Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] Empty
PostSubject: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:47 am

Soph walked to the farm and sat on a patch of grass-the bit that normally was in the shadows of the house-and lay back. At first she closed her eyes-even though it was winter, she felt warm lying there-but the air felt too cold, almost as if her eyes would freeze, stuck together forever, so Soph opened her eyes, blinking, and stood up, gazing in wonder at the sky. The clouds were white and puffy and seemed to drag across the sky. Nevertheless, Soph started to see pictures and funny shapes in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 am

Charl was walking down the street, hoping she'll bump into someone. "Dum de dum. What to do?" Charl questioned herself, untill she saw a fermiliar face. "SOPH!" She called out, she was lieing on a steep hill watching the clouds go by. "Hay! What are you up to?" charl asked. She looked up into the sky seeing cloud doted all over the bright blue sky, it looked like a dotty paturn "Cloud watch hay! May I join you?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 am

Soph looked around at the sound of her name. She grinned when she recognised the face. Soph started waving energeticly. "Charl! Hi!" Soph ran to meet her. "You wanna watch the clouds with me? Sure!" Soph linked Charl's arm and praticlly dragged her back to the spot where they could see the clouds the best.
Even though Charl was only 15 and Soph was 17, Soph knew that Charl would become one of her best friends.
Soph was happy to see Charl again. "So," Soph smiled. "I haven't seen you since I left the Valley. I'm back, by the way!" Soph laughed and dropped Charl's arm to fiddle with the end of her plait.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 pm

The clouds became alot clean and bright and the sun started to reach over the moutains, "Beautiful isn't it... I can see a doliphin jumping and a big apple looking one!" Charl laughed, she enjoyed cloud watching it's relaxing yet fun, "meow!" Moaned Galax "Oh, sorry Galax come sit." He lept onto sophs lap. Charl turned to look at soph. "Where were you for the last few weeks? You don't have to tell if you don't want to.." Charl looked back into the dreamy sky..
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Soph heard Charl's question, but was silent for a while, stroking Galax thoughtfully. "Well...I went away to see my aunt and uncle...and...and my cousin, Leon. I also went away so I could feel better. My mood was awful!" Soph laughed, then looked up at the clouds. "That one looks like a flower," she commented, before explaining her story fully to Charl. "My cousin...he is...an interesting person, I guess. When I arrived to see him, he was gone. His parents told me that they'd argued...and Leon left. He'll be here soon...but his parents are so worried...it hurts me too." Soph gasped a little bit and put her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Charl felt disappointed for Soph, she took her hands "Soph don't let it bother you, there is no need to feel sorry for yourself, you didn't do anything wrong!" Galax gave soph a lick and purred, "In that case then, we need to do something to get this off your chest." Charl looked around her. The day became brighter and warm, then the clouds were spreading wider and smaller, "Look!" Charl was shocked "Over there!" A long trail of sparrows were dancing in and out the clouds, they both watched in amazement.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Soph smiled a little bit when she saw the swallows swooping in and out of the winter clouds. Her mouth formed a perfect 'O' shape. "There are some things that you can merely imagine, and not expect to come true," Soph grinned at Charl and stroked Galax again. "But this...this is so strange. Like something out of a fairy-tale. And it's here-it's real. Maybe that's what happens to people that come to the Valley-their life changes into a fairy-tale. I'm sure about one thing though-we're gonna get our happy ending Charl!" Soph looked down at Galax. "You too, Galax!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Charl giggled and looked deep into the clouds, the snow sunk Charl into the ground. "Boy, the snow is so ccold! I never been this ccolld." Charl shot up sitting on the hill "Uh... Is the snow melting.." *crunch* " Oh.. The snow is melting! AHH!!" Charl zoomed down the hill, the trail of snow was stopping her fall "UHH! AHHH!! HELP" She couldn't stop! *BANG!* Charl fell into a tumble and landed in a patch of snow...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Soph stood up as Charl stood up also. Whilst Soph kept her balance, Charl tripped and feel in a heap. Soph lingered between helping and staying put-Charl always seemed to want what was best for her friends, and tripping over seemed to be one of the things that Charl wouldn't want Soph to do. In the end, Soph skipped over to her friend.
"Are you okay? Sorry I skipped over to you-I wasn't trying to show off, I was trying to be quick." Soph knelt down next to Charl and tapped her knee carefully, hoping nothing was broken.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: After that...   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm

The snow was bitterly cold as Charl dug her way out off the frosty patch of snow, "Uh... Thank you Soph...I'm such a >>Golden Lumber<< when it's winter..." Charl grabbed Soph's cozy mittens and tryed to stand up, she dusted the frost off her drenched jacket full of wet snow drops. "I feel so bad, I am sometimes very clumsy..." Charl giggled, "Anyway let not this bother us shall we continue cloud gazing?" Charl and Soph climbed up the meted hill due to Charl slipping the snow started to form into slush...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Soph clung onto Charl's arm. She didn't want her friend to fall over again because she'd get cold and wet.
The ground was mushy-the snow was melting into slush. "Ewww! Gross!" Soph laughed and pulled a face as the slush stuck to her shoes. "Winter is an interseting time of year. Snow, ice, slush...christmas, new year...so much to do. And it's refreshing. New beginnings and stuff like that," Soph smiled, then sighed. "I hope Leon turns up soon...but he cannot ruin me now. I'll save that for later! Let's cloud gaze."
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Charl struggled to stand although she wasn't wet all over, she removed all of her wet clothing and sat on the tree stump on the hill, cloud gazing. "So... that one look very much like a...um... turtle!" Charl couldn't concentrate when she's all wet and mucky, "Uh, can we cloud gaze on the bench at the top of the hill, it might be a heck of a walk but it's worth it!" Charl stud up and started walking up the steep, slippery hill...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Soph smiled at her friend, then added jokingly, "Whatever you want, little one!" Soph looked up at the sky, then shrieked in delight. "Charl, look! There's a cloud shaped like a 'C' and another shaped like a 'S'. I knew it! It's written in the sky that we should be friends! That is really freaky, in a good way. Wow!" Soph pointed and grinned. "It's so weird! But cool! Everything is great here! The Valley is awsome!" Soph was still pointing, but now she was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm

"Very weird it's like the heavens is telling us that we were ment to be friends..." The colony of swallows drifted away into the horizon, Charl thought that this is the way she wants it to be, she wants her life to be like today, be with her friends and to be....happy.
The sun fell into the hills and the stars twinkled in the air the night looked beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]   Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud gazing...[Friendship Event-Soph and Charl.]
Page 1 of 1