Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new moon or Twilight?

Go down 
+8
Sanaka*~
Aiyo
Miharu_Nakashima
Kritten
stephxluke
35bell
Eternal Silence
clairexcliff
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

New Moon or Twilight?
New Moon
new moon or Twilight? Vote_lcap40%new moon or Twilight? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Twilight
new moon or Twilight? Vote_lcap0%new moon or Twilight? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
both
new moon or Twilight? Vote_lcap0%new moon or Twilight? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
none
new moon or Twilight? Vote_lcap50%new moon or Twilight? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
the what?
new moon or Twilight? Vote_lcap10%new moon or Twilight? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : new moon or Twilight? Cliffnov

new moon or Twilight? Empty
PostSubject: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 am

which do you think is better New Moon or Twilight..?

well..i haven't seen New Moon yet..so i won't pick today..
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : new moon or Twilight? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:04 pm

I'm being dragged by my friends to the movie theater later on, at the expense of my sanity, to see New Moon later on today. So I guess I'll find out. I watched about five minutes of Twilight, though, and didn't like it...at all...
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : new moon or Twilight? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:55 pm

My answer is... NEITHER~ All the little fangirls like about twilight is about robert Pattison. Rolling Eyes And the rest is just about how cool it is >.>

I had to watch the whole movie. It killed meh D8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : new moon or Twilight? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Ack, Twilight and New Moon are terrible... And Robert P. looks like a hobo in my oppionion. Some of my friends went to see it midnight. Count me out!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : new moon or Twilight? Badge

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Everyone has their preferences about this kind of thing, I'm the kind of person who doesn't really care.
Yeah, I'll go to the movies. I won't spend my hard earn money on them though.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:34 pm

I just got back from seeing it. It was freaking HILARIOUS. I laughed through the whole movie. I was the only one in the theater laughing though...I got glared at. u.u

About halfway through, my friends started to giggled, too, though, and by the end of the movie we were practically dying.

I don't think they knew what we were laughing at. But I thought it was so bad, it was funny. So.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
I just got back from seeing it. It was freaking HILARIOUS. I laughed through the whole movie. I was the only one in the theater laughing though...I got glared at. u.u

About halfway through, my friends started to giggled, too, though, and by the end of the movie we were practically dying.

I don't think they knew what we were laughing at. But I thought it was so bad, it was funny. So.

were you laughing at the cheesy effects? 8D If you were.....your my hero
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 pm

I was laughing at the stupid effects, the cheesy lines, but most of all, I was laughing at the god-awful reactions people in the theater were having. Especially when Jacob took his shirt off to, like, dab blood off of Bella's head. That was amazing. xD
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 pm

YEY!!! 8DDD

Quote :
but most of all, I was laughing at the god-awful reactions people in the theater were having. Especially when Jacob took his shirt off to, like, dab blood off of Bella's head. That was amazing. xD

LOL XDDD
It's just guys taking their shirts off and blood. WHAT'S SO COOL ABOUT THAT??? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm

It's horribly written. It's a fluffy, sappy, terrible excuse for a book if I've ever seen one, and even more so as a movie. Now, the previews were awesome, because there was an advert for a REAL vampire movie. That one, I'll see willingly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 pm

As most girls at my school would say...

"He's hot. I wish I was Bella!"

People at my school have made t-shirts too. I think the whole lot of them are crazy.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:50 pm

DDDD8888

I almost had a heart attack when Edward took off his robe or whatever and was going to step out into the sunlight in Italy.

GROSS. EW, GROSS.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
As most girls at my school would say...

"He's hot. I wish I was Bella!"

People at my school have made t-shirts too. I think the whole lot of them are crazy.

Girls at my school say that too! And they made shirts! But two of my friends that went had shirts that said something like, "Yeah, I saw New Moon... Harry Potter was better." and they had a quidditch jersey on the back of the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 am

My mom convinced me to see it tonight. It was WAY better that Twilight. I still hate Edward and Bella(they are too fluffy and They are Mary-sues) But now I have to see it AGAIN tomorrow with my aunt and my mom AGAIN. and AGAIN then on wednesday with my stepmom. AND then AGAIN with my friends. All before it leaves theatres. I'll be sick of it by the end of the week. I swear when edward took off his shirt I averted my eyes and thought, "Put it back on!" He is NOT hot, cute,sexy, etc. Taylor Lautner(jacob is). People said there were too many topless scenes and I was soo glad. I swear my mom kept me from squealing when he took off his shirt the first time. I swear even when I was seven and I met him at a wedding, I got the seat as close to him as possible at the kid table. For the first thirty minutes of the movie whenever Edward popped up I whispered loudly, "Look mom it's CEDRIC DIGGORY!"(harry potter) Tomorrw I'm going to add "Sharkboy" whenever Jacob shows up and possibly longer and louder. During the most serious scenes, I always focused on what bella was wearing. Example: when Edward left I thought, 'I love her coat!'. I feel sorry for the little girl who saw Edward shirtless. But if she was one of the few who would have liked it, good for her. She found fanservice in something repulsive.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:03 am

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Rob at all... Especially shirtless... I didn't see it but I saw previews for it and was like, Suspect
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : new moon or Twilight? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:06 am

well..me and my classmates like it..so we are so obsessed to see it..
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:24 pm

OK. Even though I'm not a big Twilight fan (understatement), I have to admit.

Taylor Lautner is freaking HOT.

<3
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : new moon or Twilight? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:26 pm

XDD OHMIGAWD IKR? 8DDD Tayllloooorrrr~

</3 him with long hair
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Haha, me neither, Aiyo. I went to see it with three of my friends, and at the beginning of the movie, my friend Dana kept saying, "When is his hair gonna be short. When is his hair gonna be short. I don't like it long. Blech. When is his hair going to be short." (Yes, it was annoying. I started throwing pieces of candy at her. ;] ) But when Bella went to his house and he was outside in the rain with his shirt off and his hair short, we were all like, "Whew."

Gorgeous. <3
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
But when Bella went to his house and he was outside in the rain with his shirt off and his hair short, we were all like, "Whew."

Gorgeous. <3

That's the main reason why girls watch where I live. I do like movies with good looking guys with their shirts off, but this movie is lacking compared to others. Plus they don't even have foreign accents! For a hot irish guy, who can sing, watch P.S. I Love You.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : new moon or Twilight? Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Oh dear both twilight and New Moon.... I haven't seen neither of them, but reading what is the book about was more than enough to make me just drop it and spit on it honestly :/ I seriously thought the Twilight fad won't reach here.... Wait I said that a few months ago, now I'm the ONLY who hates it;; I won't ever understand what's so special about no-plot story, as a writer it makes me mad :/. Ah well I'll stop this rant right now; In other words: Neither
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
Oh dear both twilight and New Moon.... I haven't seen neither of them, but reading what is the book about was more than enough to make me just drop it and spit on it honestly :/ I seriously thought the Twilight fad won't reach here.... Wait I said that a few months ago, now I'm the ONLY who hates it;; I won't ever understand what's so special about no-plot story, as a writer it makes me mad :/. Ah well I'll stop this rant right now; In other words: Neither

Have I told you how much I love you recently?

Because I love you.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 pm

I was afraid to go outside any time before, during, or after the preview of both movies. I thought my car would get picked up and be dragged into the theatre. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:12 am

Ohhhh, it was bad. I was STANDING IN LINE, thinking to myself, Hoooo boy, this is going to be so not fun, and I kid you not, there were these forty-something year old ladies in line behind me, talking about how "they were SOOOO Team Edward, but at the end of New Moon, they were blubbering and bawling, going 'Ooohhhh, poor JACOB!'" I was frightened. I just drank my soda and kept my mouth shut...not about to get in a fight with a bunch of Twihards thirty years my elder. But I could've. And you know what else? I would've won.

There was this lady standing with her daughter in front of me, though, and she was actually sane. I liked her. 8D The movie before ours got out, and there were these squealing, very loud six-year-olds tumbling out of the theater, and the lady put her hands to her ears and said, "Thank goodness they're not in our group." And I laughed and said,

"There'll be more of them. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:33 am

Twihards? My friends call them Twitards... And I totally agree with you Gmoguy- Twilight fangirls are the worst! And Sanaka- you aren't the only one who hates that. I'm on team, "SHUT UP" so take that Edward and Jacob fans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new moon or Twilight?   new moon or Twilight? Empty

Back to top Go down

new moon or Twilight?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next