Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Female Number of posts : 95
Roleplay Name : Raven Storm

Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven) Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven)   Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:43 am

Raven croutched by the lake, leggs pumping in the water. It was an unusually warm day, and she had come to cool off in her favorite pasttimes: swimming. Water trickled over the tattoos doodled on her skin earlier, making them shine in the sun. She hummed a tune, completely killing the timing. She almost felt unstoppable, on top of the world.
If only I had some noodles, She thought to herself, smiling. Than it would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven)   Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:20 am

Amando was walking along..when he saw a girl again"man..seems like my day is not ending without meeting someone new"Amando closely approach but stop..he was just looking at her.."i look like a stalker''he laughed silently..then continued looking..
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven)   Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:33 am

Raven continued to stare at the gorgeous lake, taking in the sights and absorbing the fresh air. But then she felt something near her. Looking around, she spotted a young man staring at her, and nearly fell into the lake in suprize. "Wahhh!" She...well, shrieked while trying to regain her preacarious balance.

"S-sorry for that. Just thought I was alone." Raven huffed, trying to slow down her heart beat, and not look completely like a nervous wreck. I do not do well with surprize visitors. She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven)   Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:14 am

Amando got noticed and then approach to apologize"sorry..if you felt uncomfortable being staked"Amando then added"oh..i am not stalking you..it's just i wan to know if i know you..that's all"Amando then bow down"really really sorry"
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven)   Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm

"Oh, it's okay." Raven stammered, taken aback by the young man's embarassement. "I'm just not used to meeting new people." Now she blushed, looking at her bare feet. "And it's not like you where actually stalking me, since looking at people is fine, just surprizing when you suddenly show up." Raven mumbled, trying to be reasonable.

"My name's Raven Storm, by the way. What's you'res?" Raven murmered, trying to change subjects. She still didn't look up from her inspection of her toes.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven)   Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 am

"Amando"he said"Amando Soledad"he repeated it again adding his surname."umm..new person here right?"he said..he already know most of the villagers but this one made him realize..he doesn't know now."Raven's a fine name for a girl"he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven)   Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the view (Black heart event: Amando and Raven)
Page 1 of 1