Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneaking out (reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Sneaking out (reserved) Afsangelaward-4

Sneaking out (reserved) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:01 am

Kauzmi strolled down the beach, the cool air felt good on her burning forehead. Kazumi had snuck out of the guest house and was now at the beach to get some fresh air. She knew if Chase found out, he would not be pleased, so she'd just get back before he knew. Kazu didn't Like to be stuck in bed all day, and she was feeling slightly better, but still pretty darn bad. Kazumi's appearance was of a proceline doll, with unnaturally white skin that made her hair appear darker than it really was. Kazu had a blanket wrapped around her shoulders and lightly hummed to herself, since her voice was too dry and cracked to sing.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Sneaking out (reserved) Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 am

Ari, again, found himself at the beach in Mineral Town. He had been visiting this place very much recently, but he didn't mind it. The scenery was beautiful and the people seemed nice enough. The weather was getting nicer, which was good to see. Making a quickly little decision, Ari took off his shoes and began to walk in the sand barefoot with his shoes in his hands. He had only done it a few times as a kid since he barely went to the beach. Walking a little further into the beach, he spotted a familiar head of hair and quietly walked over. "We meet again." He spoke in a tone that sounded so matter-of-factly. "Kazu, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 am

Kazu gasped, turned around and smiled. "AH! Ari!" She greeted happily. "So nice to see you again!" Despite her feeling like ick, Kazumi felt strangely happy. A cold breeze blew and Kazu tightened the blanket around her. "How have you been?" she asked smiling. "It seems like it's been a while.."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:45 am

As Kazu turned, Ari noticed her sickly-looking appearance, "It's nice to see you as well." He responded, "I've been well, thank you for asking. How about yourself?" He paused for a moment, "You don't look all too well." He spoke out, just a little bit softer for some reason. "I suppose it has."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:49 am

"I have mono." Kazumi admitted. "But it's not all that contagious, so you don't have to worry." 'Besides, i feel fine," that was a lie "i'm sure i'll be better in no time!" "And besides, i can't stand being cooped up all day." 'I'll go crazy if i do." "I'm not even supposed to be out, if he finds out, he'll kill me." 'So please don't tell him." Kazu looked up with big, pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 am

Ari backed up a little bit and sighed, "You shouldn't be out." He knew mono. "I know it's not fun staying inside all day but you need rest in order to get better faster. Believe me, I know." He stressed it a bit. His sister had it once or twice in the past, she used to plead Ari to let her outside for even just a moment or two. The red head sighed, "Fine, I will not tell him. But no complaining if you get more sickly."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:07 am

"I promise!' Kazu said closing her eyes and smiling. "Thank you so much!" kazu's blanket flew off of her. "AH!" she gasped as the wind pulled it away from her. "Dang it!" she snapped under her breath. Kazu ran over and picked it up, brushing it off and grumbling her herself as she did so. She made her way back over to Ari. "So what brings you here?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:34 am

Ari nodded, still thinking it was not a good idea for her to be outside in the blowing wind with such a sickness. He responded with a nod and nothing more as she continued to speak and watched as she ran to get her blanket. "No real reason, just visiting, again." He told her, "The beach has a nice feel to it." He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm just a wanderer." He laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 am

"Really? I've been from town to town but i've always really stayed in one place." Kazumi sat down on some nearby rocks. "So what's it like? wondering around en such?" "What kinds of things do you get to see? What kind of people do you get to meet?" Curiosity peaked in kazu.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:49 am

Ari nodded, "You found someplace you want to be, and that's a good thing." He told her, tiny nod followed his words. "What's it like?" Ari restated, sounding a little surprised she questioned him about his traveling. He paused to think about it. "It's nothing all that much. I don't really stay in one place. I'm just a bit surprised I've been here for such a long time." He told her, "I've been to all sorts of places, I suppose." He shrugged, "And I guess you can say I've met some interesting people." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:52 am

Kazu chuckled with him. "That's good when you meet and befriend new people!' "Perhaps you haven't left yet because there's someone on the island you like...?" "Once you get to know someone and care for them, it's hard to leave them." a small smile appeared on Kauzmi's face. "It's really great you like it here." 'It is a lovley place."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:07 am

"I suppose so." Ari smiled weakly, "It's nice to meet new people, I guess." He continued to listen to her but then gave her an odd look, "Who knows. It's still a little too early to tell if that's the reason I haven't left this place yet." He told her, "But I have to agree, once you grow to care for someone, it does make it harder to leave them." He sighed weakly--a single thought of his brother came into his mind but he quickly pushed it away and nodded to her statement. "It is nice here, I guess I do like it."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:45 pm

"I'm glad." Kzu said smiling. She coughed into her fist and then looked back up at Ari again. A dizziness crept up on Kazu, so she grabbed onto a nreby rock to steady herself in case it got bad. Kazu's gaze wondered over to the ocean. "It's pretty...." She said after a few moments of silence. Kazumi gently rubbed her temples, trying to calm herself of her headache.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Ari quietly nodded, only taking a moment to glance down at the sickly girl then back at the view of the ocean. Or at least until she began to stagger a bit and coughed, "You should go back home, it's not good for you to be out and about." He would have continued but in the back of his mind, he could have already assumed that she would resist him and tell him she would stay there for a little longer. His green eyes lingered on the ocean once more, "It's very pretty." He replied.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 pm

"......ya." Kazumi sighed. "Chase has been so nice to me and to go agenst his wishes and sneak out....that's really childish of me...." "Sorry to have trouble you, i promise, next time you see me i'll be well again!" 'I guess....i just got lonely...." "Anyway, i'd defiantly like to meet you somewhere sometime."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:39 am

Ari nodded, "Ah, I see. You're staying with Chase, but yes, it wasn't nice of you to just disappear. He's probably worried sick." He paused, "I would be sickened if the person I was caring for just disappeared like thin air." Wait, that already happened. Ari pushed it from his mind again. "It's okay, I suppose." He mumbled, glancing down at her, "I like things to happen by chance, so maybe we'll meet somewhere again." He spoke, wriggling his toes in the sand.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Kazumi smiled and nodded. "See you then." she said waving. Kazumi hurried down the beach, clutching her blanket around her tightly. She wanted to stop one more place before heading back. She wouldn't linger there long, just enough to enjoy the scenery en such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (reserved)   Sneaking out (reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out (reserved)
Page 1 of 1