Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart Event-Leon and Genna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Heart Event-Leon and Genna Empty
PostSubject: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Leon stamped onto the beach, his CD player in his hand. He still felt tired and grumpy from yesterday, when he arrived in the Valley. He sighed darkly as he thought of yesterday again. Soph had seemed pretty calm when he was on the beach at Forget-me-not, but she was always watching. What for...Leon didn't really know, but he wasn't about to ask Soph-he'd rather eat burned food for the rest of his life than ask something like that...Leon shuddered at the mere thought of it and tried to distract himself.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Heart Event-Leon and Genna Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:10 pm

It was cold and breezy as always at Mineral town beach. To Genna, Forget me not was a bit to crowded. She stepped onto the cold soft sand and walked on the beach.

"Oh it's him again."Genna thought looking directly ahead. She walked to her new friend that she obained yesterday smiling. "Hi Leon!" Genna said happily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Leon turned at the sound of his name. He was joined by the girl he'd met yesterday, Genna. Leon smiled then turned the CD player off.
"Hi Genna. It's good to see you again. Are you getting away from Forget-me-not too?" Leon smirked a little at the thought of his words-gettting away? It sounded like he was asking if Genna was escaping. Leon laughed.
"Sorry, I was just thinking of something. How are you today?" Leon asked politely, shivering in the cold.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:21 pm

"I decided to do some shopping here, since there really aren't any shops in forget me not." Genna said sitting down. Even though she was going to stay at forget me not till after her brithday, she just wantedto to last minute shopping at Mineral Town.

"I'm fine, it's just freezing here." Genna said rubbing her arms. She poked him a few seconds later and added, "Now, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:15 pm

"Um, um..." Leon grappled for an excuse. He couldn't exactly say that it was..what? His cousin? His parents? His life? Leon rolled his eyes and settled for, "Oh, you know..."
He turned away again. Leon felt bad for dodging the truth. Looking again at Genna, Leon swollowed, then fixed a shaky smile on his face. "No, no, forget that....um, Genna? Can I ask you some stuff? I understand if you don't want to answer, but...it's kinda important to me to know stuff."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Genna was confused by how he didn't really answer what he was doing on the beach in winter, but she was on the beach too, so she's crazy herself.
"Yea sure, ask questions." Genna replied. She didn't mind ofcourse, It meant getting the person better and getting to know eachother. "So what is it you want ask?" Genna asked. She just decided to be patient and started to think of what he was going to ask.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Leon opened his eyes in surprise.
"You actually wanna...okay, that's...good." Leon smiled a little bit then thought of how to phrase his questions.
"Ummmmmmm....Soph. That's it. Not a question, but you know. How's she been...do any boys get involved...anything. I've missed her a lot and stuff..." Leon smiled again, folding his arms almost threatingly-if any guy was involved...it wasn't gonna be a whole lotta fun for them...more so for Leon. Soph will be so angry! Shut up! I need to know this! Leon had a whole bunch of arguements swirling in his head.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Genna heard the question and gave a solid answer. "She's doing fine. she has some friends of the oppisite gender but she's doing fine." She didn't really keep in contact with Soph, She was just a friend. But she did know that she made a lot of new friends here. "Why did you need to know? You know, she can hang out with anyone she wants."Genna said looking at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:49 pm

"I know she can hang out with anyone she wants. I know some things about her you know," Leon was annoyed for a second.
Two minutes later, his mood was still quite dark. "Thanks though Genna," he added shortly, sourly, moodily. "But...I guess I'm just worried about her. I want her to be happy, and I don't want anyone to make her sad. And guys...well, I know we can be stupid...and that's what worries me more!" Leon wringed his hands, looking desperate now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Event-Leon and Genna   Heart Event-Leon and Genna Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart Event-Leon and Genna
Page 1 of 1