Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] Empty
PostSubject: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Leon walked into the town square. It wasn't the warmest of days, but it wasn't the coldest either. It was a good day to do pretty much anything. Well, anything apart from go swimming in the sea. But to others such as a person seeking adventure or just a traveller such as Leon himself, it was a nice day.
He smiled as he came to a stop, his hands in his pockets. He wasn't smiling about anything in particular, he was just happy. Which made a difference-lately he'd been a bit...
Leon shrugged it off. It was the past, it was history, it happens to everyone. So he stood still and watched people go about their daily buisness/es.

Last edited by artygamer on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Kazu walked down the street in her yellow sundress and hat. She held a basket in her hand as she happily skipped and twirled down the street, to happy to see what was in front her of. She was singing nonscense things to herself, and sometimes getting weird looks for it. Kazumi twirled one more time, only this time, she bumped into something-or someone-and fell backwords on her butt.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Leon noticed that a few other people had stopped and were giving someone around weird looks.
"I wonder what-" He was cut off as someone bumped into him. Aparently this was the source of the strange looks, as when he was bumped into, people carried on.
He looked down next to him. On the floor was a girl. She was wearing yellow and holding a basket. Despite falling over onto her butt in front of a bunch of people, she looked pretty cheerful.
"I'm sorry," Leon said to her, holding out a hand to help her up. "I really should've been paying attention to people around me. Are you okay? I'm Leon. Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Kazu took Leon's hand and stood up. "No no no! It's totally my fault i'm really sorrryyyy!" "I'm such a ditz today!" Kazu laughed a bit. "Ah! i'm Kazumi, Kazumi Martin." "Tis a pleasure sir!" Kazu gave a small formal bow, causing her hat to fall off. She laughed and bent to pick it up. She stoped laughing when she noticed to expression on Leon's face. "Are you ok...?" shed asked worried. "I didn't hurt you....did I?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Leon helped Kazumi up, smiling. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Kazumi!" He laughed a little, mimicking her bow.
Wow, he thought, feeling happy. She seems really nice. Totally positive. And it's catching!
Kazumi had dropped her hat and picked up. She suddenly stopped laughing when she'd looked up at Leon and asked him if he was okay. She seemed concerned.
"Hmm? Oh, it's okay. I'm okay. I was just thinking about stuff," he smiled. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:36 pm

"HAHA! I'M INDISRUCTABLE!" Kazu said putting her hand on her arm muscle. "Not really, but i work on a farm, so i'm pretty tough." "Anyway, i know you just met me, but if you like, you could talke to me, i'm quite a talker, but i think i'm a pretty good listner as well....maybe." "I haven't a clue." "I brought lunch along." Kauz said lifting the arm with the basket. 'There's not much, but we can share if you like~"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Leon blinked, surprised. A lot of people were offering to listen to him. Even if he was brooding over something he thought was stupid and he should've gotten over ages ago, these people disagreed with him. That felt great, too.
"Sure, I guess I can trust you, but about lunch, I'm-" His stomach growled at the wrong time. Wouldn't it be rude just to take people's food? He blushed slightly, embarressed at himself. "Um."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Kauz laughed. "s'ok s'ok." "I cna eat later, i'm not that hungry anyway!" Kazu hestured over to a place under that shae of a tree. "Why don't we go over there?" she asked. "Seems quite enough." a small smiled crossed kazu's face.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Leon rolled his eyes, smiling. "Quiet? I'm in!" He chuckled, walking over to the shade with Kazu.
"So you said you're a farmer?" He asked, impressed. "Sounds cool! Where exactly...?"
This is okay, Leon thought. It's almost like she knows me pretty well already. I like chilling out. I like days like today. This is great!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 pm

"Fore-get-me-not valley.' kazu replied kneeling down. "it's hard work, but a lot of fun!" "So where are you from?" Kazu asked rummaging through the basket and pulling some things out. Kauzmit ook off her had and layed it down next to her.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 pm

"Seriously?" Leon answered, sitting down. "Me too! It's strange how I seem to meet a lot of people from the Valley in other places. Want help?" He asked. "I don't feel great if I just sit around doing nothing!"
The sun was getting brighter, lighting up the day. Through the branches in the tree, Leon could see the vast blue sky. Clouds were lazily making their way across it, giving the day a dream-like feel.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:28 pm

"really? you wnat to help at my farm?" Kazu asked cocking her head to the side. "Ah! that's be great! I don't know if i'd be able tp pay you though...." Kazu's eyes wondered to the ground. "If it's not to much trouble, i could cook for you in return...?" A sheepish grin spread across kazumi's face. She deicded not to bother Leon about what was bothering him, if he wanted to tell her, he could. It was none of her buisness anyway.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Leon opened his arms out to the side. "If you want help, just ask! I don't ever have anything to keep me busy anyway!" He then placed his hands behind his head. "You don't have to do anything in return," he said anxiously. "I don't mind just working! Don't feel you have to do anything more than telling me what to do and how long I have to do it!"
Even though it would be cool of her to cook, but...no, it's wrong and impolite to ask for stuff from people, he thought.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:00 pm

"AH! really!?' "thank you veyr much." kazu said smiling. "It means a lot to me!" "Anyway, please eat, i'm afraid i must get going." Kazumi stood up and brushed herself off. "You can return the basket to me next time i see you, kay?" Kazu closed her eyes and smiled. She bent down and kissed Leon on the cheek-a friendly hello/goodnbye gesture she had picked up from Chase. "Seee you!" she said tunring and running down the street.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:17 pm

[Your turn to make an event now! XD Just gimmie the link in a PM, okay?]

"Oh, sure, it's okay!" Leon grinned.
Cheerful Kazu smiled back. She stood up, brushed herself down and kissed Leon on the cheek before darting away.
He touched his cheek in total wonder and surprise, still grinning. "That girl...she's funny," he muttered to himself, picking up some of the food she'd left out. "Not that that's a bad thing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]   Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lighten up! [BH Event-Kazu & Leon]
Page 1 of 1