Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunnyside Up Audition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Sunnyside Up Audition Badge

Sunnyside Up Audition Empty
PostSubject: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:25 am

Today at 4:16 P.M. central time I had my audition for the fall play. I was nervous as possible, but I think I made a good impression on the directors. They laughed at parts when I said a few lines in weird voices. It's a country style of play, so I used a country accent, light for some characters and heavy for others. At the begining of my audition, I said a few lines and a person randomly opened a door and inturrupted me. (She could have waited till I was finnished at least. She left her book somewhere and came to the directors room to search for it...) They said I was very profesional, cause I was like: "It's okay. No harm done. Want me to start over again?" I hope I get a call back, cause they don't pick after one audition. They make you go through about five, one for every day of the week.

I think that if I don't get a speaking part I might have a chance of getting in still. I was in it last year and I remembered three other people's lines and I was a character that didn't have a script to read or look at. (Okay, the director gave me his script the first two times he needed me to fill in.) I'm so nervous though. I want to start randomly chewing on something, but it's disgusting. Plus it would be a nasty habbit too.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 am

Good for you! I hope you make it Kitty!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 am

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
Good for you! I hope you make it Kitty!
Thanks. ^^
I'm still shaking from my audition and it has been about four hours too.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 am

I'm joking, okay?

Here's the thing. You either make it or die... XD Adding onto this the one you want is to make it! Unless you want to die... Twisted Evil (Read the absolute first line again)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 am

You are so nice aren't you. xD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:13 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
You are so nice aren't you. xD
Yes... Yes I am... XD Either way (Here comes my REAL nice side) good luck!!! I shall anounce this to my friends...

~I yell this~
Hey friends, read the first post on this topic!!!

-I have friends in the other world but you know what I mean XD-
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Sunnyside Up Audition Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 am

i hope you can make it!

go for it!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 am

I didn't end up getting a part. (It's a small play with only 18 characters) But I was asked to help with costumes and stuff so I'm gonna be busy running around after school.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Sunnyside Up Audition Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:41 am

[quote="12kittycat1214"]I didn't end up getting a part. (It's a small play with only 18 characters) But I was asked to help with costumes and stuff so I'm gonna be busy running around after school.[/quote]

oh..how sad..try again if there's another chance..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyside Up Audition   Sunnyside Up Audition Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunnyside Up Audition
Page 1 of 1