razz
Back to top Go down

The Phantom thief's secret Valentine.
Page 1 of 1