Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flower Thanksgiving Festival

Go down 
+4
35bell
Kritten
justice
Game Results
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amaya Oki

Female Number of posts : 28
Roleplay Name : Amaya Oki

Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:10 am

amaya lets go of yuriko and looks at her, the memories of her chidhood, exploring with little yuri, leaving amaya to another small disraction having her run to catch-up. "well i'm glad you're here." amaya smiled. "will you be staying long?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/randompunkrock
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Yuriko thought to herself for a moment.. Looking around, this place seemed nice enough to live in. There was always something going on and it might be a good oppertunity. "Well.. it might be a good idea to find a place to stay and all." She took another glance around. "Are you going to be living here Amaya?, If so then i wouldn't mind staying here with you!" Just thinking about the past with amaya, it made Yuriko think about all the good times and the wonderful adventures. Yuriko just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:19 pm

amaya paused, give up traveling and stay in a place she could call home, she smiled at the thought of the world home. " i guess I could stay longer, but I'm staying in forget me not vally. i'm only visiting waffle island" Amaya glanced back at the stand then to her sister. "we can enjoy the fesival before I go back though." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: ::   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:49 pm

A world called home.. huh? That's a problem.. Yuriko doesnt have any idea where to live or worse she hardly knows anyone. "well i don't really have anywhere to stay, im at the inn for now, but i would love to find my own place." Things to her seemed like they were getting better. Yuriko never really stayed in one place for long so this, it seemed different but good. "oh, yeah dont you want a flower? hehe i can buy you one if you want." Yuriko couldn't help but laugh at her sister. Broke as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:03 am

"Uh Miharu," Kitty said suddenly. "I want to introduce you to some of my friends. They are really nice people and I think you'll like them too. Plus that's what these events are for. Getting together with friends." She smiled while getting up and dusting off the dirt of the skirt she was wearing. Naturally she offered the Miharu a hand up too. "For instance there is...," she said picking out who to introduce Miharu to. She finally ended up pointing at someone who seemed out of place at the moment. "Justice over there!"
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:33 pm

amaya smiles at yuriko "what makes you so sure that i need someone to buy me a flower" she said laughing. then hearing kitty's voice turned to her and looked to where she was pointing. amaya smiled and pulled yuriko by the hand over to the others. " come on yuriko, don't be shy"
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Ronan jumped at the call of his name. He was deep in thought for some time and wasn't aware of all the people who showed up. Kitty pointed at him. He got confused. He took a good look around and saw some people looking at him, people he hasn't properly been introduced to. He also saw some of the new people who arrived in town recently. There are so many new residents. It must be about new introductions. Is that it? That must be the reason they're talking to him. If it's not, he's going to look very stupid.
"Hi there," he smiled the only way he knows how.

(Sorry, I've been so busy I couldn't log in.)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Kitty was too distracted with the festival to pick on Ronan, well at first. His jerky movement from when he heard her was too funny to pass up the opprotunity. Picking on him was fun for the girl, but she had no good reason too though. Like that really matter to her anyways though. She plain out didn't care and could not help but yell, "What are you a wimp now? You practically had a seizure when I called out your name!"
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Yuriko thought to herself on that for a moment. "I was only being nice, i thought you might like a flower that's all." Yuriko couldn't help but laugh a little. Well what could be so wrong with meeting new people? "Well okay if you insist." Yuriko was beeing lead to people she wasnt familer with, but they seemed to be nice. Stopping by a nice looking woman, Amaya look happy to around people she knew. "Hello there, Im Yuriko."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Amaya smiled at Kitty and Ronan. " Kitty do you regually tease Ronan?" she said with a laugh.Amaya guessed that kitty and Ronan must be very close friends for her to pick on him like she did. she glance around at all the others then back to the group and smiled at Miharu. " Hi there." she waves then remembers her sister behind her and turns her to face them all. "Oh this is my sister Yuriko, she's going to be staying here for awhile." Smiled at Miharu. " and I'm Amaya nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flower Thanksgiving Festival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2