Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo   2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:45 am

Full Name: Ashton
Nicknames: Ash, Asher
Birthday: Summer 26 (August 26th)

Appearance:

- Height: 5'7 (He's taller then Alisa XDDD)
- Eye Color: They look very light purple
- Hair: Black, down to neck, straight, held back with hat
- Clothing:
School uniform: Blue shirt and beige shorts, same as Alisa
Fall: Uniform
Winter: Red sweater over blue shirt, with earmuffs outside, longer pants yet same color
Weekends and holidays: Denim shorts, green shirt and a long red scarf or black coat, white shirt and black pants that go down to knees
Sports: Same as Alisa’s except red and gold

Always wears hat

- Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

-Family: Alisa -Sister-
-Character Personality Pros: Loves all living creatures like his sister. Very smart, and a bookworm.
-Character Personality Flaws: Even as smart as he is, he doesn’t like homework. He’s also very shy which means e doesn’t make friends very well. He also may be thankful but that doesn’t mean he’s picky.
-Dislikes: Animal Cruelty
-Extra Information: As a baby, he was abandon and taken in By Alisa once she ran away. He grew up just as Smart as his sister. He always wondered what his real parents were like though. Other than Alisa, he doesn’t have many friends. Either way, he doesn’t see them a lot because he’s practicing sports. He always did. He’s treated very well unlike his sister was treated. He’s usually looking outside a window or reading a book. When he obtained the name of an honor student, he never made a big deal about it. He acted like nothing happened. Alisa was always so proud of him yet he wanted it to be all about her because of her sad childhood. He was the first one who fed Tibby when he saw him behind a tree while it was raining. Once he brought him home he discovered he had loved animals. He's always worked with animals whether it was walking them to grooming them. At one time he dreamed about being a doctor but when he started to love animals, he still wanted to be a doctor. A vet.

Due to the fire, Ashton now has trouble breathing every once and a while.

-Pets: See Alisa’s information for pet details
-Hobbies: Playing sports, Helping his sister
-Harvest World Part Time Job: Guitar intructor
-Harvest World Dream Job: Veterinarian

Ashton's Journal

Heart Events

~Black~ Emily Ribbon

~Black~ Momoko Ishimanu
~Purple~ Momoko Ishimanu

~Black~ Roan Field

[url]http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4468-sand-sun-and-bare-feet-blk-heart-ashton-and-riley?highlight=Ashton]~Black~ Riley Berkley[/url]

Friendship Events
~Black~ Park-So-Jun

~Black~ Seth

~Black~ Arden

~Black~ Soph Saphir

~Black~ Dylan

~Black~ Caris

Special Events

Other Events {Open}

~Summer Fires = Disasters~

Other Events {Not Open}

~Recovery~ Robert and Alisa

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Thpurple
Girls:
Arden
Caris
Emily Ribbon
Riley Berkley
Riss
Soph Saphir

Boys:
Park-So-Jun
Robert Phoenix
Seth

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Thorange
Girls:
Momoko Isimaru

Boys:

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Thblue
Girls:

Boys:

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Brown
Girls:

Boys:

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Thyellow
Girls:

Boys:

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Thblack
Girls:

Boys:

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Thwhite
Girls:
Alisa Kotuyo

Boys:

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Thred
Girls:

Friendship sayings:
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 369619 "...?"
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 830915 "Hey..."
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 708995 "How are you today?"
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 19513 "You're... Really nice..."
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 531183 "Why don't we do something?"
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 30294 "You're a really good friend to me... Thank you."
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 962522 "Need a hand with anything?"
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 748981 "I really like you, you know?"

Romance sayings:
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 369619 "Um... Hi."
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 830915 "Oh, hey. I remember you..."
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 708995 "What's your... Uh... Hobby?"
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 19513 "Well... I guess... No, nevermind."
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 531183 "Whould you like to do something some time?"
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 30294 "Uh... What? No, it's nothing, don't worry..."
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 962522 "Sorry, I'm just a bit nervous..."
2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo 748981 "Even though I'm for science... I don't think love can be explained... Actually, I know it can't be... Because I am in love..."

Thoughts on some characters:

Alisa Kotuyo: "I love Alisa. She's the best sister you could ever ask for. She needs to take better care of herself though."

Emily Ribbon: "She's nice and I would like to get to know her better. I feel sorry about her having to run away at such a young age, but it was the same age Alisa ran away."

Momoko Isimaru: "She's a really nice girl. I do like her. It's too bad I don't see her that often."

Amando Soledad: "I don't like him. He's gotten too close to Alisa too fast and is going to end up hurting her. If he really wants to be with her, he needs my approval first."

Gabriel Cunningham: "I've never talked to him but because he saved my sister's life, I'm extremley greatfull."

Friendship
Ashton isn't a hard person to become friends with. He's loyal so he'll stick up for his friends without a doubt and will always be there for them in a time of need. He's not that hard to impress when it comes to friendship. Ashton is bright on that and knows what friendship really means.

He wants loyalty. Ashton is loyal and hopes that everyone else is loyal as well.

Love
Unlike friendship, Ashton isn't against love but he doesn't believe it. He hasn't fallen in love yet, and if he has, he just hasn't realised it yet. Ashton thinks that love is just something that can possess you for a small amount of time and fades away, unlike his adoptive sister. He's a hard cookie to impress when it comes to love, unlike friendship.

If anything, he would want what he dishes out. A kind and gentle soul that will take time to realise what he's lost and make up for it. If he receives the proper attention he wants, he will give even more back.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : 2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Esaward

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo   2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 pm

You kind of contradict yourself when you say that he doesn't like homework, but he does a lot of extra credit homework anyways. You also should elaborate more on his appreciation of animals, and in doing that, why he wants to be a veterinarian.

I took off the August 26 part of his profile, because the dates change. Next year, on August 26 real-time, it will be Spring 26 in the RP.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/

2nd Character-Ashton Kotuyo
Page 1 of 1