Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ways of Contact

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Ways of Contact Bellnov

Ways of Contact Empty
PostSubject: Ways of Contact   Ways of Contact EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm afraid I might lose all contact with you guys. I love you guys too much. ;A; Seriously, there are still tons of ways to contact if this site just falls dead.

*Instagram (gennathefrenchfry)
*DeviantART (Lazybellala)
*Tumblr (right now it's being mean to me and I totally forgot my username xD)

That's just my ways of contact. I do have a facebook but my mom will come to me one day and say "WHY DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN -insert state/country here-?"

Then she'll think I'm doing something on them chatboxes o_e. Which I'm not. I don't want to get into the whole FB dilemma.

Moving on.

Instagram, I swear to god this app is amazing. I'm gennathefrenchfry

I know I know xD, my friends called me that at school so I thought I would put good use into it. Then it's another way to keep in contact Very Happy As well as dA which I'm becoming more active on, too. Tumblr is being mean to me and won't let me log in.

In my signature there's more ways of contact but I'm kinda not so active on those. I'm also of thinking in getting a Twitter, but I'm a bit iffy. If you have one, convince me.

<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Ways of Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ways of Contact   Ways of Contact EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Oh, hi/bye Belle! That totally sucks, you're gonna drop off the face of HD right before I come back! :/ - I'll try to get you on Deviantart.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Ways of Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ways of Contact   Ways of Contact EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:49 am

I'm still here. ;w;

I have a dA but because I'm too lazy I won't tell you. Besides my art isn't that good because I need a tablet. =w=

I'm considering getting a Tumblr but.. again I'm too lazy. =w=;

I have a Pesterchum, but I don't think anyone here knows that.. am I the only Homestuck fan here? ;u;

ewe
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Ways of Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ways of Contact   Ways of Contact EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:18 am

32Melody wrote:
I'm still here. ;w;

I have a dA but because I'm too lazy I won't tell you. Besides my art isn't that good because I need a tablet. =w=

I'm considering getting a Tumblr but.. again I'm too lazy. =w=;

I have a Pesterchum, but I don't think anyone here knows that.. am I the only Homestuck fan here? ;u;

ewe

OMG, MELODY! YOU'RE ALIIIVE! ._. - I thought I read the title wrong when I saw the post! I haven't seen you in forever. ;_; And no, I haven't heard of Pesterchum(what's Homestuck? ._.) /shot

Glad to see you, <3
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Ways of Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ways of Contact   Ways of Contact EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Well I didn't die, Kamal ene

/shot

I've been distracted.. ewe and lazy.. and bored..

fff well that's okay we're still friends, so who cares ;w;

rawr!

I can't stop saying that for some reason. ene
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ways of Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ways of Contact   Ways of Contact Empty

Back to top Go down

Ways of Contact
Page 1 of 1