Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Audition!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Character Audition! Empty
PostSubject: Character Audition!   Character Audition! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:58 am

here goes.I did my best :3

Full Name: Emily Ribbon

Nicknames: Emi,Em

Birthday: Summer 16

Apperance

Height: 5 feet and 2 inches

Eye color: Grassy green

Hair color: Light brown,reaches to back,a bit wavy

Clothing: Usually red and white shirt with star pattern,blue jeans,brown shoes,gray rucksack.

Picture: Profile Picture

Color: White

Biography

Family:
Father is a traveler and is often not there.
Mother died of illness.
Ariana is her 7 year old sister.

Character personalty Pros: Singing, being patient, honest, playful, good cook.

Character Personalty Flaws: Sensitive, usaully depressesd of mother's death and father not there, a bit lazy, sometimes works too hard, and she is rude when in a bad mood.

Likes: Friends, adventures, riding her horse, sweets, animals(especially dogs.), playing with friends or Ariana, drawing.

Dislikes: people being rude, bugs, rotten food, people being ill or arguing.

Extra Information:
Emily is often cheerful,except for the fact he father left her and mother's illness. Since then she has become quieter. She likes to play with Ariana, since she is lonely with out talking to anyone. She also finds taking adventures fun for the fact of finding new things. Her favorite was when she went in to the woods and found a pretty flower garden,alongside with a waterfall. She showed it to Ariana and told her they could pray for their mother here from now on. Besides her mother's death and father gone,she is still happy and playful.

Harvest World Dream Job: Unknown

Character Audition! 369619 Everyone
Character Audition! 830915
Character Audition! 708995
Character Audition! 19513
Character Audition! 531183
Character Audition! 30294
Character Audition! 962522 Ariana and her father
Character Audition! 748981

I worked hard on this,hope ya like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Character Audition! Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Character Audition!   Character Audition! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 am

Hey! Firstly, welcome to the site! =D
If you don't mind, I would like to just say a few things concerning your character. (:
Don't get me wrong, she seems pretty cool, but I have just a few things you may want to look into~

1. Her age. Sure, she can totally be 13, there's not probably with that--but the idea of a 13 year old running a farm sounds a bit far-fetched, don't you think? Wouldn't she be living with some sort of fatherly (Or whatever) figure on said farm? And her height also sounds a bit strange with it--I haven't heard/seen many thirteen year olds at that height (And it can be a pretty tall height for youngsters), and if anything, it's usually boys that are at that height around that age, if not shorter.
2. Could you explain a little more into her likes and whatnot? I saw that adventures was on the list twice--mind telling me why she enjoys it so?
3. Also along those lines, could you give more of a background description? Tell us why she is a certain way--like how has her mother's death affected her? Stuff like that.
4. And I don't want to sound rude, but would you mind using the spacebar? It would make it a bit easier to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Character Audition!   Character Audition! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:29 pm

sure.^^I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Character Audition! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Character Audition!   Character Audition! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:04 am

Sorry that I didn't look at this sooner.
For now it's good enough, but in the future try to be more descriptive.

I cleaned it up a bit for you as well, okay? All the information is the same, I just bolded some words and fixed a couple of gramar issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Audition!   Character Audition! Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Audition!
Page 1 of 1