Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon High School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Harvest Moon High School Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon High School   Harvest Moon High School EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Chapter 1
Transfer student

Claire’s point of view

I was just transferring into Harvest High. It was scary but fun. My mother always moved around and my I always had to tag along with her. We were visiting my older brother, who lived here. I didn’t know what to do in my new school though. I walked down the long and silent hallway. It was the middle of the school day. I walked into a small room with a door leading to the principal’s office.

I shyly looked at the secretary. “E-excuse me… I’m the new transfer student.” The secretary looked up at her. “Ah, yes. You must be Claire Kasora. I’m Mana. The principal is waiting for you. You may enter the room.” I nodded and quietly walked into the office, trying not to disturb her. It was very messy. Papers were scattered, books were ripped, food was on the floor, and there were five mugs in the room. “Hello Claire. I’m your new principal, Thomas.” I, once again, nodded. “What room am I supposed to go to?” Thomas looked up at me. “Room 147. A boy named Gray will guide you for a couple days and if he doesn’t work, try Mary.” I nodded and walked out of the room as quickly as I could. I didn’t want to stay in that pigsty for too long.

I walked up the stairs with a piece of paper in my hands. It was a small map leading to my next class. I looked at all the artwork on the walls. “I wonder if I’ll find some friends…” Suddenly a girl ran past me. I looked behind me when she instantly stopped. “Hmm… I’ve never seen you before. Just transfer?” I wasn’t surprised about how she knew. When there’s someone new at your school it’s a new student, you’re picking up a sibling, or something else. I couldn’t be picking someone up. It was too early for school to end, plus I didn’t even have a sibling! Also, I was wearing a new school uniform so, duh I was new. “Yeah. I just moved here yesterday.” The girl smirked. “Cool. I’m Karen. Nice at meet you. Now, got to run. I’m late!” She charged once again. I didn’t have a chance to reply to her comment so instead, I kept walking. There it was. My new class. Well, at least my homeroom. I mean it was high school.

Author's note
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Harvest Moon High School Cliffnov

Harvest Moon High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon High School   Harvest Moon High School EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:27 am

good..i love stories which has the school is included..
Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon High School
Page 1 of 1