Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)

Go down 
+3
gothica800
Kritten
Jellofish27
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

Female Number of posts : 327
Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) Empty
PostSubject: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:37 am

*continues to collect coloured grass*
"an orange grass! How lucky I am!"
"waaa! A creature!"
*mukumuku comes closer*

Mukumuku: Mofu?
"...."
Mukumuku: Mofumofu!
"oh! you're mukumuku! Don't be scared. I'm Jello!"
Mukumuku:mofu!
"I can't believe the first person who ever say hello to me here was a monster... this place is strange... well, It's the goddes pond!"

five more minutes...

Da-chan: hey! I can walk!
Mukumuku, angry: Mofumofu!
*mukumuku chases da-chan*
"this place is getting stranger and stranger. I better leave"
"drops one of the flowers the goddes pond*
"oops!"
H.Goddes: Hello! Would you- hey, who are you? Oh! the new farmer at greener farm! Hello! I'm the harvest goddes!
*:amused*
"there's a real harvest goddes?"
H.G:yes. Nice to meet you'
"bbbye!"
*runs off*

Last edited by Jellofish27 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:39 am

*suddenly appears*
Da-chan I'm looking for the Witch Princess. Have you seen her?
*notices Jello*
Hey! Da-chan are you scaring people again? It's not nice so stop it!
*runs to Jello*
I'm sorry. He's not supposed to be out during the day... Umm... yeah.
Well, I'm Kitty. Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 am

Uh, yeah! I'm... jello. I... am the new farmer at.... greener farm. nice... to... meet you, kitty .
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Nice to meet you too. If you need anything ask me. I study here a lot, so I know quite a bit.
Oh! If you want to take the path to mineral town be careful, in the winter the road is terrible. You might want to bring someone along with you.
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 am

"Um, what kind of thing?"
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:09 pm

appears out of thin air. "Well i could teleport her."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:51 am

"really! oh, first of all, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:20 pm

"I'm the harvest princeess, my name's Ciera."
Back to top Go down
Gamefreak
Farmer
Farmer
Gamefreak

Male Number of posts : 587
Roleplay Name : Jay Dansaki Blackfire

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:46 pm

i come walking up the road and see 3 girls talking and da-chan "hi ciera and kitty"
Back to top Go down
http://rolespil-dv.forumotion.com/
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:51 pm

*sees jay and smiles* "Hi jay."
Back to top Go down
Gamefreak
Farmer
Farmer
Gamefreak

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:52 pm

"who is that girl ciera" i pointet at Jello
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:54 pm

"Oh that's jello she's new here in forget me not valley."
Back to top Go down
Gamefreak
Farmer
Farmer
Gamefreak

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:55 pm

"ohh okay. Hi Jello"
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:16 pm

*poofs in*
"ARGH WHEN WILL I GET TO MY HOUSE!!!!!! I CANT DO THIS STUPID SPELL!"
Fox's body swelled up, and she could feel herself burning.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:41 pm

*notices Fox*
Fox before transporting yourself you need to close your eyes and visualise where you want to go. Then take a deep breath and activate the spell, but don't try to control it.
Don't get angry too. Maybe you should take a break.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:44 pm

"Its exactly what im doing, but maybe im not doing it right?
Im trying to do what this book of spells says"
*drinks relaxtea*
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:44 pm

What edition is it?
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:47 pm

*looks at book*
"it says fifth edition
I dont know if its the right one, I just grabbed it because it said book of spells"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:12 pm

The fifth edition is a bad book to read. Try the tenth edition, all the spells are updated and it even has magical how to vids in it. ^^
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:13 pm

"ah ok thank you, I shall get that book soon"
*puts spell book back into backpack*
"so what brings you here today?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 pm

I can't remeber! xD
Oh wait I'm looking for a locket that I dropped somewhere.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 pm

*laughs and throws a strawberry into the water, and helps kitty look for a locket*
"what does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 pm

Well, it's circlular and is made of white gold. It also has the inital K on it.
*closes eyes and says a spell*
*opens eyes*
It's not here. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 pm

"oh. then cant you use a spell to make it appear in your hand?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:51 pm

It would break the locket. It's way to sensitve for magic, plus long distance magic is very hard and I have no idea where the locket is, which I would need to know to do the spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next