Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alisa Kotuyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Alisa Kotuyo Empty
PostSubject: Alisa Kotuyo   Alisa Kotuyo EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:41 am

Information:
Full Name: Alisa Kotuyo
Nicknames: Ali
Birthday: Fall 11(October 11)

Appearance:

- Height: 5'4f
- Eye Color: Ocean Blue
- Hair: Brown(depending on the light, it sometimes looks black), down to shoulders, straight and at the bottom its sometimes wavy depending on what she does for grooming, when playing sorts, she ties her hair into pigtails
- Clothing:
School uniform: Beige shorts that go down to knees with a blue shirt, sleeves go to elbows and collar with a red tie or blue skirt with black jacket, white shirt and same tie, usually worn throughout spring and summer
Fall: Uniform yet with a scarf (Blue with white snowflake pattern)
Winter: Uniform with scarf, blue jacket, and hat(Same pattern as scarf) outside, Uniform with jeans inside
Weekends and holidays: Yellow sweater with jeans from uniform, if not sweater tied around waist, then white shirt or pale yellow tank top with pink skirt(rare)
Sports: She wears a basket ball uniform(Royal blue with yellow Scotland lion crest on the royal flag in the middle for the sign is usually everywhere instead of just Scotland) with matching shorts, when going home she wears a brown jacket with fake fur around shoulders

- Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

-Family: Ashton -Brother-
-Character Personality Pros: She's very calm and tends to always have an answer for everything. She's kind and thoughtful towards everything and everybody. She's very smart which makes her the honor student.
-Character Personality Flaws: She's hotheaded when it comes to jokes about herself and her brother. She also seems to be quite overprotective when it comes to her family even if she doesn't like them. Also, because she grew up with no one paying attention to her, she craves it, trying to find out what true attention really is.
-Likes: Wolves, Cake, Cookies, Chocolate, Particularly anything sweet..., Books, Music, Basket Ball, Hockey, Volley Ball, Base Ball
-Dislikes: Her foster parents, Smoking
-Extra Information: Her parents died when she was 3 so she was taken to a foster home which didn’t work for her. By growing up with almost no attention, she grew stuck up not knowing the problem with her personality. One day she got so mad, she ran away. thats the day she took in Ashton. Not able to give him a proper home(Or to be a real parent), she decided to just call him her younger brother. It was hard to find a baby sitter for she had little money and had to go to school. She grew up with no friends for a while yet after middle school, she met a girl with long braids(Not a member) named Leera. They became best friends in a couple of days, finding a lot in common with each other. While Alisa gets great marks in school, she’s known as the schools brainy girl which she doesn’t like her little nickname people give her. Once she had her hair down to her waists with blue streaks in the front yet she cut it all off and took out the colorful streaks for her hair was getting in the way in all of her sports.

From a landslide in Forget Me Not with Genna, Alisa has a scar on her left forearm.

Hobbies: Singing, Playing Sports, Painting Rocks, Doing Origami
Harvest World Job: Owner of/Vocal, Piano, Guitar instructor of Forget Me Not School and Store of Music
Harvest World Dream Job: Singer

Pets:

Spoiler:
Chiko
The only male kitten of Sukia. He looks more like his stray father.

Spoiler:
Niko
The runt of the litter. She's very spunky and brave.

Spoiler:
Sukia
Alisa's first pet cat. She was a stray when she was a kitten and when they made eye contact, Alisa knew she loved her.

Spoiler:
Tibby
The stray dog that slept on Alisa's porch. When Alisa went outside, he was lying on the ground. Alisa now feeds him every day.

Alisa's Journal

Heart Events
~Black~ Amando Soledad
~Purple~ Amando Soledad
~Blue~ Amando Soledad
~Yellow~ Amando Soledad

~Black~ Park-So-Jun

~Black~ Leon Saphir

~Black~ Ari Lupo

~Black~ Jaron Belmont

~Black~ Robert Phoenix

~Black~ Cody Hanes
~Purple~ Cody Hanes

Friendship Events
~Black~ Dylan Kristi
~Purple~ Dylan Kristi

~Black~ Mia Ethans

~Green~ Amando Soledad
~Orange~ Amando Soledad
~Pink~ Amando Soledad

~Black~ Genna Song

~Black~ Mist Evergreen

~Things Remembered~ Robert Phoenix
~All is Good~ Robert

Special Events

Other Events {Open Thread}

Unexpected Accident

~Summer Fires = Disaster~

Other Events {Non Open Thread}

~New Store~ Kitty and Robert

Smile {Dylan and Alisa}

~Recovery~ Robert and Ashton

Alisa Kotuyo Thpurple

Girls:

Boys:
Park-So-Jun (Acquaintence)
Leon Saphir (Acquaintence)
Jaron Belmont (Acquaintence)

Alisa Kotuyo Thorange
Girls:
Dylan Kristi/Lupo *Deceased* (Friend)
Genna Song/Hill (Friend)

Boys:
Cody Hanes (Friend)

Alisa Kotuyo Thblue
Girls:

Boys:
Robert Phoenix (Romantic interest)

Alisa Kotuyo Brown
Girls:

Boys:

Alisa Kotuyo Thyellow
Girls:

Boys:

Alisa Kotuyo Thblack
Girls:

Boys:

Alisa Kotuyo Thwhite
Girls:

Boys:
Ashton Kotuyo (Brother)
Amando Soledad (Romantic Interest)

Alisa Kotuyo Thred
Boys:

Friendship sayings:
Alisa Kotuyo 369619 "Oh, hi. Sorry, am I bothering you?"
Alisa Kotuyo 830915 "Hey, It's nice to see you again."
Alisa Kotuyo 708995 "Oh really? Well you seem very nice."
Alisa Kotuyo 19513 "You're a good friend to me, you know?"
Alisa Kotuyo 531183 "Come on, let's go on a walk together!"
Alisa Kotuyo 30294 "You're my best friend. I hope that never changes."
Alisa Kotuyo 962522 "If you ever need anything, ask me. I always love to help people."
Alisa Kotuyo 748981 "You're awesome, you know?"

Romance sayings:
Alisa Kotuyo 369619 "Hello. My name's Alisa."
Alisa Kotuyo 830915 "Hey, it's you. I've been thinking about you."
Alisa Kotuyo 708995 "Nice. You're interesting. I'd like to know more about you."
Alisa Kotuyo 19513 "You know what? I think... Nevermind."
Alisa Kotuyo 531183 "Want to go out sometime? With me?"
Alisa Kotuyo 30294 "I like you. You're really nice."
Alisa Kotuyo 962522 "Sorry if I don't look you in the eye... It makes me feel... Uneasy for some reason..."
Alisa Kotuyo 748981 "It's a little embarrasing to say but... I love you."

Thoughts on some characters:

Ashton Kotuyo: "I love Ashton. He's the best brother anyone could ask for. He's so caring. Even though we fight on the rare occasion, we still love eachother."

Amando Soledad: "I don't know about Amando... We're so close, and that's good, yes. I just feel nervous when I'm around him... I wish Ashton liked him a little more..."

Cody Hanes: "It's really cool how he was in the miliraty. I'd like to know more about him."

Dylan Lupo: "I really liked Dylan. I felt so sad when I heard she... And I feel sorry for Ari too because of Dylan's fate. I wish I knew Dylan more than I did before that day... I regret I didn't see her so much."

Genna Hill: "Even though Genna and I don't know eachother that much, I still feel like we're so close. Because we both survived together through the same rockslide, we both recovered together. I like Genna."

Ari Lupo: "I don't know Ari that much but I feel really bad for him for losing his wife when his daughter was born."

Gabriel Cunningham: "I don't have any relation whatsoever with Dr. Gabriel but I respect him for saving my life."

Leon Saphir: "Haven't seen him in a while. I don't know much about him but I think he's nice.

Rina Alwin: "I like Rina. I mean, if I didn't, she probably wouldn't be living in my house. She's very kind though. I share the same sympathy for her that I do Robert..."

Robert Phoenix: "He seems really nice. It's cool how he was a knight. I wish I could do somehting to help him with his memory loss..."

Friendship
Alisa is an easy one to befriend. She's loyal and kind and loves to help people. Because Alisa had a hard childhood, a lot of things may make her a bit depressed but she tries to hide it so no one will worry about her, especially her friends. She always wanted friends when she was young so she tries to make so many nowadays.

She doesn't look for much in friends, she's just happy to have and treat them well. Alisa believes different things make people special so she loves to have a wide variety of friends.

Love
Alisa is a hopeless romantic and she tents to set her eyes on one person. She has one in mind at the moment but if you woo her enough, she'll change her thoughts. She's easy to fall in love though.

Alisa does have a requirement when it comes to love. That the person she falls for will listen to her. She doesn't need much, and thrives to be independent, but she breaks easily. When she breaks down, mentally or physically, she would need someone to talk to.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:42 am; edited 66 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Alisa Kotuyo Badge

Alisa Kotuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alisa Kotuyo   Alisa Kotuyo EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:08 pm

For the teased part you might want to say that she has trouble taking a joke about her and gets mad.

She doesn't have blue streaks in her hair, so why is it relevant to her describtion? If it is important, please put it in the extra info area. If not you can remove it.

Are you planing to make Ashton a character? I'm saying this cause there is quite a bit of stuff that wouldn't make since if he wasn't around for your character.

In the extra info you mention that she grew up with lack of attention. Yet the problem with her personality isn't mentioned. Does she crave attention or does she have trouble talking infront of people?

I don't think the being stuck up part isn't important anymore, since it isn't part of her personality any more. If it is, you might want to put it in flaws.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Alisa Kotuyo Empty
PostSubject: ...   Alisa Kotuyo EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:52 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
For the teased part you might want to say that she has trouble taking a joke about her and gets mad.

She doesn't have blue streaks in her hair, so why is it relevant to her describtion? If it is important, please put it in the extra info area. If not you can remove it.

Are you planing to make Ashton a character? I'm saying this cause there is quite a bit of stuff that wouldn't make since if he wasn't around for your character.

In the extra info you mention that she grew up with lack of attention. Yet the problem with her personality isn't mentioned. Does she crave attention or does she have trouble talking infront of people?

I don't think the being stuck up part isn't important anymore, since it isn't part of her personality any more. If it is, you might want to put it in flaws.

Okay, I edited! =^.^= And yes, I'll be working on Ashton later because here its 1:05am... *Yawn* So he'll be my 2nd character if I can have one.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Alisa Kotuyo Badge

Alisa Kotuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alisa Kotuyo   Alisa Kotuyo EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Approved. You'll be able to RP soon.