Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yep, Genna is always scared of things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Yep, Genna is always scared of things Bellnov

Yep, Genna is always scared of things Empty
PostSubject: Yep, Genna is always scared of things   Yep, Genna is always scared of things EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:39 am

Being the stay up late person I am. I was peacefully in my room, on my laptop finishing a project for school I'm doing. So I was also watching TV and the volume was low so I wouldn't bother my parents. Then this thing comes up and I' like "Oh it's probably one of those weather warning things again," So I look up at the Tv and it says.

"Child Abduction Emergency"

and I'm like "OH SHOOT" And it's in my county D8 and I'm just freaking out. So I'm hypervenilating now.

Me: -bites her nails rapidly-

Also some counties near me. So yea ._.

>.>
<.<

-hides in a corner-

ADAPTATIONS HELP ME CAMOFLAUGE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Yep, Genna is always scared of things Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Yep, Genna is always scared of things   Yep, Genna is always scared of things EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Pffft, Guinea Fowl. I don't classify you as a child. I classify you as a hatchling. ;3

I had this problem a few years ago; I was at the beach in my aunt's little condo thing with the rest of the family, and I saw that there was a lot of kidnapping. I flipped out, because me and my cousins shared a room, and it was a window room. And stupid me didn't realize we were up high, and there was a security system.

So yar.

GUINEA FOWL SHALL NOT BE KIDNAPPED!

Besides, if you feel really scared, you can always get a defensive flashlight.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Yep, Genna is always scared of things Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Yep, Genna is always scared of things   Yep, Genna is always scared of things EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:00 am

Wess wrote:
Pffft, Guinea Fowl. I don't classify you as a child. I classify you as a hatchling. ;3

:C I'm not an hatchling D<

..The flashlight sounds like a god idea though.

----
-random person comes in-

Me: FALCON THROW -blinds man with flashlight then throws it-

-falls-

ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE. GENNA WON THE BATTLE
----

But the warnings stopped >.> ITS LIEK BEEN HAPPENING ALL OVER CA. EVEN ON THE MEXICAN BORDER D8.
:C
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Yep, Genna is always scared of things   Yep, Genna is always scared of things EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:56 am

Belly, I doubt you're going to get abducted. XD

If you're home alond and are afraid because of abduction, keep a phone near you as well as weapon like object like a knife for protection. If somehting happens, call your parents to alert them, if truley scared ask them to come home(I've done it... >.>), call the neighbours if adults and ask to check outside(If anyone's out there), then call a friend so if anything happens, they'll know and will call emergancy. It's also good if you have a cellphone so if you call a friend and are on the line with them and your parents try to call you on the same like, it won't be good. Keep the windows, and doors locked and stay away from any entrances, no duh.

If you're just walking down the street or something, it's always safe to have a cellphone. It's good to walk with someone if you're walking home let's say. If you're alone and someone's following you, pick up your phone and call someone. It's unlikely someone will 'nab' you if you're on the line with someone.

Also, if you don't have a cellphone, talk to your parents. They are really handy, even if they're for emergancies. Trust me, on the first day of school this year I had to walk to a school(I walk from my school to another and wait there for an hour for my dad to pick me up) and he called me on my new cell which I got a day before. Turns out he had a flat tire so if I hadn't known that and he didn't call, I'd be stuck there for two extra hours.

Also somehting like that happened to me so... I was home alone, a long time ago, and someone rang the doorbell as well as the dogs were frantically barking. I was so scared. I asked my dad to come home(He was at a friend's for a game and couldn't find his keys in the rush so he had to use his friend's car XD) and what not. Plus it was eleven at night. Turns out it was just an old man down the street looking for the owner of a garbage can... XD

So don't worry and even if you don't have a cellphone, I doubt anyone will steal you. X3
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Yep, Genna is always scared of things Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Yep, Genna is always scared of things   Yep, Genna is always scared of things EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:38 pm

I'm a bit paranoid, too. That's why I have my dog sleep in my room with me and keep a can of mace with me at all times (except school). :]

Yes. I'm being serious. There's also a taser in my parent's closet that I can easily access if need be.

DON'T MESS WITH ME.

Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yep, Genna is always scared of things   Yep, Genna is always scared of things Empty

Back to top Go down

Yep, Genna is always scared of things
Page 1 of 1