Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what the future may hold..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : what the future may hold.. Cliffnov

what the future may hold.. Empty
PostSubject: what the future may hold..   what the future may hold.. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:27 pm

(Author's Note:this story is about what will be the future hold to children..this will relates the world's many issues)
CHAPTER 1
being a Parent..

WELCOME!to the Talkshow Tackles!
we talk about recent issues and many facts about the world..
I am your host Mary!and let's read our first letter sender..
hmm..it's from Katy!

Dear Mary,
i am a huge avid fan of your talkshow..i've been looking forward for you to read my letter that contains all of what i may expose to the world..

I am a 16 year old single parent already..my boyfriend break up with me cause he wasn't ready for these obligations..i have been pregnant for 7 months now..I know i made a mistake about this,is it right that my BF left me alone?i feel low and fooled..

what should i do?

Mary:
well..the future will be worse for you cause you still lack the potential being a mother..
i suggest you say to your BF to do his responsibility as the father of the chid..because you still haven't graduate high school..because if you two didn't work together..the Child will surely have a sad future..

there we have it our first letter sender..we'll be reading more so stay tuned..!

(Meanwhile in Katy's house)
Katy:
well,she is right it is my fault too..well it's here and i need to stand up for it!

END OF CHAPTER 1
(AN:it was short but the next chapter will be long)
thanks 4 reading it!
Back to top Go down

what the future may hold..
Page 1 of 1