Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!

Go down 
+7
artygamer
AlisaElric0150
Kritten
Momoko
35bell
Red Riding Hood
Eternal Silence
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Esaward

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Empty
PostSubject: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Chase210

Chase fidgeted just a bit inside his costume. It was impressive - he was a headless butler, or at least some headless guy in a tuxedo - but it was a bit constricting. A fake head was dangling from the hand, and he was strapped into some weird harness. Nevertheless, the effect was still there...if only he had some fake blood....

But the party wasn't all centered around dressing up. He had fall-themed decorations in the rented lobby, as well: leaves stapled to the walls, browns and greens and reds painting the foyer. There was a fresh-baked Apple Pie and tons of candy in small glass dishes on a card table near the western window. All in all, he was pretty satisfied.

Now, all there was to do was wait for everyone to show up... He mentally went over the checklist of where he had fixed invitations on bulletin boards in town centers. I wonder how many people will actually show.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Db0b304

Mia hurriedly tip-toed across the path; the cold surface sending chills up her spine every time she took a step.
Bare feet may not have been the best idea; but it would do.

Costume parties were fun; although, Mia always felt so restrained in a costume. Her choice of a (broken) Porcelain Doll almost completely stopped her from running.
But, immobile or not, she would attend this party.

As she reached the Inn, Mia knocked on the door; hopping about on tip-toes still.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 pm

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! 5243337

Genna skipped on the path feeling uncomfortable. Her costume was tight and the shoes were hard to skip,jump,or run with. She tried to go with the size of hers and just ignored it.

Soon Genna stopped skipping and just walked. The cold winds blew past her, "Brrr" Genna shivered. Now to her it wasn't fun traveling to mineral town all the way from waffle island. But this was the only costume party going on right now.

When Genna got up the stairs she noticed a person waiting at the door. "Hi, what's your name?" Genna said with a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:28 am

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! 05a68810
Momoko was walking through the cold night, in her thin goth costume, looking for a warm place to go. As she was wondering around, she saw on the buliton board a costume party was going on! This sounds fun... Okay! I decided! I'm going to see all my friends and grab someting to eat! Momoko thought excitedly.

She was feeling a little nervous when going in because she was frightened by things like blood and spiders! She thought this place would have all the things she would be afraid of since it was a Halloween party... Momoko finally gathered her courage and opened the door quietly. Momoko was stunned the bright lights and cute decorections! "Wow..." she said speechlessly. Momoko walked to the snack table and saw a boy she hadn't saw before. "Hello there..." Momoko said quietly. "I'm Momoko, but call me Momo." 'What's your name?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Chase turned around when he heard a voice behind him, although it was kind of hard to hear with the music thudding throughout the lobby. Making a mental note to turn it down, he smiled at the girl. "Hello," he said, raising his voice to be heard over the throbbing pulse. Her mouth moved, but he wasn't sure of what she'd said, simply because he couldn't hear her. "Pardon?" he asked, cupping a hand around his ear.

Seeing Mia enter out of the corner of his eye, he waved pleasantly, and turned his attention back to the girl he was talking to. "Nice costume," he said.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Spoiler:

Kitty loved costume parties, so she couldn't help but come. She adjusted her hat being careful not to mess up the decorations on top of it. It was annoying cause then the hat would look weird, maybe she shouldn't have made her black magic magician costume so detailed. Atleast she didn't look like herself cause she put extentions in her hair. The party seemed small at the moment to Kitty, so she guessed she was early or something like that. Nietherless she didn't wait to help herself to some candy and poped a chocolate truffle in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Soffia10

Alisa was dressed up as Alice from 'Alice in Wonderland.' Really, Alisa had never met Chase but she had heard many things about him so she wanted to meet him. Her only chance was at this party so that's why she decided to dress up. It was fun to pretend either way.She walked throught the big room, seeing if she could meet this 'Chase' who was throwing the big party. She couldn't find him at first though. -I feel a little akward comming her sort of un-invited but...- She then looked around again. Still she couldn't find him. It would have helped if she knew what Chase looked like as well.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:53 pm

As Kitty was egarly shoving another truffle down her mouth she couldn't help but notice Alisa wondering around sort of aimlessly. She wiped of her mouth with her hand and proceeded towards Alisa. It didn't seem that Alisa noticed her, so Kitty took the oprotunity and walked behind her and whisper so lightly in her ear, "I'm here to get YA!" She said saying 'YA!' loudly. A smile spread quickly across her face; she loved this day, Kitty could get away with acting immature and enjoy it to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Momoko relized the boy didn't hear her. "I said I'm Momoko, what's your name?" Momoko said in a louder voice. "I love the party you threw!" she complimented.

She walked around the inn looking at all the familar faces, and stopped at the food table. Momoko grabbed most of the chocolate, hoping no one would notice her. Momoko started to walk back while eating her chocolate cupcake, to where everyone was dancing when she saw Kitty. "Oh, hi Kitty!" she said happily. "Nice costume!"
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:55 pm

When Kitty saw Momoko her love of gothic things exploded. "Momo that costume is sooooo cute!" She couldn't help but be excited. "We could be like twins or sisters!" It was a possiblity with Momoko's blonde hair neaty replaced with a brunette wig. If only they had the same color eyes, then they'd be a perfect match. Fueled by the sweets Kitty had eaten she decided to ask Momoko this, "Hey, wanna see a magic trick? I am a dark magician afterall."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Genna stood at the wall looking at everyone, She was suprise that Kitty was being immature which made her giggle. She tip toes behind kitty and whispered in her ear "Boo!" and Genna quickly hid behind a chair trying noy to laugh too hard so Kitty won't get a hint where she is.

Genna quickly took off her witch hat because you can see the tip of the hat. She covered her mouth trying not tyo laugh.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Alisa was still walking around but then she felt someone breathing on her neck. "I'm here to get YA" Someone yelled ya in her ear. Alsa immediatly screamed. "Ah" They then looked behind her to see who was there. "Oh, Kitty. I'm going to get you back Kitty!" She was teasing but still, she was scheming on what to do. Then Momo walked over. "Hi Momo. Oh do you two know where I can find Chase? I'd like to properly introduce myself to him." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm

[See my avatar for Soph's costume!]
Soph walked tentativley into the Inn. She had to walk in side ways because of the wings she wearing on her back. She had to admit, that whislt dressing up wasn't at all 'fun' in Soph's mind, espicially as her hair was out of it's plait, she liked her costume. It made her feel magical-Well,Soph thought dreamily. If you come as a fairy, I guess you're bound to feel that way.
A lot of people Soph recognised were here-Chase, obiviously, Kitty, Momoko, who'd she'd met once at the Inn in the Valley, and Genna, who was now hiding behind a chair so that Kitty wouldn't see her.
She scanned the other girl carefully and then she gasped. By the description Leon had given, it was the girl he'd met at yet another inn-Alisa. Soph put a hand on her head for a second, thinking. She felt slightly sad that he wasn't talking to her yet...but it is a party! She fixed a small smile to her face and tapped the girl on her shoulder.
"Um," she mumbled, still smiling. "I think you are the girl my cousin met? I'm Soph Saphir, Leon's cousin! It's nice to meet you!"

Last edited by artygamer on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Alisa looked over her shoulder and saw a girl. She looked like a boy she met at Waffle Town. Leon Saphir. "Oh, you mst be Soph. Hi! Nice to meet you too." She then pulled Soph in the small circle ofgirls. "This party is just getting started. Alice is now starting to explore Wonderland!" Alisa teased. It was fun to do something like that. To her at least. Make a joke about something out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Soph giggled. "Why don't you start with the refreshments? Or," she gulped, fiddling with her hair. "Dancing? I'd go with you to the refreshments, but I'll give dancing a miss! What are Kitty and Genna doing?" Soph asked, trying to find Genna. A witches hat was nearby, but Soph couldn't actually see it's owner. She giggled again. Maybe Kitty would have better luck finding her?
Soph then looked over at Momoko, wanting to catch her eye. She didn't know if she'd remember her-after all, Soph had run away yelling...She waved over at her, wondering if she'd caught her attention yet.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:19 pm

While busy scaring Alisa someone suck up behind Kitty in attempt to scare her as well, but Kitty did her best not to freak out. She turned around looking for the prankster, but she couldn't see them at first. "Wha?" she said confused and bewildered. It could have been multiple people who'd do that to her. She couldn't help but ask, "Was there a little demon playing a prank on me? I must seek my revenge."
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 am

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Aa66581

Miharu smiled at all the costumed people and the colors of fall. She then looked at her own costume. She felt like some weird cinderella. She couldn't even reconize herself. She wasn't sure what she was. She was going for a ballerina, but now she isn't sure what she was. Miharu sighed and just went along with whatever creative thing someone came up to match her costume.
She looked around for something to do. The first thing she saw was refreshments. She happily twirled over to the punch bowl and poured her some.
Now what? she thought to herself. Feeling in a good mood, she walked around. Observing people's creative costumes.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:31 am

Genna just bursted out laughing. She couldn't help it. "I-I did i-it!" Genna said laughing really hard. She got up and calm down a bit. She brushed her dress with her hands and put on her witch hat. She soon heard a voice that sound familair. "Soph! I haven't seen you.. Since...since. Oh i can't remember! Nice seeing you again!" genna said walking over to Soph.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Female Number of posts : 95
Roleplay Name : Raven Storm

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:02 am

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! F7ba416

Raven felt ridiculous, parading around in her inferior costume, but she had come with a mission. Combining her two least favorite things, crowds and cold weather, this fall's end celebration would usually ensured her locking herself up in her room, but Raven promised herself she would become more social. At least if someone threatens me, I can whack them with the plastic sword. She looked horrorfied at herself for thinking that, then promtly shoved sweets into her mouth, trying to calm down. At least I know some people here...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Soph burst into peals of laughter as Genna confessed, coming out from behind a chair. Her friend was the same age, older, even, than Soph (this was a wild guess however, she didn't actually know), but her child-like innocence was very funny. Genna revealed that it was her, and then walked over to Soph. She smiled. "It's good to see you again Genna! Be careful, though, Kitty will be on the war path," she warned, hugging her all the same.
The door opened again, letting in a cold blast of air. Soph shivered-after all, her dress was short sleeved and Soph had made the mistake of not bringing a cardigan-but when she noticed the person who'd walked in, she felt warm. It was Rave, the shy girl she'd once met. Soph'd been a little concerned for her because she seemed shy, but now she felt happy that she was facing up to a challenge.
"Would you excuse me a second? I've just seen someone I know!" Soph smiled, easily picking her way through the group she was standing with. Raven was at the refreshments table, shoving sweets into her mouth. Soph smiled wider as she walked up to her, picking up a sweet and eating it before talking.
"I did't see you coming this time. No matter, of course, it comes and goes. Nice to see you again Raven. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:02 am

Raven beamed when she spotted Soph coming towards her. It was so...entertaining when she had spoken to her before. "Hey, Soph, it's nice to see to again." Raven paused, contemplating her answer. "I'm fine, I guess. A little nervous you know?" A quiet giggle escaped, making her blush. "Sure is alot of people here...but it looks fun. How are you? Still speaking in riddles?" Raven tried dutifully to slowly eat the sweets in her hand, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Soph closed her eyes, concentrating. "I won't pick that sweet;I hate orange flavour!" Soph crinkled her nose in disgust. She opened one eye, smiling warmly again. "I'm fine, thank you. Yes, there are a lot of people here, but if you drown out those you don't want to hear at this very moment-including the music, I think, it's pretty loud-it becomes very entertaining to be here! So many emotions running high! Very, if you'll pardon the word-" Soph gestured to her own costume "-magical in a way!" Soph giggled, a gentle sound which matched her outfit, and twirled around. She stopped suddenly, smiling. "Yes, still speaking in what you call riddles. But to me, it's normal!" Soph looked at Raven thoughtfully. "Would you like to meet some people, my other friends? Don't worry," she added, as Soph knew that Raven was pretty apprehensive about those 'challenges' in life. "I met them when I was shy, and they didn't make me feel uncomfortable, not one little bit! They gave me time...please come! I don't want you to be hovering all evening!" Soph giggled again.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Ronan Justice peeked inside the party he wanted to go to. He was there for the free food. Anything free would make him come. His costume was a bedsheet with holes for eyes. He didn't have time or did he have money to spend on a very cool costume. He looked at everyone elses. There are nice goth costumes, and a cute witch. He instantly is embarrassed and looks at himself by the window's reflection. But no one will know it's him! As long as they don't ask, he'll lie! He doesn't want to be laughed at. The food lures him and he goes in, trying to avoid people and followed his nose all the way to the party food. He almost bumped into some very fashionable dressed up people on his way, because the holes he cut on the bedsheet was too small. He can't tell who they were.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:09 am

Miharu glanced over to a person wearing bedsheeet with holes in it. She smiled and remembered when she was that type of "ghost" many years back. If only she had a small vaccum, she could immitate "ghostbusters". Unfortunately there wasn't one at hand, or even a leaf blower, but there was a table of marshmallows. She immediately covered her mouth and started laughing. Trying to think of the positives, at least she didn't start singing.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:05 am

Raven chuckled, hiding her smile behind her hand. "I don't know if I could block out anything... I guess I could try it out. You have a great costume, by the way. Very mystical.No offense, but it's a good match for you." Her eyebrows creased together, chewing her lip thoughtfully. "O-okay...I'll meet your friends, if you think their okay." Raven squared her petite shoulders, a humerous attemt to become more intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next