Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your future writing projects

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Your future writing projects Hdbadge

Your future writing projects Empty
PostSubject: Your future writing projects   Your future writing projects EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 am

I know some of you here do this, writing well. Any inspiration on what you plan to do in the future, or do any of you have projects you want to do, and finish?

Are any of you writing anything now or in the future? This can range from a web comic, an rpg, a visual novel (like two of my projects), a video, an animation, or anything else that translates to the world wide web.

I wanted to do things like this years ago. In the present, I know I will be able to finish two of the four projects that I am making alone and with other people. It's good to dream right? You end up in that process even five years in the future.

The reason I ask is that after my current projects, I do like to move on to new projects. I like to hear any of your ideas, plans or stories in brief, if you're willing to share.

I like doing art and helping people who write really well. I have a six year friendship with someone online whom I never met before, and he's making an RPG with a program. But he has trouble in art so I offered to help him do avatars, sprites, whatever he needs to pull it off. I know he has good creative aspects.

There's another guy around who writes well, but lacks artistic talents. I would say writing takes a long time. I sometimes see that it takes longer than coloring a complete picture.

Then there's another guy in which I am making sound, voices (various) and music for, as well as a collaboration in writing.

I just consider and keep people in mind for the future, you know? Who to give my assistance to. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Your future writing projects Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Your future writing projects   Your future writing projects EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:58 am

That's so awesome, Rose! 8D
Same thing with me, a good friend of mine, who I started talking to through FF.net because she was interested in mine and vice versa, roleplays with me and helps beta my pieces.

But at the moment, I'm still trying to finish my Russia/Anastasia one-shot, while bouncing around other ideas for little things and one massive storyline. Sadly, no inspiration for any of them. D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Your future writing projects Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Your future writing projects   Your future writing projects EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 am

Errr.

I've had a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head, actually.
I've wanted to do a "Nineteen Minutes" kind of deal, but I've also been playing around with historical fiction...namely, Catherine the Great, her husband, and her child.

I'm a nerd. Lemme alone. >.<

I want to finish some fanfictions that I've started and am attached to, as well, but I'm a bit blocked with those.

And Rose, you're pretty cool. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Your future writing projects   Your future writing projects EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 am

Roseeeee. Why must your awesome levels exceed mineeeee. XD

I'm making a gameeee.
In which all the students in my grade feature in, which is like, 21 people.
We're all infected with a disease.
I get Marfan's disease. My neck grows really long, which is unusual, buuuuut, it's Fantasy. Tee-hee.
-making excuses-
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Your future writing projects Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Your future writing projects   Your future writing projects EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:47 am

*Runs around, waving a little flag*
I want you to know, because of this thread, I finally managed to finish writing a chapter for this sequel I was supposed to start a year ago. Thank you. <3

If anyone wants to read it, message me for the link. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your future writing projects   Your future writing projects Empty

Back to top Go down

Your future writing projects
Page 1 of 1