Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!

Go down 
+7
artygamer
AlisaElric0150
Kritten
Momoko
35bell
Red Riding Hood
Eternal Silence
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Ronan heard laughter around him, but his bedsheet was making a small airy barrier around his ears so he can't quite hear them as well as the endless chatter all around. He sniffed the air at the table, and grabbed something squishy with his hands. He couldn't see and didn't want to take off his costume to embarrass himself. When he put the mushy stuff in his mouth, it was great! It was some apply dessert. He couldn't help but go for more, wolfing down whatever was in his path. He didn't know how much was left, but kept eating to fill his hunger. He was always hungry and today is the day he fills up that hole in his stomach! He didn't care that there were people staring at him anymore, because he's hidden under a bedsheet.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Soph glanced around, amused. The guy as the 'ghost' was having fun, it seemed. Glancing at whatever it is he was eating, Soph spoke carefully, not really directing her speech at anyone in particlular. "This is fun, isn't it? There is all sorts of things to do...and lots of food to help keep energy high!" Soph laughed her soft laugh again. "I think I may have to stop listening to my mother talking about eating food. I sound kinda like her. Although," she giggled to Raven. "I admit she doesn't speak in 'riddles'." Soph shook her head, almost fondly, replying to Raven's comment about her costume. "Thank you," she said simply, flashing a short but dazzling smile at her. "Okay," Soph spoke over the music. "Let's go meet my friends!" She linked up to Raven, giving her a slightly bemused look.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Genna walked up to Soph and Raven who were staring at some white bedsheet that eating something. Sooon they left except the person dressed as a ghost. Since the music was pretty loud she didn't tip toe and ignored the quiet squeaks of her shoes.

"Enjoying your time?" Genna said to the person dressed as a ghost. He was just gobbling down the food, He must have been hungry. She giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:13 pm

The bedsheet was eating something very quickly. Miharu thought two things,
1) He really liked that food
2) He was summoning an eating contest!
'I accept your challenge!' Miharu thought, scarfing down food. 'I will beat you!' The apply goodness was amazing it was worth stuffing her face. She wouldn't loose, she never lost.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Kitty was enjoying her time with her friends, but she couldn't help but stare at the guy in the ghost or table cloth costume eating everything at the table. Since Kitty still was famished herself she had difficulties watching the food disappear before her eyes. To make matters worse a girl in a gothic ballerina costume started to cram food into her mouth as well. "Excuse me for a moment," Kitty said letting her friends know she was leaving for the food table. Egarly she grabbed a papper plate and grabbed some food that was messed with too much and had a pretty nice assortment of food on her plate.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:42 pm

"Enjoying your time?" someone said beside Ronan. He stopped mid-stuffing his face and tried to make her out. It was Genna in a witch costume! He can't let her see him like this so he pretended not to know her. He nods with deep grunt that should cover up his usual voice. A dark ballerina girl suddenly declares a challenge right there. Ronan watches her stuff her face too and his ego pops to the surface. He doesn't want to lose.
"I accept!" he declares and wolfs down as much as he can, "lets see if you can outlast me!"
Pies, other desserts and some lasagna slides down his throat. Some bits of pie fell and plops down on something. He didn't care or noticed. His concentration are at the girl he has never met before, and winning a eating contest.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:14 pm

"Oh it's on now!" Miharu said, with her mouth full of pasta. This is the first time in her life that she was glad for her extremely high metabolism and bottomless stomach. She stuffed her mouth with muffins and is that fruit she saw? She stuffed her face with apples, mangoes, bannanas and every fruit there was. She then moved on to the vegtables. After some brocoli and carrots, she turned over to the desserts. She still had the taste of carrots in her mouth and it tasted horrid to have carrot and chocolate mixed together. But she must win!
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:12 am

Crystal: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 Crytsa10

Majestic: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 Majest11

"Late again..." Majestic mumbled under her breath. She and Crystal entered the inn. They were late because Crystal was running late with the costumes. Majestic was dressed like a royal neko. Crystal was going as a bunny-girl hybrid. Crystal fastened her gloves tighter on her hands to keep them from slipping off. "Just to let you know, I'm not entering a contest if they have one." Majestic said. "Your stubborn side is showing again. That won't be a good impression as royalty, will it? The purple silk I used for your dress goes well with your personality. And what I mean by that, I mean your nice, delicate personality." Crystal grinned. It was true though. Majestic wore a long silky purple dress with purple heels. She wore her neko ears and tail along with it. She also wore an amethyst pendant. Crystal wore bunny ears and a bunny tail with a pink ruffle dress that reached her knees. She wore white stockings to keep her legs warm. She wore pink flats with a pom-pom at the tip. Crystal showed her cute side while Majestic showed her delicate side. "Darn it, my gloves keep slipping off." Crystal said. "Well you shouldn't have used silk." Majestic responded. Crystal was having trouble with the silk hand gloves she also wore. The material seemed slippery.

Majestic noticed two people having an eating contest. One of them was dressed up like a hollow matress. Crystal saw this too. "Oh that's Ronan." Crystal said to Majestic. Then Crystal yelled out to the hollow matress. "Hey Ronan!" Majestic was giggling because why the guy was dress up like a hollow matress or ghost, whatever he was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Soph was about to walk away, dragging Raven with her, when she noticed a bizzare sight-two people, one of them the guy in the bed sheet, were stuffing food into their mouths. She noticed how quickly they were shoving it down.
Must be an eating contest, Soph thought. Eating all that will make them sick...eww... She sighed, placing a clammy hand on her forehead. Sick reminded her of illness, which reminded her of blood...
Before she really knew what she was doing, Soph walked up the two, and tapped them on their shoulders. She also jumped back slightly-it was kinda gross.
"Um," she began, smiling nervously and blushing-although Soph wasn't as shy as she used to be, seeing new people was terrifying...
"Um," she repeated. "Um...please don't get sick eating all that...Miharu?!" Soph exclaimed. She'd met her before, of course. But the last meeting had been at a..."Snow-ball fight? And now, um...eating contest?" Soph questioned the two people, directing most of her speech at Miharu, and grabbing a toffee apple whilst she could. "Just, um, be careful?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 am

Miharu noticed Soph come up beside her and she was so happy she was reconized. She wanted to hug her she was so happy. But she still needed to focus on the prize. What was the prize exactly? A messy outfit and not having to eat for the next week? No that couldn't be it. What was it? Oh yeah. Winning, pride, feeding your ego. Those were the prizes the winner won, there were no complimentary prizes for second place. Unless you count shame and a heap of 'Oh God I feel stupid for doing that' Miharu didn't want that. She wanted to win, no matter how much she wanted to stop and talk with people, she couldn't. Besides, she doesn't ever get sick from eating too much, and she doesn't have too long. Miharu glanced over at her component, he was eating just as much as she was, but he was getting pale.(or maybe it was just the bedsheet?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:23 am

Majestic and Crystal observed the eating contest. Crystal looked at all the food that the contestants have devoured. Majestic had stopped giggling. She was trying her best not act stubborn tonight. She wanted to show her delicate side like Crystal had said. Yet, Majestic was slightly amused at the eating contest.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Ronan heard someone tell them to be careful. About the eating contest? Out of gargling down something savory and chugging down the cream soda, he can't hear who it is. Ronan was getting mighty full, and suddenly collapses on the table. He was full of just about everything from the table. There wasn't much food left. The gothic girl in front him was still stuffing her face.
"I admit defeat!" Ronan announced, "you sure can eat for a girl! I must congratulate you!"
He extends his hand for a handshake. He glances around and saw people around and some were watching the contest. Maybe this girl can join him for a drinking contest the next time he has a night out. He wasn't ready to reveal his identity but wants to acknowledge the winner of the eating competition.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm

'YAHOO!' Miharu celebrated in her mind when she saw her mighty opponent admit defeat. She happily shook his hand and smiled. Her ego was booseted up high at the moment. She looked at the bedsheet and smiled. "That sure was fun! Maybe we could do this again some time!" She suggested. That was the most fun she had had, ever. She looked down at her stomach to see it was bulgy, nope. It was the same size as when she came in. God bless her metabolism.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Shaking her hand, he starts to leave. He was so full he can't walk straight. He bumps into someone on the way and knocks her down. He didn't know who it was but continues heading for the door, thinking about the soft warm bed he'll be sleeping in with a belly full of warm goodness.
"Thanks for the PARTY!!" he yelled as he exits the doors.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:51 pm

(XD The eating contest did in fact amuse me. Also, I think you should be a little specific on who you bumped into, Juju, cause right now I'm pondering who you bumped into. And when I start pondering, I don't stop. Maybe a clue would be nice.)

The eating contest was over. The contestant who admitted defeat left. And now, the table where the food used to be was pretty much empty and messy. Crystal found a bowl of candy corn. And when she did, her eyes glintered with joy. She ate a few, then stuffed some into her gloves. Crystal had taken off her gloves so she could be comfortable enough. She walked around the place looking form ore tasty sweets. Crystal was unaware where Majestic was, but she knew Majestic was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!   Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall's End Celebration [And Costume Party]!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2