Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) Afsangelaward-4

An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) Empty
PostSubject: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:00 am

Kazu took in a deep breath of air. "Ok! I'm going to try this again!" Closing her eyes, Kazumi began to sing a song.

"3am morning again. I am thinking bout what you said. As the clouds role, i write your words in my diary. The cat's, purple diary. The rain is pelting down, she sleeps peacefully, without a single care. The swing set's yellow diary, it sees the children play. Recording happily, all the games they make. The old clock's brown diary. It watches time go by. Seeing all the changes, that the years can bring...."

"RG! Then what." "Man, writing a song is tough."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 am

Chase heard a familiar voice, singing something clearly and quite well. He peeked his head around the corner and spotted Kazumi. "So, we meet again," he called out, walking up to her. He smiled as he sat down next to her. "I promise, I'm not stalking you!" he swore, holding up his hands in a gesture of innocence. He looked at the notebook in her hands, and, upon seeing the scribbled text, his curiosity piqued. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:09 am

Kauzmi's face turned beat red. "AH! N-nothing! Just.....a song...." Kazu didn't meet Chase's eyes. " I figured I'd give writing a song a go y'know?" 'It's....a bit embarrassing but...." Kazu's eyes shifted nervously. Suddenly, Her eyes widen and a smile shot across her face. "I got it!" "Chase onii-chan's gift!" 'man i am so stupid for nothing of this before!" "AH! It might take a while but it will be really really good i promise!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:26 am

"Take your time," Chase said, waving his hand. "Honestly. You don't have to rush to get me a gift." He laughed. "In fact, you don't have to get me anything at all. Really. I was teasing." He tried to peer over her shoulder at the notebook in her hand. "So, what brings you here to Waffle Island? Are you in search of waffles, too? Because I have to warn you, the name is deceiving. I have searched high and low and there is a disappointing lack of waffles to be had."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 am

Kazu laughed. "No, just needed somewhere silent to be to help me think." "I'm really determined to write this song! I won't give up till i do!" "Hey Chase, i'd like to hear you play your guitar sometime." "I really would." "man, it got warmer today." Kazu said removing her sandals and sticking her feet in the cold pond water. "Y'know what, we should try catching Minnos sometime!" "My father and i used to do it all the time!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:34 am

Chase nodded. "I'd like that. I'll bring it along someday. You can sing while I play." He grinned. "Minnows? Aren't they kind of fast? How in the world are you supposed to catch them?" He had a brief vision of him and Kazumi splashing around in the shallow shore of the Caramel Beach's scenic ocean, trying to tackle schools of fish. It was enough to make him chuckle to himself.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:36 am

"Ah! but there is a trick to it." Kazu said winking. "Unfortunately, it is classified." Kazu chuckled. Kazu felt herself feeling strangely at home with chase, not that she usually did, but this time, it was a bit different. Kazu couldn't quite but her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Chase growled playfully. "Gimme a waffle," he demanded. "I'm malnourished." He punched Kazumi in the arm, lightly, more like a tap than a punch. He had a habit of doing that when he ran out of things to say, which was more often than he'd like to admit. His mouth and vocal chords were not the most loyal, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Kazumi laughed. "Only if you're a good boy." She said waving her finger. "Otherwise, I utterly refuse to cook for you." Kazu punched Chase in the arm, a little harder than intended. "AH! Hey Chase, i know its really sudden but...will you help me right my song? I mean, or we could write another one together....that is.....if you don't mind..." Kazu looked at the ground and blushed mad crimson.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Chase rolled his eyes, pretending to be hurt. "You know how few chance I have to eat a good meal," he scolded playfully. He grinned, and listened (and watched) as she stammered over her words, asking him to help her write a song. It didn't take him a moment to think it over and nod. "I can try," he agreed. "It would help if I had my guitar with me, but we can save that for later. Is that what you were doing?" He pointed to the notebook. "OK, so, what are you thinking of doing?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:06 pm

"Eh?' Kazumi looked down at her notebook. "Oh um, this song is a bit......well....embarassing." A sweat drop appeared on Kazumi's head. "Um, if you like, we could meet back here and write it..." "Ah! and i'll brong you something to eat as well!" "That way you can keep your energy up." 'But i must warn you, i'm more muscally talented than i appear, so i will not go easy on you. Are you still up to it?" Kazu gave a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Chase pasted on his most somber expression and saluted, nodding sharply. "Sir, yes, sir - er, ma'am!" He dropped his arm and grinned, rubbing his palms against his arms. "So, what time should we meet back up? Where? We men are not good at deciding these things. Oh, and what are you bringing to eat?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:30 pm

'Ah, we can meet back here if you like." "And what do you like, Chase? Is there anything your mother used to make you that you really liked?" "And don't worrry, if you don't get here on time, i'll grab my hunting boots and search for you." "Just-if you get lost-ask for directions, kay?" Kazu teased him.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm

"OK," Chase agreed, nodding his head. "We'll meet back here, say, tomorrow? Or the next day? I'll be here both days, most likely." He paused to scratch his head, and answered, "As for the food, I'm okay with anything. Really. I'm a guy. I'll eat anything edible, and even some things inedible." He laughed and stood. "I shall be back, Miss Kazumi! With guitar in hand and omnipresent charm." He winked. "And I'll definitely be asking for directions next time." He laughed again and waved as he left the area, heading for the next boat to home.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:40 pm

"By!" kazumi waved happily. "I'll make sure to make something edible!" As she watched Chase disapear behind the trees, kazumi let out a sigh. Chase looked so diffrent today...although nothing's changed....it's so strange. Anyway, i'll have to be more wary from now on. If we get too close, one of us will get hurt. Kazumi stood up, brushed herself off, and walked in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)   An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

An akward New feeling, Kazumi's new song (reserved)
Page 1 of 1