Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction)

Go down 
3 posters

Should I Continue?
YES! I LOVED IT!
For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_lcap57%For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Sure, it was pretty good!
For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_lcap29%For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
I don't care, it wasn't really my thing.
For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_lcap14%For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
No, it was horrible, I hated it!
For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_lcap0%For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What's Ouran?
For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_lcap0%For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Stephxlukenov

For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Empty
PostSubject: For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction)   For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Yes, my first fanfiction based on Ouran! I don't know why I didn't think of it before! Well, I love Ouran High School Host Club and the twins so here is my "novel" about them. All the characters are in it, including a new one I named Kannon. (look, I can't come up with more creative names). So tell me what you think!!! The prolog is just an introduction to all the characters. Enjoy and comment please! Oh and yeah, it has some homosexual reference between the twins and maybe some more mature content in later chapters (no not R rated) So don't read if you aren't into that stuff

Prelog

“Welcome, to the Ouran High School Host Club!” Tamaki said as he let his cape fan out in front of him.

Whenever the club was open, the hosts always managed to dress up in different outfits to entertain their guests. It normally worked; girls would fawn over them and almost faint at least five times every day.

Tamaki was known as the leader, or “king”. He was the most popular, although some might disagree. He was over dramatic and thought of Haruhi as his daughter. Most of the girls found this pretty strange; they all thought Haruhi was a boy.

Next came the twins. Identical Twins. Hikaru and Kaoru. They had been together since birth and isolated themselves from the world until the Host Club came around. Some called them twincest, they called it an act. They were mischievous and conniving but the girls went crazy whenever they pulled their “brotherly love” act or played the “Which one is Hikaru?” game.

Honey and Mori-senpai, related although completely different looking. People mistook Honey for a little boy because of the rabbit he held and his height. Mori was tall and quiet, but the girls could tell he cared for Honey. And for that, the two scored major points with the ladies of Ouran Academy.

Kyouya was the business man. He wore glasses and was known as the “cool” type. Although he normally didn’t entertain women, he kept a record of all the things the club buys or sells- including Haruhi’s debt.

Haruhi… Forced to live her life as a guy due to a debt she could not pay off. After breaking a vase, Kyouya said the only way she could pay off her debt was if she became a host. Fortunately, she was popular among the girls, so it wouldn’t take long to pay it off.

Me? I don’t know where I’ll fit in. I applied to Ouran to go to school and get a good education, not wind up in the most ridiculous club ever! However, I had to master my personality because there already was one girl who pretended to be a boy in the club…

Chapter 1
The Only One

“You?”Tamaki said, practically shrinking down into the ground. His face turned pale white and his pupils became smaller as he stood there, his finger shaking in its pointing position at my face.

I nodded. “But… You’re a,” Hikaru said, equally in shock.

“Girl,” Kaoru finished. I sighed. Hopefully, they wouldn’t always finish each other’s sentences like normal annoying twins.

“Oh lay off you guys!” Haruhi said, walking over to the traumatized group. “If she wants to join, let her.”

“But Haru-chan,” Honey said, peering up at Haruhi with his big brown eyes. “If Kan-chan joins, then what role would she play?”

Hikaru and Kaoru placed their hands on their hips. “Yeah, if you’re already the female in disguise, who will Kannon be?” they said.

Kyouya strode over to us with the same nonchalant look on his face. I had never seen it any different, even if everyone else here was dramatic- aside from Mori. He pushed his glassed higher up the bridge of his nose and started to write things down on the clipboard he was holding.

“I have no problem letting Kannon join,” he said, not looking up from whatever he was writing down.

“B-but mommy!” Tamaki protested. “If Haruhi is already a girl then-”

Suddenly, Tamaki’s face lit up and he smiled broadly. I looked at him with an odd suspicion, he was thinking something alright. And it probably wasn’t good. Although he wasn’t as perverted as the twins, he did have his moments.

“You were saying?” Kyouya smiled slightly. He knew what Tamaki was thinking, and that made it even creepier.

“Alright Kannon, you can join!” Tamaki said, putting his arm around me and squeezing me tightly.

“Um, thanks…” I muttered. My voice had been muffled by his blue uniform and the force of his body around me.

When he let go, he took a step back and the twins a step forward. “So Kannon,” Kaoru said, eyeing his brother.

Hikaru returned the look. Stupid telepathic twins! “If you’re going to dress as a boy, surly you wouldn’t mind dressing as a girl every once in a while.”

I gave them an odd look. I’d have to ask Haruhi if they constantly asked her to dress feminine when they weren’t working. “Umm… I guess. I am a girl after all, and wearing boy clothes all the time doesn’t appeal to me as much.”

“Kannon,” Haruhi started. “Don’t even think about it. The twins are the biggest perverts you’ll ever meet.”

Hikaru and Kaoru grabbed my waste and pulled me closer to them. “Oh don’t listen to Haruhi,” Hikaru whispered, his breath tickling my ear.

“Yeah,” Kaoru said, pulling me closer to him and whispering in my other ear. “We aren’t so bad. Hikaru is a great kisser.”

I took a step back. I knew the twins were about to resume their act. “Oh Kaoru, you really think so?”
“I know so,” Kaoru answered.

The girls who weren’t paying attention to our conversation before, turned around. Their faces were burning red and their eyes were sparkling, anxiously awaiting more.

“Kaoru,” Hikaru whispered, brushing his finger against Kaoru’s cheek.

“Hikaru,” Kaoru whispered back, returning the gesture.

“Oh my gosh! Their just so cute!” girls were squealing and laughing.

“Pathetic huh?” Haruhi said and I nodded. Honestly, I wasn’t buying their act. Sure they looked the same, but they were totally different. They were compatible if they took it down that way, but somehow I knew they were interested in other people.

“Great act,” I said and walked up to them.

I could feel Tamaki turn all his attention towards us. Whatever his sick plan was, it involved me and the twins, and I guess I was encouraging it.

“What act?” they said, turning around and looking confused.

“The whole ‘brotherly love’ thing. You guys may look the same and you guys are twins, but you’re pretty different. I couldn’t actually see either of you falling for each other.” I said, placing my hands on my hips.

They looked stunned and frozen where they stood. Some girls were whispering, “Is he serious? And is he actually going to be a host?”

“Is we’re so different,” Hikaru said, eyeing me with a smug look plastered on his face.

Kaoru, with the same expression, finished the sentence. “Why don’t you try to guess which one of us is Kaoru and which one of us is Hikaru.”

The pulled two identical green berets from the pockets in their uniforms and put in on their reddish-orange hair. This way, they could hide the way they parted their hair.

I smiled. It honestly wasn’t that hard, they weren’t completely identical in personality. I pointed to Kaoru first. “You’re Kaoru and you’re Hikaru.”

Their golden eyes grew wide. No one ever guessed correctly, I had heard the girls talking about how they never guessed which was which correctly. The girls gasped and waited for their response.

“Uh oh, you got it wrong!” they said and laughed happily, waving a finger in my face scolding me.

“No, I know I’m right,” I answered simply.

“How?” they said and everyone leaned in to hear my response. A smile spread across Haruhi’s face, even though she was across the room pouring tea for some women. Tamaki sat up, frozen in position with a hopeful grin spread across his face.

“Well, Kaoru’s voice is just a bit higher than Hikaru’s,” I said, placing my hand underneath my chin in thought.

Kaoru blushed. He knew he had a higher voice. Hikaru tried not to laugh. “And, Hikaru is more immature and mischievous than Kaoru.”

Now it was Hikaru’s turn to blush and Kaoru’s to laugh. “No offence you two,” I added quickly.

“None taken,” Kaoru whispered, his lips barely moving.

I turned to walk away and caught a glance of Tamaki who had a triumphant look on his face. Haruhi smiled in approval. She had guessed right too once, or so everyone said she had. Kyouya smiled slightly. Honey was jumping up and down, although I wasn’t so sure he was paying attention.

“Hey Kaoru,” Hikaru whispered.

“No one’s ever guessed right before on their first try, not even Haruhi. She’s different,” Kaoru answered back in a whisper.

I smiled to myself. So I had impressed the twins? Tamaki was bound to be happy, I had just set his plan, whatever it was, into action. Although, I could feel my face get hot when they looked at me.

I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My face was red. I probably embarrassed them and therefore embarrassed myself. Still… The look on Kaoru’s face was adorable, as well as Hikaru’s. No, I wasn’t about to do it.

Just because every girl in the school loved at least one of them, didn’t mean I had too. And I didn’t. Haruhi even had a slight attraction toward Tamaki, even though she didn’t admit it.

I turned on the water and splashed my face, trying to rid the blush. I had to talk to Haruhi about it… She was around the twins all the time, and it was obviously not their “brotherly love” that had possibly turned me on.

I heard a knock on the door. “Kannon? Are you okay in there?” It was Kyouya.

I turned off the sink and answered, “Mmhmm. I’ll be right out.”

“Okay good,” Kyouya said and I heard him chuckle slightly. “You have to come and get the twins out of their shocked state. I’ve never seen them like this, not even when Haruhi guessed correctly.”

Not even when Haruhi guessed… I smiled to myself. Maybe now I could play a trick on them. Maybe I could get them back for making me blush and asking me to dress girly for them.

“Okay,” I answered proudly. I shook my head at myself. My plan was sounding more and more like the twins but maybe that was a good thing…

Okay, relationship already building? That was fast! No no you guys, I never said I would dive right into a relationship. Which twin do you think she'll pick? Thats for me to know and you to find out soon enough! Thanks, hope you liked it!
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction)   For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:33 pm

OMG! This is awesome! I love to hear more of Kannon's adventures and which twin she chooses! Please continue and um... also can I add this to the fanfic section of the Ouran FC? :DD
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction)   For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Yes you can momo! and thanks for the comment! I'll write more when I get the inspiration!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction)   For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:46 am

i haven't watch Ouran yet..but i highly recommend to continue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction)   For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction) Empty

Back to top Go down

For A Twin's Love (ouran fanfiction)
Page 1 of 1