Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

enter amaya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya Oki

Female Number of posts : 28
Roleplay Name : Amaya Oki

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm

*Amaya sat by the pond looking around* "wow this place is prittier then i thought it would be...." *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/randompunkrock
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Ronan had a great day at a party just a while back. He was looking for a place to relax so he can digest all that he ate. He decided to sleep by the pond but notices someone that he hasn't seen before. He debates whether to sleep there now. He decides to go greet a newcomer instead.
"Hi. Haven't seen you 'round these parts before," he said.
He sits back by the pond, extends his hand and gives off a goofy smile.
"Name's Ronan. Ronan Justice! I'm here to mend and defend all from whoever wants to disrupt the peace around town."

(It just has to be 4 sentences minimum Ama pirat )
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: re:enter amaya   enter amaya EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:14 pm

*amaya looks up at him* "oh i'm Amaya" *takes his hand and shakes it smiling* " I'm new here Ronan" *stands up and thinks how nice people here must be for someone to just come and introduce themselfs to a complete stranger*
" I was just looking around" *looks at him* "'mend and defend'" are you a police officer or something?"

(oh sorry, it won't happen again enter amaya Icon_cat )
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:14 pm

A police officer? Ronan thought about it. He never thought about joining something like that. That could be too much for him. He always had trouble following orders before.
"No, not a civil servant. I'm actually a freelance bodyguard, " he answered.
"I do odd jobs too, but my main job would be to protect anyone that needs it." This town was very peaceful that he slept and relaxed most of the day though. He rubs his head awkwardly since his main job was useless here.
"I moved here not too long ago in pursuit of some wanted men, but I mistakened someone instead. Then I got attached to this town. I'm sure you'll like it here too Amaya."

(Don't worry.)
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: reply   enter amaya EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:40 pm

*luaghs a little* "well we all make mistakes. and thanks, I plan to stay for a while." *Sighs* "at least i hope, i never stay anywhere for long, just don't feel right you know? but maybe i can find a place to fit in here."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : enter amaya Badge

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:20 am

Kitty was making one of her visits to the Goddess Pond. She couldn't help but notice she had often traveled to this pond frequently during this season. A smirk appeared on her face by the amusment of her own behavior, it didn't matter to Kitty cause she felt to live life to the fullest you had to be able to laugh at yourself. As she grew closer to the pond she overhead a conversation between Justice and a girl. The girl sounded unfamiliar to her, maybe a newbie or something like that nature? Being Kitty, she walked up to the pair and lightly punch Justice in the shoulder. "Are you giving your usual 'Justice' speech again, Justice?" she said giving the hand motion for imaginary quotes around the first 'Justice.' For some odd reason it brought her a ton of joy teasing him. "Come on, don't bore the girl to death.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Amaya says she wanders, not knowing where to stay. Then a voice he hasn't heard for a while appaers. Kitty appears and teases him about his speech and boring Amaya to death. That brought memories of Kitty and his first meeting up. The ICE on his face! He can't let Amaya think Kitty is being mean for no reason, it's just her charm.
"Don't take what she says offensively," Ronan in the most friendly challenging tone as he can.
"This is Kitty, one of the first people I met here. This town is very warm. You should stay. I am glad I did."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Kitty was confused by what Justice said, was he implying that she was offensive? What a typical guy he was, assuming things way too soon. If he was so 'smart' wouldn't he have noticed she was picking on him. She pushed back her hair giving her a moment to think about her next choice of words. "Hey, I'm saving her from a torturing conversation from you. I swear all you do is flash your sword around to try to look cool by saying cliché things like, 'I'm here to defend you from evil.' It gets annoying after the thirteenth time," she said smirking. It's not that she was being mean to Justice, it was her form of playing with him in an odd way. "Yep, I'm Kitty Kitz anyways. I live on Waffle Island, but I often visit the valley cause it's a nice place to visit every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:33 pm

*smiles* "nice to meet you kitty. don't worry you seem more fun the offensive" *thinks about how much fun this small town could be spite it's apprearance*

(sry about not being on in so long, got grounded lol)
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Ronan realizes Kitty was meaning something to him, but he couldn't imply if it was just a joke or if she means it. He thinks it was just a joke cause of his meetings with her.

"Whaaat? That would intimidate the baddies, dontcha think? I'm sure I don't give out torturing conversations," Ronan laughed. Did he? Now he is unsure. He hopes no one thought so.

"Amaya, I hope you enjoy sticking 'round town! I know I did!"
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:25 pm

amaya laughs " If there was any baddies in this place. from what I hear this place is really peaceful" Amaya notices Ronan's unsure look, unable to think about how to comfort some one she just smiles " or maybe it's just because you run them all off." turns to kittty. "what do you think kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 am

By the looks of things Amaya seemed sweet and Ronan seemed to talk what she said seriously or in consideration. Normally she'd apologize, but the look on his face was hilarious. Quickly she covered her mouth in attempt to hide her laughter she was shaking so much from hiding it though and ended up bursting out anyways. "I can't believe you took it seriously," she said gasping for breath from her laughter. "I'm so sorry, but your face looks so funny." Her face felt warm as she eventually calmed herself down. "If he's good Amaya," Kitty said smiling. "I'm the evil one, cause he's my adversary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

enter amaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter amaya   enter amaya Empty

Back to top Go down

enter amaya
Page 1 of 1