Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings Afsangelaward-4

Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Kazumi layed her head on the tree truck. She had climbed up a tree up high enough no one would see her. She looked down, searching for movement. Any type of movement, really. Bugs, snakes, small animals, something that would distract her. She felt her heart skip a beat as she remebered the hug Chase had givin her, and how his normal kiss on the cheek-usualy feeling lighter than air- weighed down on her so heavy. No, bad Kazu she scolded herself. Stop thinking about it. It wasn't so much as a burden as just something that had been bothering her slightly. Chase had started to look.....diffrent. It was confusing kazumi to a point of a mirgrain.

Last edited by afsangel on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Chase stuck his hands in his pockets. "Kazumi," he called, knowing she was around somewhere. She liked to hang out here, didn't she? He brushed his hair out of his eyes with a flick of his fingers, and repositioned his glasses. "Marco," he called out, resorting to a childhood favorite that usually made people giggle, if not call back out, and made finding her easy.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Kazu heard a familier voice. At first, she did not answer. Then she heard "Marco!" Kauzmi bit her lip to keep from laughing. She just watched as Chase wondered beneith her. Kazumi satyed perfectly silent, wanting to get him back for scaring her last time he was in a tree. She was about to leap down when she hesitated. Herown words from long ago echoed in her head. I won't ever get closer to anyone ever again! Kazumi shook her head, ingoring that dark, emotionless voice, and leaped down from the tree. "Got ya!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Chase cursed under his breath and jumped back. "Augh!" he yelled, shaking off whatever -whoever? - was on him. "Kazumi!" he inhaled deeply, relieved. "You were supposed to say 'Polo,' not try to kill me!" He laughed. "Okay, okay, you got me. Turnabout is fair play. That was good, though."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Kazumi laughed histaricaly. "That's not proper laungue to speak in front of a lady." She said waving her finger. "Thus, i punish you!" Kazumi flicked Chase in the forehead as punishment. "And besides, sneek attacks are always more interesting, don't you think? I mean, what if i wasn't this polo in which you speak?" 'Perhaps i'm somebody else, an enemy? Perhaps?" "You could have gotten yourself killed just now." Kauzmi shook her head and Tsk tsked. She always had a werid way of coming up with conclutions.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Chase blushed. "Sorry," he said, slapping his hand as punishment. "It was a reflex. I promise I'll clean my mouth out with soap when I get home." He listened as she babbled about conspiracy theories and laughed, "Well, if you're planning on killing me, can you do it quick? I'd rather have it done and over with." He reached over and ruffled her hair.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 pm

"Hey!" Kazumi laughed as he messed her hair up. "Are you chalenging me?" Kazu said with a meschivous look in her eye. "You wanna go, pretty boy, huh?" "i'll take you down! I'm stronger than I look y'know." "Forget the quick death, i will make you suffer slowly." "Wow, kinda morbid, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Chase raised one eyebrow, a skill he had learned early on in life. "You really want to take me on?" he laughed. "Come on, tinsel-toes. I'm at least a foot taller than you." That was an exaggeration, but he grinned nonetheless. "Wow, I never knew you were morbid." He contemplated tackling her, taking her by surprise and pinning her down, but didn't know how she'd react to that. Some girls were weird about physical contact of any kind.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Kazu felt herself tackled to the ground. "AH! Heyy no fair!" She said laughing. "You're not aloud to sneek attack a girl! It's agenst the psysical laws!" Kazumi felt her heart thumping hard in her chest. But from what? She figured excitment. "Just so you know, i'm a very unfair player." Kazu winked and stuck out her tounge. Then she rolled out from under Chase and leaped onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Chase laughed. "OK, OK," he said, trying to shrug her off. "I don't want to hurt you, little girl." He made to settle her on the ground. "I don't typically fight girls, even if it's just in play," he explained. "Just how I was raised, I guess." He was okay with roughhousing, but was always a little uncomfortable with it, especially if he was unsure of reactions a person might have.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Kazu shugged. "Really? If you say so." She felt just a tad bit embarresed she had sugested it in the first place, but brushed it off. Kazu started up the tree she had been earlier and rested on a low branch. "So, how come you were looking for me?" She asked. Now that she was settled down, that uneasy feeling she had before was starting to creep back. "Or...what brings you to the cozy little jungle?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings   Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings Empty

Back to top Go down

Yellow Heart Chase and Kazu-Thoughts and feelings
Page 1 of 1