Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams Made of Platinum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Dreams Made of Platinum Nextmotm

Dreams Made of Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Dreams Made of Platinum   Dreams Made of Platinum EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:49 am

I was in the mood of writing something and this came along. This has an anime-like plot.

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Sweet Things

The snow crunched softly under Rosaline's feet. The snowfalkes danced down from the heavens to the ground. Icicles hung on branches and appeared to be twinkling as water droplets slid down. The moon was halfway up, letting some of its light glisten in the night.

Rosaline sighed as she walked down the snow covered path. She reached her house and took out her keys. She opened the door, walked into the den, and took off her rose red coat. She slipped her red scarf on the coat hook and tucked her red mittens in a drawer.

Her mother, Amelia, came down the stairs, carrying a box of Christmas ornaments. "Hello Rosa. How was your forest walk? Amelia asked.

"It was lovely. I saw two deer feeding off a tree." Rosaline responded. "I kinda feel bad for them. They can't eat the fresh green grass."

Amelia shruged and went to the Christmas tree in the living room. Rosaline went up the stairs to her room. She rumaged through her closet until she pulled something out. It was a little reindeer figure made out of real platinum ore. Rosaline placed it on her nightstand and plopped onto her bed. She brushed the wetness out of her black hair and lookedi nto the mirror. Her golden eyes were still bright, how they always were since she first opened them.

After dinner, Rosaline went up to her bedroom. She slipped into the covers and pondered about something. In just two weeks, she'd move out. Rosaline was already 18 and it was time for her to move on. Yet, she wanted something exciting before leaving. She then fell asleep after thinking too hard.

Up in the sky, in heaven, a place known as Silver Dreams...

"This 'Rosaline' seems to be the perfect Unkown Magic holder. The Starstone will be in safe hands with her." said an owl-man hybrid.

"Yes, I know, Argos. As the top goddess, I think she she should do us the favor." said a white phoenix-women hybrid.

"We need Alli to agree on this first..." a black wolf-women hybrid said.

The hybrids were people that were half animals. They consisted ears or tails of their very animal. The bird hybrids usually had wings or clothing that matched the bird's feather color. Silver Dreams was a place where gods and goddesses looked after the animals of the world. Apparently, the source of the animals, was in danger. It was known as the Starstone. Crafted out of a fallen star, it shines its brightess all the time.

"Faithu, please get your twin brother." said the white phoenix hybrid whos name was Annalia.

Faithu, the black wolf hybrid, did as she was told. She went into the hallway of the palace and came back later with her young black wolf hybrid twin brother, Alli.

"Alli. You have to agree if you think Rosaline should be the next Starstone holder." saidt he owl hybrid, Argos.

"Yeah, I agree....Whatever..." Alli responded.

"Well it's settled." Annalia said. "I will take the form of a human and hand her the stone tomorrow. Shadow will hand her the 'special' item."

The 'special' item was the only way for mortals to reach Silver Dreams. Then a chinchilla hybrid named Kit, came running into the room.

"Annalia! I delivered the dolphin feed to Azria like you asked~" said Kit. She was a hyper little girl with a kind heart. She always liked to help Annalia in any way.

Azria is a dolphin hybrid. She has a marking on her palm as the dolphin sign of what she is.

The other hybrids are Renda, flamingo hybrid, Kenny, raccon hybrid, Mina, squirrel hybrid, Remter, eagle hybrid, Turbo, shark hybrid, Giovanni, hawk hybrid, Lunia, swan hybrid, and Rezzi, fox hybrid.

Back on Earth...

Rosaline awoke and stetched out her arms. It was Saturday, her lake walk. She climbed out of bed and got ready. She slipped on her warmest coat, gloves, and scarf. She left her house and walked into the forest, following a dirt path leading to the lake. When she arrived, she saw a women with white hair and grey eyes. However, she was dressed up like it was spring.

"You'll freeze if you don't put somethign warm on." Rosaline called out.

The women grinned and said, "I feel nothing. You should worry about yourself. I can look after my own."

"Whoa...Well, I'm Rosaline." she greeted.

"Yes, yes. I heard of you. I am Annalia." the women responded. Annalia got up and walked over to Rosaline, holding something. "I am not a human like you. I am one of the goddesses of a place called Silver Dreams. Its around the place you call 'heaven'. Our job is the protect the animals. But the stone that does so is in deep danger. We all decided that you'd be the perfect one to keep it safe."

Rosaline stood wide-opened. "How do you expect me to beileve thta?" she asked.

Annalia grinned and then a flash of light appeared. Annalia now was in her hybrid form, with white wings spreading out. "How's this as proof?" she giggled.

"Well...um...I'd buy it..." Rosaline said, trailing off. She then thought about the stone. "Hmm...What are the advantages of the stone in my care?"

"You could turn into any animal you desire." Annalia said.

"I'd guess I'd keep it safe...For the time being." Rosaline said, taking the stone. She then realized that this was her exciting adventure that she wanted.

Annalia disappeared before Rosaline could say anything. She sighed and stuffed the stone in her pocket. She headed home with a happy feeling inside of her.

As she walked down the dirt pathway, she crashed into somethign big and feathery. She looked up and saw a black phoenix. Before she could yell, the phoenix dropped something in her lap that was in its beak. It was a paper with writing in it. "Huh?" Rosaline muttered.

"This can let you access Silver dreams through your own dreams." the phoenix spoke. "Read it before goign to sleep and you'll find yourself in Silver Dreams."

"Who are you?" Rosaline asked.

"Shadow." And with that, he disappeared.

Rosaline was surprised enough and ran the rest of the way home. She ran up her room and tossed the stone and paper on her bed. She wondered how she could hide her new little secret. She'd have to think of that throughout the rest of the day.

Rosaline layed down on her bed as it was time to go to sleep. She pickedu p the paper and read it.

"Lest those who see
But don't beileve
Shall they ever know
That they will go
Maybe near noon
It'd be too soon
But this dream is just the start
Lest they ever part"

Rosaline put the paper in a drawer and later drifted to sleep. She thoguht this whole Silver Dreams thing was just a dream. But if only she knew the stone was glowing different colors...

Chapter 2 coming soon...
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/

Dreams Made of Platinum
Page 1 of 1