Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scared...obsession...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Scared...obsession... Empty
PostSubject: Scared...obsession...   Scared...obsession... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Soph dazedly made her way onto the beach. She breathed in and shivered. It was too cold...too thick...and a scared mood hung over Soph. She glanced over her shoulder, she gazed ahead...obsession.
Soph tried to tell herself it was good to be here, but lieing to herself was bad. In truth, Soph should be inside, in the warmth, trying to get...better.
Ever since Soph heard the news that Leon was coming, [or being approved XD] Soph had started to crack. She spoke about her cousin a lot, he was in her thoughts...all that cracking was bound to show. And it had.
Soph's skin was a bit lighter, paler. Her jumper had a small gap that her wrist should've filled. Her smooth, clean hair was coming loose of it's plait. Her lips were turning too dark for her face. The only thing that hadn't changed was her sparkling blue eyes, which held a look of determination, as if to say "I will get through this."
Soph was worried, scared and exhausted. She remembered her silent plea after she had fainted-not here, not now. The past was daunting and was now echoing.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Scared...obsession...   Scared...obsession... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:28 pm

"Uh... I wish the snow will stop..." This is what she was thinking the whole day. The news said there was a snow storm approaching, Charl was scared... would her house be berried under ground?... will she frizz?... She doesn't know. She approached the beach, foot prints trailed across to a old friend... Soph, "What's she doing here?" She was tempted by what was going on so she followed... Although the sand was warmer than the snow it wasn't as thin, sandy-snow sticked onto her brown, frilly boots. She hoped it was worth it, but she's her friend and for her anything is worth it for a friend, a good friend. "Hello Soph, uh... it's me Charl... are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Scared...obsession...   Scared...obsession... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Soph closed her eyes. It felt good. For a second, there was nothing to worry about. Her head was empty of everything, everyone. But then, after just a minute of nothingness, Leon was back. It didn't feel good anymore.
A voice entered the space. A presence, a friend. Soph knew it was Charl.
"C-h-a-r-l...how...nice...to see...you." Soph's voice sounded awful. It had the worst emotions-sadness, anger, worry, grief-mixed into it. "I...trust...that you...are we-" Soph cut off as a sharp pain hit her whole body. "It hurts a lot, I'm scared all the time, I don't feel strong." Soph staggered towards her friend, stopped and sobbed. She felt worse than ever.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Scared...obsession...   Scared...obsession... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 am

Before any suffering occurred she snatched Galax out of the icy waters "OH GALAX I'M GLAD YOUR OK!" 'Charl!' Charl could hear a voice. She turned, it was Soph, she was trembling, she had a frightful look in her eyes "SOPH! Come on Soph!" Charl gently placed Galax next to a boy with a cd player "Look after him for me" Before he could say one word Charl ran to Sophs need...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scared...obsession...   Scared...obsession... Empty

Back to top Go down

Scared...obsession...
Page 1 of 1