Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contact lenses o.o

Go down 
+5
Kritten
Gamer Gal
clairexcliff
Rosette
foxtail616
9 posters
AuthorMessage
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Contact lenses o.o Foxtail-1

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:38 am

So...I got green contact lenses yesturday O_O (Which looks great on me! ;D )

But they hurt soo much! I managed to get them once in my eye, but rubbed my eyes a couple seconds later because my eyes were so red, but then they fell out D:
I'm still getting used to it, of course. I hope I can get it in eventually,though D;

So..do any of you have contact/glasses? Surprised
Any advice for those who do? o.o
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Contact lenses o.o Hdbadge

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:22 am

I did. I broke it twice washing them. Mine are prescription based so each time I break it, I have to go back to the doctor. XD Other than it breaking twice, it fell out somehow at school when I didn't know. It's tough to remember not to rub your eyes.

It's tough at first. Your eyes get so dry (I'm sure you encountered that). Just always remember to bring your lens case in case you just can't wear them, all your supplies to put them back on in the washroom and your eye drops. Smile

Then also, remember now that you have them, look pretty!
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:32 am

Thanks Rosette! ;-D

I got them in again, and I got it out by touching the lens with my fingertips and staring at my nose, which helped me slip them right off xD

I hope I can go to school with them tommorow. I have a hard time putting them in, though, because it's hard not to blink o-o
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Contact lenses o.o Cliffnov

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:02 am

my dad wants me to have..but i don't like to..i am contented with my glasses
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:43 pm

For me I wear glasses most of the time, I just don't know what's the point of taking them off, then putting them back on again, then taking them off, and well you know where this is going ;D
I wear them since I am long sighted [I can't see far away] and people are use to seeing me with glasses. I recived a leaflet about kids wearing contacts for over 13 and well... I REALY wanted some! But my dad said that I can't since there "expencive"... Looks like I'm going to wait for another 3 years untill I get my contacts... [don't worry, we'll be together soon... O_o] lol
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:27 pm

=O You have to be thirteen? I remember in- sixth grade, I think? There was this girl who had contacts, and she was 11, I believe.
Everyone's used to my glasses, too. They say that my eyes look somewhat rounder without them. I didn't go to school with my contacts on, and I haven't told anyone I've gotten them, so they could be surprised on Monday. I plan to spend my weekend practicing XD
I think my contacts were like, $40, so they are pretty expensive =/
But I think clear contacts are even more expensive. My eye doctor said that colored ones are harder to put in, though, because they're thinner or something o.o
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Contact lenses o.o Badge

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 am

Since I don't have seeing problems I don't need contacts or glasses, but everyone else in my family does. (One of them just needs them in class and driving though.)

For some people they have to get contacts every few months or something and they cheaper for people, but then you end up paying for more money overall than a nice pair of glasses.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:42 am

in the family all of us have seeing problems but i have the worse case..
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Contact lenses o.o Sanakanov

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:33 am

FF and i recently broke my contacts~ Man I'm amazing. Well sometimes I even forget I'm wearing contacts I'm just that used to them :/ (in fact i can't remember for how many years I've got them). Next week(tuesday) I'll have to skip school and go to check my eyes and get new contacts :[. Oh god skipping school why whyy whyyy *cry*
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Haha at Sanaka's Sig.

Contacts are that expensive huh? There are those soft ones you just buy and toss away after each use. Imagine how expensive those add up to!

I saw a girl with purple eyes. Contacts of course! I think purple contacts are hawt! I can stare at those purple eyes all day...*is under a spell.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Contact lenses o.o Stephxlukenov

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 am

My friend has normal contacts for her glasses and she rubbs her eyes all the time. Not to be a downer or anything, and maybe it's just her, but they've been hurting her for awhile. So she just wears her glasses now! I'm thinking I should get some blue ones!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 am

my dad said that if you wear contact lenses..your eye grade won't go any higher..
Back to top Go down
Kannako
Kannako

Female Number of posts : 3

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:24 am

cat contacts take a bit to get used to but after awhile it just becomes natural~ and rubbing the eyes makes it worse thats a no no! >_< especialy when you have allergys! hehe i'v got these lovely light purple contacts at the moment.. they blend rather oddly with my natural greenness though so it looks kind of murky dying-elephant colorish indoors {i dont really know how else to describe it lol} but during sunrise and sunset sort of lighting theyre absolute badassism! Razz i definetly suggest trying on the colored ones before you get them though becuase the way the lighter ones blend with the natural colors~ unless your brown eyed then you really cant go wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contact lenses o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact lenses o.o   Contact lenses o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Contact lenses o.o
Page 1 of 1