Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My view

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : My view Balladdecmotm

My view Empty
PostSubject: My view   My view EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:15 am

I am a young lady with a passion.

I know when the stars shine out in the night sky, to see one out shining the rest, to feel the cool breeze brush against my cheek--I know that you will be there to catch me as I fall.

I believe in the sounds around me will make the music I want to hear, a soothing sensation with your voice within the melody.

I see world from a different view, where my life is one of many.

I have heard the sounds of the hidden beat, where I have closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall prey to the monster, only to find out that it is only a gentle beast.

I tend to smile when no one is watching; stretch my arms out to the sun, and sing with a skip in my step.

I have seen the emotion behind your eyes, something that people wish to hide from the eyes of the world—I have seen your salvation.

I want to close my eyes in a field of sunflowers, and wake up in the warmth of the southern sun.

I find doubt that our sun will ever set in the same path--that our hands will ever meet.

I understand that my heart shall take flight as our eyes connect even when no words are spoken—I understand that we may never meet again, but I still yearn for the chance.

{A poem I had to write for my Spanish class, so I wrote it up in english first and now am in the midst of translating it.}
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/

My view
Page 1 of 1