Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amaya Oki (redone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya Oki

Female Number of posts : 28
Roleplay Name : Amaya Oki

Amaya Oki (redone) Empty
PostSubject: Amaya Oki (redone)   Amaya Oki (redone) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 am

Full Name:Amaya Oki
Nicknames: Ama
Birthday: Summer 15

Appearance:

- Height: 5'7"
- Eye Color: redish brown
- Hair: Aqua, long and uncut at the bottom
- Clothing: anything comfortable
spring: baggy jean shorts and black baggy t-shirt
summer: white sleeveless fitting shirt and tan capries.
fall: baggy tan pants with side pockets, and a black long sleeve fitting shirt, with a tan vest jacket (zipped halfway) with two front pockets.
winter: long, knee length, white coat, midnight blue scarf, midnight blue fitting shirt, white fitting shorts, black leggings that come from hips to ankles, and white knee length boots

- Picture:
Amaya Oki (redone) Anime-10

Biography: Amaya is a travler who is low on cash (with only $200 to her name) so for now her travling days are cut short. she's yet to find a home that she feels completly comfortable with

[color=brown]-Family: she has no famley currently in this region, but her "famley" are mostly sailors and fishermen (along with Yuriko, the daughter of the fisherman who found Amaya.)
-Character Personality Pros: Is very easy going and open minded. she's fun loving and always ready to party. she's love meeting new people and talking to others, and she love to help people
-Character Personality Flaws: clutsy and tends to do before she thinks, is too curious, and usually day dreams a lot. also she is very forgetful when it comes to somethings. (like what day it is or if she's cooking something)
-Likes: upbeat music, anything sweet, all animals, swimming,hearing about faraway places, and adventure
-Dislikes: bitter foods, liers, and people that think they're "all that"
-Extra Information: Amaya spent most of her childhood by water, she wasn't a lonley child but was never around very many other children(aside from Yuriko). she was abandoned as a child, left at the door of an old fisher man, who died when she was 15. after her caretaker's death she took off to explore the world. and find some place she can call home.
Harvest World Dream Job: because of her love of the ocean she wishes she could teach others about it's wonders, like different fishes and plants; or even help someone learn to swim ,fish, or sail.

Amaya's Journal

Heart Events

Friendship Events

Special Events

Other Events

Amaya Oki (redone) Thpurple
Amaya Oki (redone) Thorange
Amaya Oki (redone) Thblue
Amaya Oki (redone) Brown
Amaya Oki (redone) Thyellow
Amaya Oki (redone) Thblack
Amaya Oki (redone) Thwhite
Amaya Oki (redone) Thred

Last edited by Amaya Oki on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/randompunkrock
Amaya Oki

Amaya Oki (redone) Empty
PostSubject: i don't know...   Amaya Oki (redone) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 am

i feel as if i should add more.
but what do you guys think about her Smile
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

Amaya Oki (redone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaya Oki (redone)   Amaya Oki (redone) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 pm

She's cool. Just add a little bit more to Personality Pros and Flaws and you're set!
I also added your journal template and heart rates under your profile so you can record events when you do rp with people. pirat
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

Amaya Oki (redone) Empty
PostSubject: oh thank you   Amaya Oki (redone) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:18 pm

thanks, i kinda forgot to add the journal, sorry
but i added more flaws and pros. so now i think i'm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amaya Oki (redone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaya Oki (redone)   Amaya Oki (redone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amaya Oki (redone)
Page 1 of 1