Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)

Go down 
+3
gothica800
Kritten
Jellofish27
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 Foxtail-1

Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:33 am

"ahh okay. Where was the last place you had it?"
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

Female Number of posts : 327
Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:56 am

"HOOOH! I'm left out. anyway, about that teleport, how do you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 pm

Your a witch too?
*thinks to self: Wow! There are a lot of witches.*
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:39 pm

"No, I'm going to teleport her to mineral town if she wants." *Laughs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:44 pm

Ok. *laughs*
My brain is messed up today.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (first visit to goodess pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 pm

*comes up the path and listens what they're talking about* to bad i'm not magical i wish i was a witch or something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:49 pm

*notices Genna*
Hi Genna!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (forst visitto goddess pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:19 pm

Hi kitty! Very Happy what's up?

Last edited by 35bell on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 pm

"oh hi Genna!"
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

Roleplay Name : Xiang Jie Hui JELLO! (call me jello, except when you talk to me in chineese)

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 am

*comes back*
Hey. I can't believe you're still talking here. you've been here a whole MONTH!"
"oh, and please, I'm going to mineral town."
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:49 am

*Appears out of the shadow of a nearby tree*
YES!
Finally got it right! Very Happy
*notices everyone*
Oh, hey everybody.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:00 am

*giggles*
You were playing in the shadows?
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:40 am

Nah, perfecting a spell, but in a sense yea. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Uh, did you realized the time????
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Maybe. Yet it is fun here.
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:25 am

*laughs* "Sorry! anyway, who infented Da-chan, anyway???"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:51 pm

My old master. The Witch Princess.
She may not look like it, but she likes teddy bears, so she made one she could actually play with.
Back to top Go down
Jellofish27
Farmer
Farmer
Jellofish27

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:51 am

I see. But, why she named it "Daniel????"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)   Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange things happening (EDIT: no longer first visit to goddes pond)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2