Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) Nextmotm

Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) Empty
PostSubject: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:13 am

Wess was dressed in his tuxedo, something he always wears when visiting a public place he normally doesn't go. Sniffing around in the bookshelf, he finds the book he was searching for. Studying the book, which was a lesson on botany, he placed it on the table and began reading.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:17 am

Alisa needed to find a book for Ashton. Hopefully it was there. He had been needing it for a while and he had been searching for days at home. Seeing as Alisa was in town, sh had decided to search in Mineral Town's library.

She looked on one of the bookshelves on the upper floor. She couldn't seem to find it though. She then spotted a boy, dressed in fine clothing. Alisa mistook this boy for the librarian.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to have the book 'Farming: Advanced', would you?" she asked him, her hopes very high in finding the book.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 am

Wess looks up, seeing the girl. "Hmmmm," he says scanning the shelves. "Ah," He pulls a book out, knowing the author. "Basil wrote this book, he's a local," he says smiling. He then sighs, "I see he has a farm, I want a farm, but I don't have enough money," He nods, looking at it. Not knowing why he was saying this to a total stranger, "I've always wanted a cow, you know, them and their big moony eyes?" he says. "I'm Wess by the way,"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:27 am

Alisa smiled.

"To tell you the truth, I've never seen a cow before. Not in real life at least." she admited. "Thank you... Wess..." she finnished. She had never talked to a librarian. It wasn't like it felt strange, it just felt... Different. "I'm Alisa." she introduced herself, placing her hand infront of him. She decided to be friendly and ask him a few questions.

"So how long have you been working here?" she asked him, curious about this man.

(OOC: Yes... She still doesn't know he's not the librarian... XD)
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:33 am

Wess takes a long blink and stares at the offered hand for a second. He aims to grip it and shake her hand, thinking to himself, "Do I honestly look that old," He then says, "Nice to meet you, Alisa," he says smiling. When she asked how long have you worked here, he stifles a laugh and replies, "I don't work here, I just enjoy reading books, so I know how they work," he says. "Plus my eyes ran over it while I searched for this," he says, pulling a book out on the anatomic structure and function of cows.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:38 am

Alisa gasped. How stupid was she? Not knowing this man wasn't the librarian. She laughed, an sence of awqward-ness(?) on her expression.

"Sorry, I'm just a little dazed today." she said, making the excuse on the spot. -Smooth Alisa... Smooth...- she though as she tried o wipe away the embarassement.

"So I guess you some here often?" she changed her question, a little more confidence in her voice. This time, she knw she was on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 am

Wess shakes his head, "Nah, I come here a few times every month to catch up on reading," he says, reading his book a bit more. "So if you don't farm, who's that book for?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 am

Alisa was sure he would have replied with a 'yes' or something like that. It didn't matter though.

"My younger brother. He dreams of being a farmer when he grows older." she replied to Wess' question. She smiled. It was less... Difficult to talk to him knowing he wasn't a librarian. She wasn't meaning it was difficult but it wasn't normal to her.

"So..." she thought of something to say to him to keep the conversation going. "Well-Um..." she stumbled on her words. "What were you reading before I interupted you?" she asked, a slight stroke of red appeared under her eyes from her embarassement.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:15 am

Wess laughs. "Yeah, but I was beginning to become bored, I mean, the only pictures are diagrams," he laughs a little louder at his own inside joke. "So, you also have a little brother. I have a little brother too, he's three, I get asked if I'm his dad a lot," he says, flipping the page in his book without looking up the entire time he was talking.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 am

Alisa's one eyebrow slanted. Wess was talking with focus but it seemed as if he wasn't. Her expression then changed back to normal and replied to his comment.

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised. I would bet your own brother would see you more than his real father." she said, not even knowing if this was true. She always seemed to do something like that. But she understood the strong bond between siblings so she thought there could be a possibility this was true.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:08 am

"Most likely," Wess says close the cover, he had read the last page. He places it back on the shelf. "Chris moved here because our father couldn't stand him, normally I sheparded Chris and cared for him, when I left, Dad went kamikaze on him," Wess says yawning.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 pm

"That's not good..." Alisa stated, feeling very uncomfortable from hearing this. Her comfort came back quickly though. "My brother almost feels as if I'm his mother so I know the thought." she replied. Alisa decided to ask a question about Wess' situation.

"So did your mother send Chris to you or did you go retrieve him yourself?" she asked, curiosity flowing in her mind. She held the book in her hands as she thought about her question.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:27 pm

"She sent him here," he says smiling. "He carried soooooo much luggage," Wess remembers, laughing about it. "So, about your brother, who came first, you or him?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Alisa giggled at Wess' comment, "He carried soooooo much luggage,", but her eyes widened when he asked about her own brother.

"I found my Ash on the streets. He's five years younger than I am." she said as she looked at the floor, remembering the dirty child hiding from her at first glance. "He's smarter than I am though." she sighed. It almost as if she was embarrassed about this. It was true though.

"So do you think your brother will become smarter than yourself?" she asked, wondering about it. Most likely, she thought he would say yes. By the time Chris was as old as Wess, seeing as Wess told Alisa that Chris was only three, there would be many new things around that ,probably, Wess wouldn't understand while Chris would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)   Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Event (Reserved, Me and AlisaEric)
Page 1 of 1