Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charl and Genna [black friendship event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Charl and Genna [black friendship event] Bellnov

Charl and Genna [black friendship event] Empty
PostSubject: Charl and Genna [black friendship event]   Charl and Genna [black friendship event] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Hearing the footsteps of her's on the cold white ground that people call snow. Also seeing the mansion's roof full of snown too.

Genna had waited for this season for so long.
1. She can do snowballs, and snowangels.
2. It's almost her 19th birthday.
3. And finally there's lots of festivals.

Well maybe she was paying attention on her birthday and not the other things. She layed down on the snow and made a snow angel. She wished someone was here to enjoy the fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Charl and Genna [black friendship event]   Charl and Genna [black friendship event] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:16 pm

The snow flackes glittered and glowed in the sun beams like diamonds. Charl loved winter apart from getting a cold. "Oh, the scenery is so beautiful! It's like the stars at day time!" Charl walked down the path leading to the mansion, she never visited Romana's before. "Dum de dum," Charl spun round and round in the snow "weeeee!!" *CRUNCH* "Ow, I thought I spun to fast." Next to her was a girl making a snow angle her blond hair glowed in the snow and her arms moved frantically in the deep, cold snow. "Hello! May I join!" Charl jumped into the snuggly snow and moved her arms up and down...
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Charl and Genna [black friendship event]   Charl and Genna [black friendship event] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Genna stopped making a snow angel for a second and looked at a girl she haven't met before. "Of course you canjoin!" Genna said happily. she got up and went towards the girl that she hadn't met. "What's your name? I'm Genna" Genna said holding out a hand so they can shake hands. She was wearing mittens of course so she wouldn't get her hands frozen like ice.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Charl and Genna [black friendship event]   Charl and Genna [black friendship event] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Charl replied to Genna "My name is Cha-" Charl slipped on some ice and fell. "OW, Hee.. sorry about that I'm very clumsy at winter. I'm Charl!" She took her hand and pulled herself up. She sat on a small rock next to were Genna was making snow angels "So how long were you here? I lived here for a while..." She gazed into the clouds been broken by the suns rays...
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Charl and Genna [black friendship event]   Charl and Genna [black friendship event] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 pm

"My name is Cha-" then she slipped. "Are you ok?" Genna asked. She was pretty clumsy in the winter too but it wasn't serious, She would always slip and fall. she snapped out and the girl asked how long have you lived here?.
"Oh I don't live here in forget me not. I live on waffle island. i just came to visit and see some of my friends who live in this valley." Genna said looking at the sky.
she continued making her snow angel. She didn't care if her clothes got all wet or with snow on them. It was winter, The season were you can do snowball fights and things.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Charl and Genna [black friendship event]   Charl and Genna [black friendship event] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:25 am

Charl clutched on some snow, "Wow, Waffle Island! That's so cool, what's it like there? I never left the valley before..." As Charl was looking at Genna sinking into the snow as she was moving her arms she molded the snow into a ball, the snow was melting into her gloves she knew that she has only a few seconds to get it right. "So... THINK FAST!" Charl strikes with the snowball towards Genna...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charl and Genna [black friendship event]   Charl and Genna [black friendship event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Charl and Genna [black friendship event]
Page 1 of 1